The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Charizard released by Gladiacloud Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Charizard released by Gladiacloud Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Charizard released by Gladiacloud Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Charizard released by Gladiacloud Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Charizard released by Gladiacloud

Go down 
+8
Werewood
blacktiefamily
gui0007
thepaniqd
Cristianomelo
animaraz
Midnight-Son
Gladiacloud
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Gladiacloud

Charizard released by Gladiacloud Empty
PostSubject: Charizard released by Gladiacloud   Charizard released by Gladiacloud EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 3:04 pm

Gladiacloud here.

Finally, after more than two months, I can release my new character, as well as my first character of this year.

I was hoping to spend a little less time, but it did not happen: in fact, to be honest, I almost dump him permanently even before starting the spriting, until my friend Borewood not suggested me to use the program XNALara and a 3D model Charizard downloadable from Deviantart. Thanks to these elements, plus a massive use of GraphicsGale, I could realize the sprites with more ease and create this character, which is one of my favorite Pokemon Smile

CHARIZARD!

SCREENSHOTS:
Charizard released by Gladiacloud QB5ge93
Charizard released by Gladiacloud K51CzU4
Charizard released by Gladiacloud IbJvafh
Charizard released by Gladiacloud DA3NIkO
Charizard released by Gladiacloud 8WtM2PI
Charizard released by Gladiacloud 46RagHl
Charizard released by Gladiacloud OVVdHWj
Charizard released by Gladiacloud FElfr9S

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/498izy
(02/20/15 updated)

Hope you like it. Smile

I will create other Pokemon characters in the future? Maybe.

Initially I wanted to give him the ability to megaevolve into MegaCharizard X, but in the end I gave up. However, to compensate, his twelfth palette contains MegaCharizard X's colors.

Have fun!

Last edited by Gladiacloud on February 20th 2015, 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Charizard released by Gladiacloud   Charizard released by Gladiacloud EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 3:34 pm

thank you for sharing it looks really good, im sure many fans will be happy
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Charizard released by Gladiacloud   Charizard released by Gladiacloud EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 4:46 pm

Thanks men. Look very cool.
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Charizard released by Gladiacloud   Charizard released by Gladiacloud EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 5:12 pm

Amazing, great shot, your chars are always very well done.
Back to top Go down
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: Charizard released by Gladiacloud   Charizard released by Gladiacloud EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 11:02 pm

Quote :
I was hoping to spend a little less time, but it did not happen: in fact, to be honest, I almost dump him permanently even before starting the spriting, until my friend Borewood not suggested me to use the program XNALara and a 3D model Charizard downloadable from Deviantart. Thanks to these elements, plus a massive use of GraphicsGale, I could realize the sprites with more ease and create this character, which is one of my favorite Pokemon Smile

It seemed to work well. those sprites look official almost.
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Charizard released by Gladiacloud   Charizard released by Gladiacloud EmptyFebruary 17th 2015, 12:40 am

Nice one Gladiacloud! Congrats for this great release bro! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
blacktiefamily

PostSubject: Re: Charizard released by Gladiacloud   Charizard released by Gladiacloud EmptyFebruary 17th 2015, 3:54 am

hope that this one is not gonna clone itself! your character ussually have a clone bug!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Charizard released by Gladiacloud   Charizard released by Gladiacloud EmptyFebruary 17th 2015, 6:15 am

Wow, a really awesome MUGEN release of the truely yours! Charizard released by Gladiacloud 670481599
clap 

A Charizard in MUGEN that has cool sprite works and moves!  I like the Rock Smash: F + z move very very much!  bounce 

>> I will create other Pokemon characters in the future? Maybe.
Good news for all Pokemon MUGEN fans I must say! yes

>> Initially I wanted to give him the ability to megaevolve into MegaCharizard X, but in the end I gave up
A megaevolve sounds so mega!  Too bad MUGEN engine doesn't support multiple SFFs and state controller and triggers that allow SFFs switching, otherwise it will be easy to do any in-game transformations without worrying about custom state animations limit! :dreaming:

Oh and thank you for mentioning me as I didn't actually help you much.........in fact the XNALara=>MUGEN idea is Varia the Hunter aka Varia31's original idea.  And I think you have enhanced it and reached a milestone from 3D to 2.5D and to 2D very much! Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Charizard released by Gladiacloud   Charizard released by Gladiacloud EmptyFebruary 17th 2015, 5:21 pm

those sprites are absolutely beautiful
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
X

PostSubject: Re: Charizard released by Gladiacloud   Charizard released by Gladiacloud EmptyFebruary 17th 2015, 8:54 pm

Charizard released by Gladiacloud 670481599  Really cool character. Thank you for sharing. Smile It would be nice if you did create more Pokemon like this.
Who are you most interested in making?
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Charizard released by Gladiacloud   Charizard released by Gladiacloud EmptyFebruary 17th 2015, 9:05 pm

Really nice release!
Back to top Go down
Gladiacloud

PostSubject: Re: Charizard released by Gladiacloud   Charizard released by Gladiacloud EmptyFebruary 18th 2015, 2:06 pm

Charizard updated in first post.

Major bugs fixed.

EDIT: Charizard updated again.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Charizard released by Gladiacloud   Charizard released by Gladiacloud EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 3:52 am

Nice update! Charizard released by Gladiacloud 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: Charizard released by Gladiacloud   Charizard released by Gladiacloud EmptyFebruary 28th 2015, 8:25 pm

great character pikachu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charizard released by Gladiacloud   Charizard released by Gladiacloud Empty

Back to top Go down

Charizard released by Gladiacloud
Page 1 of 1