The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
HYPER BG provided and standardized by Fight.fx file Emptyby Doom Today at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
HYPER BG provided and standardized by Fight.fx file Emptyby Doom Today at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
HYPER BG provided and standardized by Fight.fx file Emptyby Doom Today at 7:51 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
HYPER BG provided and standardized by Fight.fx file Emptyby Doom Today at 7:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

HYPER BG provided and standardized by Fight.fx file

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

HYPER BG provided and standardized by Fight.fx file Empty
PostSubject: HYPER BG provided and standardized by Fight.fx file   HYPER BG provided and standardized by Fight.fx file EmptyApril 2nd 2019, 7:23 pm

HYPER BG provided and standardized by Fight.fx file

HYPER BG provided and standardized by Fight.fx file Webp_n17

This resource is wonderful if you wish make a fullgame and standardize your chars with the same hyper background.
even the chars being made by different authors, with the same hyper bg they will look standardized.
the same can be made for the hitsparks and any fight.fx, you will spend less time with a fix animation,instead to add it one by one separatedly.

you can make different hyper background to separate any universe, kinda marvel vs capcom or dc vs snk for example.
it´s really fast and efficient, crop and past the coding and the magic happens.....

obs:  Letter F on front of anim number will indicate to system finds the resource into the fight.fx file.

EXAMPLE:

[State 3401, HYPER BG FX]
type = Explod
trigger1 = AnimElem = 2
anim = F7100 = Letter F on front of anim number will indicate to system found the resource into the fight.fx file.
sprPriority = -12
;posType = P1
ID = 812
;scale = 0.75,0.625
removetime = 140
postype = left
bindtime = -1
facing = 1
ownpal = -1
pos = -20,-26

;HYPER BG FX CONTROLLER
[State 741, Bye HYPER BG FX]