The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
The cream of the Crop is coming Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
The cream of the Crop is coming Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
The cream of the Crop is coming Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
The cream of the Crop is coming Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The cream of the Crop is coming

Go down 
+7
crosspotts1.0
bam77
Shining
shanri
thatguy
Doom
brucewayne74
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

The cream of the Crop is coming Empty
PostSubject: The cream of the Crop is coming   The cream of the Crop is coming EmptyDecember 30th 2018, 9:45 am

Coming in a few days...
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: The cream of the Crop is coming   The cream of the Crop is coming EmptyDecember 30th 2018, 12:26 pm

Looks really nice ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: The cream of the Crop is coming   The cream of the Crop is coming EmptyDecember 30th 2018, 12:27 pm

Excellent job on him, just like Hulk Hogan.

I love the extras you put into him. He looks very good. He has his mannerisms and everything.

"I'm the cream of the crop!"

Can't wait to try him out "Oh yeah!!!" The cream of the Crop is coming 2800933067
Back to top Go down
shanri

shanri

PostSubject: Re: The cream of the Crop is coming   The cream of the Crop is coming EmptyDecember 30th 2018, 2:17 pm

he looks awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraHif9aaFxwGLN2CTC5R9w?view_as
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: The cream of the Crop is coming   The cream of the Crop is coming EmptyDecember 30th 2018, 3:30 pm

thatguy wrote:
Excellent job on him, just like Hulk Hogan.

I love the extras you put into him. He looks very good. He has his mannerisms and everything.

"I'm the cream of the crop!"

Can't wait to try him out "Oh yeah!!!" The cream of the Crop is coming 2800933067

I used your ideas for the hypers,and for this i will put your Name in the credits
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: The cream of the Crop is coming   The cream of the Crop is coming EmptyDecember 30th 2018, 4:45 pm

i can t wait
really MACHO MAN The cream of the Crop is coming 670481599
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: The cream of the Crop is coming   The cream of the Crop is coming EmptyDecember 30th 2018, 5:15 pm

Incredible Randy Savage Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The cream of the Crop is coming   The cream of the Crop is coming EmptyDecember 30th 2018, 11:00 pm

Awesome any one else that's on your mind to be made
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: The cream of the Crop is coming   The cream of the Crop is coming EmptyDecember 31st 2018, 9:52 am

Amazing work and edition bro. Congratulations and thanks for share. clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
REDBACKDEATH

PostSubject: Re: The cream of the Crop is coming   The cream of the Crop is coming EmptyDecember 31st 2018, 6:45 pm

Loving this but, would suggest there is a pause and then randy posing then diving either in slow motion then hit with big impact maybe with camera flashes in the background going off or just pause, pose and jump but not as fast as it's timed now.

Other suggestion is have slip into a slimjim audio play when he does the slimjim attack.

Hope we see move of these maybe the undertaker or brett hart this is great.
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: The cream of the Crop is coming   The cream of the Crop is coming EmptyDecember 31st 2018, 8:05 pm

brucewayne74 wrote:

I used your ideas for the hypers,and for this i will put your Name in the credits

I'm glad to see them in, yes they look way better in game than the original ideas for sure.
They are better than I imagined, and seem like very balanced moves.

Thanks for the credit. I'm just happy to have been a small part of this legend, if only for ideas. yes
Back to top Go down
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: The cream of the Crop is coming   The cream of the Crop is coming EmptyJanuary 1st 2019, 2:52 pm

OMG this looks incredible.... will he have an intro with Miss Elizabeth?

1 day you've gotta follow this up with Undertaker, Stone Cold or The Rock or something.... love your choices for chars and how you Mugenize them

I actually saw someone make a spritesheet based on Eric Draven from the Crow that could be turned into Sting https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-34553-page-2.html
Back to top Go down
pockydeluxe1

pockydeluxe1

PostSubject: Re: The cream of the Crop is coming   The cream of the Crop is coming EmptyJanuary 1st 2019, 5:45 pm

Awesome work, Can't wait to play him! cheers
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: The cream of the Crop is coming   The cream of the Crop is coming EmptyJanuary 2nd 2019, 6:53 am

REDBACKDEATH wrote:
Loving this but, would suggest there is a pause and then randy posing then diving either in slow motion then hit with big impact maybe with camera flashes in the background going off or just pause, pose and jump but not as fast as it's timed now.

Other suggestion is have slip into a slimjim audio play when he does the slimjim attack.

I m tryng to fix some of these bugs in these days, but I m not a great coder, so I hope you will like the final release.

dakidbanks wrote:

1 day you've gotta follow this up with Undertaker, Stone Cold or The Rock or something.... love your choices for chars and how you Mugenize them

I actually saw someone make a spritesheet based on Eric Draven from the Crow that could be turned into Sting https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-34553-page-2.html

Miss Elizabeth was on my plans, but she will not be in the release, I want to work on other chars as soon as possible, and I don t think I will work on other wwe legends in the near future,so many project on my mind and no time......
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The cream of the Crop is coming   The cream of the Crop is coming EmptyJanuary 2nd 2019, 1:26 pm

brucewayne74 wrote:
REDBACKDEATH wrote:

I m tryng to fix some of these bugs in these days, but I m not a great coder, so I hope you will like the final release.

dakidbanks wrote:

Miss Elizabeth was on my plans, but she will not be in the release, I want to work on other chars as soon as possible, and I don t think I will work on other wwe legends in the near future,so many project on my mind and no time.....
damn was really hoping for a sting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cream of the Crop is coming   The cream of the Crop is coming Empty

Back to top Go down

The cream of the Crop is coming
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next