The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Chameleon is coming soon Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Chameleon is coming soon Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Chameleon is coming soon Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Chameleon is coming soon Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chameleon is coming soon

Go down 
+9
ferreira
yolomate
plexo199
alnyrd
Mr.Ketchup
crosspotts1.0
carpa5
Shining
jspiderman171717
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jspiderman171717

Chameleon is coming soon Empty
PostSubject: Chameleon is coming soon   Chameleon is coming soon EmptyApril 13th 2021, 12:48 am

Hello everyone in the MMV community!
I recently started creating / editing in MUGEN, I would like to present the project I am working on:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is a Spriteswap of Sei's Red Hood, but I'm also trying to edit his special and hyper moves to make him feel more like the chameleon of comics and animated series
I decided to adapt an appearance similar to the following images:
To finish I would like to know your opinion and suggestions regarding the project, I know that I am presenting little I hope to bring you a video with more details next week, I am still aware of the credits that should be given to the authors, I am already making a list about!
Without more to say take care a lot and have fun.

gartanham, pepin68 and DuFundao like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Chameleon is coming soon   Chameleon is coming soon EmptyApril 13th 2021, 4:08 am

Continue to work on it
There are better wips for chamaleon but it will be 1st edit version
Ask permission to use that base then show your work
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Chameleon is coming soon   Chameleon is coming soon EmptyApril 13th 2021, 6:10 am

i like yes continue please
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Chameleon is coming soon   Chameleon is coming soon EmptyApril 13th 2021, 6:40 am

Yeah I had a sprite swap using this base but couldn't get permission so I sprited my own good luck either way
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Chameleon is coming soon   Chameleon is coming soon EmptyApril 13th 2021, 8:09 am

The Jason Todd is more than just Maxima, but if you can't get permission then I'd suggest look into the original base, because work out of KoF is at least ok. But nice to see Chameleon, would love to see him in Mugen at some point.
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Chameleon is coming soon   Chameleon is coming soon EmptyApril 13th 2021, 9:16 am

jspiderman171717 wrote:
I recently started creating / editing in MUGEN, I would like to present the project I am working on:
This is a Spriteswap of Sei's Red Hood, but I'm also trying to edit his special and hyper moves to make him feel more like the chameleon of comics and animated series
To finish I would like to know your opinion and suggestions regarding the project, I know that I am presenting little I hope to bring you a video with more details next week, I am still aware of the credits that should be given to the authors, I am already making a list about!

I think Jason Todd (with Maxima as the base) isn't really suitable for Chameleon. Chameleon uses a suit that looks formal rather than biker pants+jacket. Maybe Heidern (team Ikari Warriors in KOF) fits more as base for chameleon.

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Chameleon is coming soon   Chameleon is coming soon EmptyApril 13th 2021, 9:26 am

KARMAN COLE FROM ART OF FIGHTING COULD BE THE BASE

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Chameleon is coming soon   Chameleon is coming soon EmptyApril 13th 2021, 10:02 am

carpa5 wrote:
Yes, Karman Cole can be the base too, but he is already used as base for a villain (I forget who)? Hammer Head or Two-Face, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
plexo199

plexo199

PostSubject: Re: Chameleon is coming soon   Chameleon is coming soon EmptyApril 13th 2021, 10:55 am

Billy Lewis , Rage of the Dragons es mejor para la base digo yo
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Chameleon is coming soon   Chameleon is coming soon EmptyApril 13th 2021, 11:13 am

ok the face is great but need changes body...Chamaleon no got that body!!!use other char base ok??all the best!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Chameleon is coming soon   Chameleon is coming soon EmptyApril 13th 2021, 12:46 pm

carpa5 wrote:

Also a problem with K. Cole is that he got a very limited moveset which makes it difficult to create out of his sprites.
Back to top Go down
ferreira

ferreira

PostSubject: Re: Chameleon is coming soon   Chameleon is coming soon EmptyApril 13th 2021, 1:02 pm

jspiderman171717 wrote:

Esta super felicidades por este proyeco y me da alegria que te unas a los programadores de mugen saludos y ya espero verlo en accion Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwb6nb6jSQA-2t182S1OfuA?view_as
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Chameleon is coming soon   Chameleon is coming soon EmptyApril 13th 2021, 1:29 pm

Shining wrote:
Continue to work on it
There are better wips for chamaleon but it will be 1st  edit version
Ask permission to use that base then show your work
First of all, thank you very much for your comments and advice! I really appreciate you
Could you help me to know how permission is requested? It would be great to continue my work in a more legal way (so to speak)
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Chameleon is coming soon   Chameleon is coming soon EmptyApril 13th 2021, 1:36 pm

Tuxedo mask of Sailor Moon saga, take off the cape, change the face...and others details and got a Chamaleon:
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Chameleon is coming soon   Chameleon is coming soon EmptyApril 13th 2021, 1:53 pm

alnyrd wrote:
jspiderman171717 wrote:

I think Jason Todd (with Maxima as the base) isn't really suitable for Chameleon. Chameleon uses a suit that looks formal rather than biker pants+jacket. Maybe Heidern (team Ikari Warriors in KOF) fits more as base for chameleon.
I really appreciate your advice to use Heidern as a base I really like the idea!
I am aware that Jason Todd is not very appropriate for the Chameleon, but at that moment I felt that it was the best option (I have been working on him for a year)
This would be the version 1.0 of the character and I have% 80 of what I want to do with him, when I finish this version the safest thing is that he will work with a Heidern base although from what I see there are more proposed bases (thank you very much to all for your support!)

alnyrd likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chameleon is coming soon   Chameleon is coming soon Empty

Back to top Go down

Chameleon is coming soon
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next