The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
Spiderman game - Page 17 Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 8:00 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Spiderman game - Page 17 Emptyby Doom Today at 5:58 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Spiderman game - Page 17 Emptyby Doom Today at 5:50 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Spiderman game - Page 17 Emptyby Doom Today at 5:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Spiderman game

Go down 
+50
XmatixX
BigPimp
Novatomugen
candido159
Hector elkrak
MatreroG
nedflandeurse
chancethegamer
JARRO77
RobsonMSH
DARK!!
hans2124
kabukisama
luciangarude
liffery
Predator
Shadman
Melter
Mr.Ketchup
BlueSpiderX
pockydeluxe1
wemersonftj
MERK_U
galactus
volzzilla
EstebanSama
Angelus_Silverhead
Loganfan
Mazemerald
RyoHazaki
spidergoku
kyoman
crosspotts1.0
Helio
GTAGuy
NightDevil123
alnyrd
LESSARD
plexo199
Somm
skhsato123
gartanham
Doom
thatguy
Shining
shanri
felideo
malevka1
yolomate
bradern666
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
candido159

Spiderman game - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiderman game   Spiderman game - Page 17 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2021, 11:46 am

gartanham wrote:
Spiderman game - Page 17 670481599 this is really cool,
I really appreciate this beautiful work, but I had it for me, that it was much more advanced,
because I have a video of it with a different and very cool gameplay,
what happened to this one? scratch

Thanks, I'm still asking skshato of how and where are the coded progress of bradern, after he showed his video in public ( https://youtu.be/4-EpzW7OYss ) I got interested and he said that only the sprites are from bradern. So hopefully skshato will answer us and help us know how this was possible Very Happy

Shining wrote:
Guys, avoid mistakes, try to find better version before release it
It s a great work!
Thanks, ofcourse I have big respect towards bradern for showing such promising characters, kingpin specially Very Happy

JARRO77 wrote:

I'm really glad you have in your hands with you skills you can really did alot of crazy stuff i know will be an Awesome Char!!

Bradern did really a great work here and finally we can have a very cool version of Dock Ock for Mugen my only feedback is related with sounds

I'm a fan of Sound Effects videos, and for me the sounds are really important,would be cool if you try to give different hit sounds during special and hypers

Just try to give new hit sounds for specials and hypers in this way you give him a new touch and you feel different in your hands during the gameplay

For the rest is really cool best of luck bro!! Spiderman game - Page 17 670481599 Spiderman game - Page 17 670481599
Thanks, I will probably try to find another hit sound for that and change them in specials, maybe. If I find one that fits Spiderman game - Page 17 311127478

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman game   Spiderman game - Page 17 EmptyFebruary 24th 2021, 3:33 am

[quote="candido159"]
gartanham wrote:
Spiderman game - Page 17 670481599 this is really cool,
I really appreciate this beautiful work, but I had it for me, that it was much more advanced,
because I have a video of it with a different and very cool gameplay,
what happened to this one? scratch

Thanks, I'm still asking skshato of how and where are the coded progress of bradern, after he showed his video in public ( https://youtu.be/4-EpzW7OYss ) I got interested and he said that only the sprites are from bradern. So hopefully skshato will answer us and help us know how this was possible Very Happy

Shining wrote:
Guys, avoid mistakes, try to find better version before release it
It s a great work!
Thanks, ofcourse I have big respect towards bradern for showing such promising characters, kingpin specially Very Happy

JARRO77 wrote:

I'm really glad you have in your hands with you skills you can really did alot of crazy stuff i know will be an Awesome Char!!

Bradern did really a great work here and finally we can have a very cool version of Dock Ock for Mugen my only feedback is related with sounds

I'm a fan of Sound Effects videos, and for me the sounds are really important,would be cool if you try to give different hit sounds during special and hypers

Just try to give new hit sounds for specials and hypers in this way you give him a new touch and you feel different in your hands during the gameplay

For the rest is really cool best of luck bro!! Spiderman game - Page 17 670481599 Spiderman game - Page 17 670481599
Thanks, I will probably try to find another hit sound for that and change them in specials, maybe. If I find one that fits Spiderman game - Page 17 311127478

You can also try to use some programme for change the sounds i use 2 which are very good the programme i use for doing video is called Camtasia Studio 7 is free and i used too for change the sounds

Also another one very good is Audacity you can save the sound in Wav

You can take sounds from Mugen characters then you can easily change Intonation and Time with these 2 programme really easy to do and the result is garanteed!!

Anyway this is really personal just because i really like sounds haahahahaha take your time and keep it up!!

gartanham and candido159 like this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman game   Spiderman game - Page 17 EmptyFebruary 24th 2021, 9:28 am

thats a great doc ock, guys Spiderman game - Page 17 670481599
im glad we are making distinctively different versions of boss and playble character
from costume to moveset, to even positioning him suspended in the air vs on the ground

your version definitely looks like something that is meant to be used by the player figthing an equal ground vs other characters
while ours more and more looking like a boss character which covers big part of the screen and player is not meant to use
i personally love it Very Happy

Angelus_Silverhead and candido159 like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman game   Spiderman game - Page 17 EmptyFebruary 24th 2021, 11:21 am

When you say boss character, do you mean a non playable character that's purposly overpowered to make a challenge?
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman game   Spiderman game - Page 17 EmptyFebruary 24th 2021, 12:02 pm

He might mean limited move set but high damage.. I don’t really know for sure
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman game   Spiderman game - Page 17 EmptyFebruary 24th 2021, 1:17 pm

He said he's playable but he wouldn't recommend it but at the same time if you or any one want to make the basic hits we can always add them and tune down the specials and hyper spamming and make him fully play able but big pimp will not code that in but you can find basic punches kicks code and easily put it in I think
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman game   Spiderman game - Page 17 EmptyMarch 14th 2021, 9:27 am

While I wait for our friends to work to create new versions for these long-awaited characters,
I am playing with the old ones to complete my select in the Spiderman game. Spiderman game - Page 17 670481599
Ps: I am not accepting requests for new stance,
because my time is short due to the real work and many other wips that I have to finish ... Spiderman game - Page 17 3855700884

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman game   Spiderman game - Page 17 EmptyMarch 14th 2021, 9:53 am

class normal Spiderman game - Page 17 670481599 clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman game   Spiderman game - Page 17 EmptyMarch 14th 2021, 5:19 pm

I like both a lot if you came up with new attacks for king pin it be like a new character

The sprites look weird they look like a high res filter on them but none the less the stances are awesome when can we get those characters or just pm me so I can get the I love your works

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
pockydeluxe1

pockydeluxe1

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman game   Spiderman game - Page 17 EmptyJuly 1st 2021, 1:18 pm

Excellent Work!!
Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman game   Spiderman game - Page 17 EmptyJuly 24th 2021, 6:06 pm

please someone tell me that this wip is not dead because that sandman is incredible
Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman game   Spiderman game - Page 17 EmptyJuly 29th 2021, 10:47 am

all the chars that I saw in this project are incredible, I will wait for what I have to wait
Back to top Go down
bradern666

bradern666

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman game   Spiderman game - Page 17 EmptyJuly 29th 2021, 11:09 am

HI Everybody!

First XmatixX this project is not dead. but I have needed time.

Second coming soon 2 video. Kingpin beta and Edited Venom

Third I made image Kraven I asking your opinions. I edited T.Hawk body and punisher face

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have a nice day

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman game   Spiderman game - Page 17 EmptyJuly 29th 2021, 11:17 am

Thanks for the answer friend I will be waiting for your spiderman game I will wait as long as it is
Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman game   Spiderman game - Page 17 EmptyJuly 29th 2021, 11:18 am

that kraven is beautiful just like the other characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman game   Spiderman game - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spiderman game
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next