The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3 Empty
PostSubject: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2021, 12:55 pm

Update 3:

-Added Spider-Gwen
-Added missing crystal break hyper sound in chars

BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3 Mugen022

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/m4h4794gr2z32wa/Spider-man_game_v3.rar/file

no more updates untill kraven or kingpin been finished, or somebody make a interesting char like silber sable, when some or all been released I'll try to add Hammerhead and more.

Last edited by Pilgrim on August 12th 2021, 5:37 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Update with Spider Gwen)

gartanham, BigPimp, Angelus_Silverhead, candido159, GomesOgm and WaldoMugen like this post

Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2021, 3:07 pm

thank you for ALL your contributions your work is awesome and this is a really cool update/edit of his game. Im sorry that the community has soured you lately. But i just wanted to let you know that you and your work are appreciated
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2021, 3:41 pm

Pilgrim all of your contributions are very much appreciated. Thanks a lot man. I hope you reconsider leaving the mugen community completely, although I understand it.
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3 EmptyJuly 28th 2021, 12:01 am

Your DCvM screenpack is what I was using for years and is what I seek when I returned to mugen, I thank you a lot for you're one te creators who filled my old mugen days with satisfaction. So I thank you.

Really good final update, making me wish spiderman's rogues' gallery to have more characters for mugen Very Happy
Thanks for this and I'm sure we'll satisfy you with the update for SpiderGwen yes
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3 EmptyJuly 28th 2021, 6:09 am

funny thing, that visual stage select is the exact thing i was doing as a part of spider-man mugen update myself just a few days ago

sad to hear that someone is giving you trouble making you leave

but thanks for this version, im sure many people who want to add more spider-man characters will greatly appreciate it
and i do too BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3 EmptyJuly 28th 2021, 6:19 am

BigPimp wrote:
funny thing, that visual stage select is the exact thing i was doing as a part of spider-man mugen update myself just a few days ago

sad to hear that someone is giving you trouble making you leave

but thanks for this version, im sure many people who want to add more spider-man characters will greatly appreciate it
and i do too BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3 670481599

Thanks to you, your game is the base of all, and your chars always are like in the real capcom fighting games. I like to do better the quality of the images in select stage but not able to scale the font, I think is posible but don't know the exact code.
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3 EmptyJuly 28th 2021, 6:50 am

Pilgrim wrote:

Thanks to you, your game is the base of all, and your chars always are like in the real capcom fighting games. I like to do better the quality of the images in select stage but not able to scale the font, I think is posible but don't know the exact code.

thanks man, i wouldnt say its my game (its more like just my personal mugen and my screenpack), but i guess i never gave it a proper name to be referred to as

but im really glad that some people didnt just played this like "whatever" and just copied over characters to their own mugen, but actually started doing something and forging it to their liking, it is the biggest compliment BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3 670481599

in terms of stage font, i just used the mortal kombat project stage font method as the base, so im not really sure
i dont think it could be rescaled via code, but probably only via actual sprites
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3 EmptyJuly 28th 2021, 7:25 am

BigPimp wrote:

in terms of stage font, i just used the mortal kombat project stage font method as the base, so im not really sure
i dont think it could be rescaled via code, but probably only via actual sprites

I think a way to give a better definition is to redesing all the screenpack in higher resolution , and scale all at double, except fonts, but is tedious.
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3 EmptyJuly 28th 2021, 9:56 am

Pilgrim wrote:

I think a way to give a better definition is to redesing all the screenpack in higher resolution , and scale all at double, except fonts, but is tedious.

oh, ok now i understand
yeah, that would be the way

there is also another option to just frame a small notable part of the stage at a native res for the preview, instead of the whole panorama, also works

and i guess there is always an option to just use some good quality photoshop anti-aliasing and then sharpening and other effects on downscaled images to make them look prettier (judging from lethal syndicate trailer, it seems thats what they did for their game)

ps. or i guess, they actually did a combination of both

Angelus_Silverhead and Pilgrim like this post

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3 EmptyJuly 28th 2021, 5:25 pm

Better Quality Stage Custom Font

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/56jjyzb6h64mjvd/Stg.fnt/file

Put in Font folder and replace the old one.

WaldoMugen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 3
Page 1 of 1