The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1. Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1. Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1. Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1. Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1.

Go down 
+5
ioriy30
crosspotts1.0
BigPimp
manbatshark8
Pilgrim
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1. Empty
PostSubject: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1.   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1. EmptyJuly 17th 2021, 4:11 pm

A little edit to the game with Animated portraits thanks to mugenhook plus 2 more chars for the roster (with shared Hyper Bg, 2 pals per char and the Chameleon laydown) I'll try to update little by little, whem more good chars been released.

BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1. Sp11

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/mdv33wf2hllneql/Spider-man.rar/file

A little update adding The Spider by YoungSamurai5 and O Ilusionista, Miles Morales by Koldskool, Seth Zankuten, edited by Naza15, Spiderman 2099 by Medrops, Magus and Scarlet Spider by RG_OP & Agent Venom by Logansam. The next characters will be, when they released, Spider Gwen, Kraven, a good Hydroman, a good Kingpin, and maybe more done Symbiots like Riot, Scream, Lasher, Agony, I don't know what do with Phage in that case, because don't like the mugen conversion, maybe take the Carnage from Seth Zankuten and convert to Phage.
Sorry for the requests but i feel a lot of chars that donĀ“t fit well with the others, they have to be more that enjoyable, so no Hammerhead that is a good char but i think don't fit in theese game and is a Striker of Tombstone, no kingpins with Punisher arcade game, no Whyte Tiger, I like but is to tall and I don't like scale 'cause seem weird, no prowler, not yet but is promissing, not irrelevant characters and a lot of Bla, bla, blas... In the future I'll try to get better select screen, add the new chars to the options screen, make a good continue screen... Maybe but I don't know because is so much time create a font archive with miniatures of the stages like what I do with the names to give more spectacularity, and others thing that now I can't remenber.

BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1. Mugen017BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1. Mugen018

Update 1

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1n6v8ma5ohact5g/Spider-man_game.rar/file

Last edited by Pilgrim on July 22nd 2021, 3:50 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Update with more chars)

gartanham, BigPimp, Angelus_Silverhead, candido159, Somm, MatreroG, alnyrd and WaldoMugen like this post

Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1.   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1. EmptyJuly 17th 2021, 11:25 pm

how can i do that? I been looking for a method to do the animated port
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1.   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1. EmptyJuly 18th 2021, 3:33 am

that is pretty cool man, i saw this mugenhook used in some mortal kombat projects,but for some reason it never works on my laptop (even though its pretty new, less than a year old hp laptop with latest windows, drivers, etc, i have no idea)

the only suggestion i would give (and thats just my opinion, not as the author, but as a forum member) i think "select" would look better on top
and maybe there is a sense of replacing the background with something more interesting, since you got rid of the characters, and now it looks kind of empty, like something suppose to be in the center, but it isnt (or maybe rearrange portraits in a vertical or square fashion in the center)

WaldoMugen likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1.   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1. EmptyJuly 18th 2021, 5:44 am

do the stage in back change when you use a new stage

WaldoMugen likes this post

Back to top Go down
ioriy30

ioriy30

PostSubject: Re: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1.   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1. EmptyJuly 18th 2021, 9:33 am

Pilgrim wrote:
A little edit to the game with Animated portraits thanks to mugenhook plus 2 more chars for the roster (with shared Hyper Bg, 2 pals per char and the Chameleon laydown) I'll try to update little by little, whem more good chars been released.

BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1. Sp11

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/mdv33wf2hllneql/Spider-man.rar/file

just add symbionts and hammerhead, in addition to kraven and chameleon when ready, Congratulatios 👏🏻

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1.   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1. EmptyJuly 18th 2021, 6:49 pm

You gave Tombstone a new stance. Pretty cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1.   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1. EmptyJuly 18th 2021, 10:11 pm

Slotman's Kingpin was missing
BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1. Kingpi10
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1.   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1. EmptyJuly 19th 2021, 7:51 am

This one is good too for people who'd prefer to increase the Spider-Man's Rouges Gallery by themselves Very Happy thanks for this cheers
For me I'd add The Spot, he seemed well coded and sprited yes

gartanham and WaldoMugen like this post

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1.   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1. EmptyJuly 21st 2021, 2:00 pm

Updated, in the first post.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1.   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1. EmptyJuly 21st 2021, 4:24 pm

It's a pretty neat concept. Just surprised Hammerhead is not part of it, since the character is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1.   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1. EmptyJuly 21st 2021, 5:10 pm

Mr.Ketchup wrote:
It's a pretty neat concept. Just surprised Hammerhead is not part of it, since the character is pretty good.

I was testing, and maybe I include him, is a good char but I feel diferences in the graphic style his base I supousse is from AOF3 from SNK, and need to be scaled, everything else have a lot of Quality
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1.   BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1. Empty

Back to top Go down

BigPimp's Spiderman game Alt. edit with mugenhook, Update 1.
Page 1 of 1