The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 3 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 5:25 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 3 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 3 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin

Go down 
+44
skillfrank
wolfbreakdown
naruto
felideo
thatguy
BigPimp
BetoMC
Splash
chancethegamer
O Ilusionista
wemersonftj
MatreroG
demunlawin
candido159
luciangarude
deanjo2000
RenatoNat.J
Somm
Midnight-Son
returnOfTank402
alnyrd
ldpp
RobsonMSH
gartanham
X
Mr.Ketchup
galactus
Shining
LESSARD
Ni lods
Gabriel Hods
JARRO77
LeoColdFire
Mazemerald
malevka1
Edroth
yolomate
WADEPOOL
kimczi
Doom
Angelus_Silverhead
Werewood
skhsato123
crosspotts1.0
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
JARRO77

JARRO77

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 3 EmptyApril 21st 2018, 2:18 am

Hammer head is very cool i suggest you to focus at one wip at time that design is good keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Hods

Gabriel Hods

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 3 EmptyApril 21st 2018, 12:31 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
i have this captin amarica if some one could finish color separating for me if any one has time it could help with future projects i will send the png file to you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is this captain Brazil ?,funny colors  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://explorermindspage.blogspot.com.br/
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 3 EmptyApril 21st 2018, 12:32 pm

Gabriel Hods wrote:
crosspotts1.0 wrote:
i have this captin amarica if some one could finish color separating for me if any one has time it could help with future projects i will send the png file to you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nop but got a great smart palettes this!! yes
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 3 EmptyApril 22nd 2018, 8:52 pm

LeoColdFire wrote:
Hello crosspotts1.0,
Is your Original Mandarin inspired in the Buyog's version?
yes he was but I began mine though scratch
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 3 EmptyApril 22nd 2018, 8:54 pm

Gabriel Hods wrote:
crosspotts1.0 wrote:

no he is color seprated
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 3 EmptyApril 23rd 2018, 3:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Ni lods

Ni lods

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 3 EmptyApril 23rd 2018, 8:33 am

malevka1 wrote:

What a pride of my country kkkkkkk lol!
Back to top Go down
https://explorermindspage.blogspot.com.br/
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 3 EmptyApril 23rd 2018, 2:47 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 3 EmptyApril 23rd 2018, 7:47 pm

Well if any one wants to make with aceys cap and change his shield

Last edited by crosspotts1.0 on April 23rd 2018, 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 3 EmptyApril 23rd 2018, 8:22 pm

Ni lods wrote:
malevka1 wrote:

What a pride of my country kkkkkkk lol!
what version of captain america you wanna changes the colors?acey version?captain bucky by Verz,Alienmorph,Magus?
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 3 EmptyApril 23rd 2018, 8:35 pm

Aceys would be best
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 3 EmptyApril 23rd 2018, 8:51 pm

Capitan brazil palette for captain america by Acey for @Ni lods
do you like it?
go my post:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t11247-new-yolomate-palettes-part-2-just-when-you-thought-it-was-safe-to-go-back-in-the-forum
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 3 EmptyApril 25th 2018, 5:38 pm

Change the star to blue
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 3 EmptyApril 25th 2018, 6:03 pm

captain brazil! it´s so exotic...good idea.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 3 EmptyApril 25th 2018, 6:44 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Change the star to blue
ok! lol!

you like it??

Ryke1992 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next