The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 21 Emptyby Blagoy Today at 2:27 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 21 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 21 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 21 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin

Go down 
+44
skillfrank
wolfbreakdown
naruto
felideo
thatguy
BigPimp
BetoMC
Splash
chancethegamer
O Ilusionista
wemersonftj
MatreroG
demunlawin
candido159
luciangarude
deanjo2000
RenatoNat.J
Somm
Midnight-Son
returnOfTank402
alnyrd
ldpp
RobsonMSH
gartanham
X
Mr.Ketchup
galactus
Shining
LESSARD
Ni lods
Gabriel Hods
JARRO77
LeoColdFire
Mazemerald
malevka1
Edroth
yolomate
WADEPOOL
kimczi
Doom
Angelus_Silverhead
Werewood
skhsato123
crosspotts1.0
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
galactus

galactus

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 21 EmptyApril 14th 2021, 1:49 am

Wow, those Beetle sprites are beautiful he looks
Awesome Shocked crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 21 2800933067 ..I like the video with the daily
bugle play set stage too personally ..Great Job crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 21 670481599  
well done crosspotts1.0 clap clap also good luck
with Beetle my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
Vovanilkto

Vovanilkto

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 21 EmptyApril 15th 2021, 5:57 am

The Beetle looks just incredibly cool
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 21 EmptyNovember 25th 2022, 7:52 pm

something i whipped up in 30 mins while watching tv thanks volzzilla for the arcade sprite still have to add the dead animation and a bit others lol
i still want volzzilla to do his

DerWerwolf, Vovanilkto and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
DerWerwolf

DerWerwolf

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 21 EmptyNovember 25th 2022, 8:11 pm

I love the idea of using apocalype for arcade, it's very fitting.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 21 EmptyNovember 26th 2022, 2:38 am

Interesting idea
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 21 EmptyNovember 26th 2022, 7:54 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
something i whipped up in 30 mins while watching tv thanks volzzilla for the arcade sprite still have to add the dead animation and a bit others lol
i still want  volzzilla to do his

pretty cool. though i think the main color should be white, then secondary green. can the moveset be differentiated from apoc more?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 21 EmptyNovember 26th 2022, 10:20 pm

If I release anyone can fix it note the way I added arcade he dose not have a pal connecting him to apocalypse pal don't ask me how cause I don't know
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 21 EmptyNovember 27th 2022, 9:18 am

i dont understand what you mean about the palette as he must have a palette, and if so i'd think it could be changed?
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 21 EmptyDecember 2nd 2022, 12:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 21 EmptyDecember 17th 2022, 6:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
they are all done just need a coder
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 21 EmptyDecember 18th 2022, 8:16 am

nice looking sprites Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21