The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 Emptyby dev Today at 12:48 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 11:29 am

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 5:22 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 5:09 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!

Go down 
+15
rj10018576
WADEPOOL
BlueSpiderX
MatreroG
CARNAGE777
Doom
Arkady
Werewood
yolomate
skhsato123
shags2dope
LESSARD
logansam
Angelus_Silverhead
Fabry Taz
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Doom

Doom

Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2017, 3:17 pm

We love you here, hope you change your mind ... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2017, 3:41 pm

Fabry Taz wrote:
It seemed to me that I had clearly expressed my thoughts .... I said that if I had seen my work on that shitty forum I would have shared nothing but as there is always someone who has to do the asshole ... ok, You wanted it. This event will be the last one in which I will share my work with the mugen world. who wants commissions or my work will have to contact me privately and pay me for them. I have nothing to say apart that I'm really disgusted by all this

http://www.mediafire.com/view/mcph21maam6ymdw/screen.bmp

OYE RELAJATE , COMPRENDEMOS QUE TE MOLESTES, PERO ESTO ES MUGEN Y ERA DE ESPERARSE QUE TUS CHARS SE FILTRARAN A OTRAS PAGINAS PARA QUE LOS COMPARTIERAN, ERES UNO DE LOS MEJORES CREADORES, AL MENOS DESDE MI PUNTO DE VISTA NO DEBERIAS TOMARLE TANTA IMPORTANCIA, NO TE OFENDAS PERO ESTAS HACIENDO UNA TORMENTA EN UN VASO DE AGUA....

ESTA BIEN CREO QUE ESTAS SUMAMENTE ENOJADO, PERO MEJOR RECONSIDERA TU POSICION Y RECONSIDERALO...TE DAMOS ESE CONSEJO COMO COMPAƑEROS.

OYE RELAX, WE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MOLEST, BUT THIS IS MUGEN AND WAS TO EXPECT THAT YOUR CHARS WILL BE FILTERED TO OTHER PAGES FOR SHARING, YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST CREATORS, AT LEAST FROM MY POINT OF VIEW
YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE IT SO IMPORTANT, DO NOT OFFEND BUT YOU ARE MAKING A STORM IN A VESSEL OF WATER.

THIS WAY I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE VERY ENHANCED, BUT BETTER RECONSIDER YOUR POSITION AND RECONSIDERATE ... WE GIVE THAT COUNCIL AS PARTNERS.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2017, 4:12 pm

In fact not much things we can do about it really...........it is like I always want to not-see those reckless & heartless MUGEN e-bashing/e-haunting/e-bullying/e-trolling but no matter what, they just keep getting into my poor MUGEN eyes..............oh well, perhaps the last MUGEN resort is to add password to the uploaded MUGEN files and only MMV'ers can have the open password by PMs...........a very bad MUGEN way I know............ Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 769613853

And, the YouTube MUGEN scene is not better than M.A. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2017, 5:01 pm

That password seems to me a good idea, the problem would be in password management or better to say who to give the password, MA users can be inscribed in this forum with another name and hence it would be difficult to identify the users
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2017, 5:12 pm

Fabry Taz wrote:
That password seems to me a good idea, the problem would be in password management or better to say who to give the password, MA users can be inscribed in this forum with another name and hence it would be difficult to identify the users

Exactly the reason why I said, "....a very bad MUGEN way I know............ Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 769613853" Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 3876111886

There is not much workaround because there is basically no control over any other computer (evil) users in the Great Sea of the Internet.......Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 Comput12......just get used to be a e-victim forever.......and it is just some issues in this small MUGEN world.......even people outside this small MUGEN world have to face the similar problem that happens all the times and that is hard to fix.......*sigh*..... Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 2399657483

One (1) very important thing -- they do it in order to make you quit (they will laugh like, "haha glad you quit, dumb@$$)..........it is their trick and trap.......I already fell into their trick and trap once in 2011.............hope you won't fall into that in a similar way...... Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2017, 7:26 pm

06 Good conclusion 06
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2017, 7:34 pm

Well you could plant some hidden code or message in parts where those crappy Mugen character stealers won't suspect. Such as somewhere in the AIR file, in the middle of the CNS files, or the CMD files. I bet those crappy stealing coders couldn't spot them.

At least you have a strong proof that the character is yours.
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2017, 9:24 pm

Im sorry if you have to went through this, friend... Sad
Back to top Go down
rj10018576

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2017, 10:40 pm

I've always thought this mindset was the problem with the MUGEN Community. I understand it takes a lot of work to make Mugen Characters, I understand that you take pride in the hard work that you put into such, but at the end of the day nobodys taking their mugen characters and using them in their resumes to get jobs in the game development industry. Most of the Characters in mugen are rips and edits of someone else's intellectual property or new creations designed to emulate the style of someone else's intellectual property. Every body is stealing from everybody vut noone goes to jail because its all free. But with the MUGEN Community you have this weird mentality where creators get overly upset if their work is shared or edited without their permission(which I would understand if its unreleased work being passed on as someone else's but its usually something already released), so they then throw hissy fits and vow never to create or share their work again like a 2 year old child who refuses to share his toys with a sibling. Then you have this community of folks walking on eggshells amd hoarding work and not releasing anything until its absolutely perfect or they lose it because of inevitable HD crashes(which always happens) wheras its actually better for the community for incomplete works and wips be shared openly and worked upon by many people because if that mindset was prevalent 10-15 years ago there would be tons of more creations out there instead of the endless graveyard of wips that characterize the community right now.
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 12:22 am

Its so sad to see ppl justify leech behaviour. None of these creators owe us anything. If you cant respect a persons wishes after they work hard on something thats one thing but to claim they are the issue with the community is worse. The community suffers because everyone is impatient and feel they are owed something because "mugen is free"
Back to top Go down
Majestor

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 1:21 am

Please stop acting like this is about your standards, shags2dope. It's disingenuous. Anyone who read this thread before the mods wisely hid it knows this is really just about the harebrained scheme you and Taz cooked up to try to get people here on MMV to pay you for your characters.

You and Taz both need to take a good long look at the other creators on this forum, namely those who have already chimed in on this thread. You don't see them cooking up weird pay-to-play Patreon pitches for their characters, even though many of them make characters on a level that surpasses any of Taz's work. If they can accept the reality that work published on the internet cannot be controlled, why is it so hard for you two to? Are you and Taz really so vain you think your work is on a level above everyone else's on MMV? Because I will tell you bluntly that it is not.

It would be one thing if the people on MA were ripping off your work wholesale ala that Green Ranger incident and not giving credit. There might be some justification for your and Taz's anger then. But this isn't that, this is just getting mad because your work is being shared elsewhere (even though full credit is being given) and people aren't paying for it, or something. To that I say, come back when this page is behind a paywall and then maybe this outrage will be justified. Until then, it just looks like petulant greed.
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 1:52 am

You truly are an idiot arent you? Get off your leech soapbox and cite anywhere i asked anyone for a single dime. Your stating outright lies and honestly i dont see your end goal.

So there is transparency i commisioned taz to make these characters so i could build a full game and release it all at once for free i never planned to make a dime and you can ask taz i dont see a cent of any of his commisions. He is proud of his work so he showed videos of each character, which led to leeches like yourself demanding they be released before the game got close to finished. So they were and i am glad ppl enjoyed them i even commented so in the thread

And so you know logansam a great creator has a patreon so does zvitor, scruffydragon and a myriad of other great creators so save me the sanctimonious nobody charges in mugen crap.

Lastly i am not angry that it was shared elsewhere cuz i know how the internet works but i think we shouls always respect a creators wishes.
Back to top Go down
Majestor

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 2:02 am

You're not angry, you say? Because you sound like you're pretty angry.

So, in truth you're not even a creator, are you? You're just someone who commissioned Taz to make you stuff and you're mad because people on MA are using it without paying like you did. Hm, it's not hard to see where your anger is coming from now. If you weren't so unpleasant, I might even sympathize with you.

Your scrabbling for names of Mugen creators who use Patreon does not exactly dispel the petulant greed look, jsyk. Which, it may be true, but this is the first time I have ever heard of it. Do you know what that tells me? It tells me that those creators aren't panhandling like some Tumblr refugee, they just have Patreons and if people want to donate, they do. Putting it out there is fine. Expecting people to donate, though, and then calling them names when they don't, is just madness and stupidity.

A word to the wise, friend: you're not doing Taz any favors with this rabid attack dog routine.
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 2:15 am

Once again you aren't showing any proof where did i say i was upset that ma did anything. I said ppl should respect creators wishes. Nor did i claim to be a creator anywhere. I don't need sympathy as i havent lost anything the end goal was always to share these creations

You cannot make me out to be a bad guy without proof instead of makin up things show proof or let it go.
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 2:17 am

In fact... it is trully hard to control something in Internet. Especially nowadays. Of course we could speak with people, asking them to delete some stuff... but it will be hard. Even more difficult, when you are not create something new of yours, but using famous project. You made some popular character and every step to get money on it could cause a problem. Netherealm Studios (Midway in past) or Disney would be angry knowing that. I'll remind the great Web-series X-Men: Danger Room protocols. It was sooooo awesome and free, but Marvel act bad on the guy, who create it... Oh, it is very difficult question, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next