The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore

Go down 
+7
crosspotts1.0
yolomate
Pilgrim
Doom
Somm
Shining
OldGamer
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OldGamer

OldGamer

Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore Empty
PostSubject: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore EmptyJuly 23rd 2021, 10:40 am

Everyone this very important PLEASE remove Audacity, Audacity is now SPYWARE to learn more you can watch this video. Don't try to update your audacity software just uninstall and remove it. for your safety, this came to real shock that this was announces on July 2,2021 but I just learn this today, thank god I removed and I did not updated audacity because I never need it too but is always important to avoid any kind of shared data outside of country' Russia is taking over Audacity as spyware and stealing your data information from your pc spec and IP address

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore EmptyJuly 23rd 2021, 11:27 am

It s true? I can t believe
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore EmptyJuly 23rd 2021, 11:41 am

OldGamer wrote:
Everyone this very important PLEASE  remove Audacity, Audacity is now SPYWARE to learn more you can watch this video. Don't try to update your audacity software just uninstall and remove it. for your safety, this came to real shock that this was announces on July 2,2021 but I just learn this today, thank god I removed and I did not updated audacity because I never need it too but is always important to avoid any kind of shared data outside of country' Russia is taking over Audacity as spyware and stealing your data information from your pc spec and IP address

Wow... this is serious Shocked , I use the same version of audacity for like 8/9 years... Dont remember if sometime I updated it but I guess it was never ahahah

I go watch the video later, thanks for share this info
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore EmptyJuly 23rd 2021, 1:06 pm

Hi everyone I gather more Information from audacity that happened with spyware and did not happen until the version 3.0 the new current version for audacity is right now is 3.2, I took a time dig deeper finding more info no a New audio editor named Dark Audacity and version is 2.3.2x And this is older version 2.3.2x and I look into it that Dark Audacity don't have no Update Nonfiction or Update Button, Im summing this Dark Audacity is Offline version. and safer and an alternative to use

Here the link to the software
http://www.darkaudacity.com/
If anyone have a best alternative please share it with us here and we will support new software for mugen.

Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore Dark-audacity

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore EmptyJuly 23rd 2021, 1:09 pm

Shining wrote:
It s true? I can t believe
yes 100% true also I found out there a clone version of Audacity named DarkAudacity and is a free and offline version and safe http://www.darkaudacity.com/
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore EmptyJuly 23rd 2021, 1:10 pm

Somm wrote:
OldGamer wrote:
Everyone this very important PLEASE  remove Audacity, Audacity is now SPYWARE to learn more you can watch this video. Don't try to update your audacity software just uninstall and remove it. for your safety, this came to real shock that this was announces on July 2,2021 but I just learn this today, thank god I removed and I did not updated audacity because I never need it too but is always important to avoid any kind of shared data outside of country' Russia is taking over Audacity as spyware and stealing your data information from your pc spec and IP address

Wow... this is serious Shocked , I use the same version of audacity for like 8/9 years... Dont remember if sometime I updated it but I guess it was never ahahah

I go watch the video later, thanks for share this info
your welcome also here a safe version you can use http://www.darkaudacity.com/
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore EmptyJuly 23rd 2021, 2:35 pm

Yes, I had read that, but I don't use that program... What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore EmptyJuly 23rd 2021, 2:56 pm

I never use Audacity, I'm musician, years before I use Cubase and Now Reaper, Reaper is free, maybe more hard to use theese two than Audacity, I undestand for mugen you don't need a good Audio software, but if you don't have nothing maybe Reaper with a little tutorials in Youtube before.
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore EmptyJuly 23rd 2021, 3:29 pm

Pilgrim wrote:
I never use Audacity, I'm musician, years before I use Cubase and Now Reaper, Reaper is free, maybe more hard to use theese two than Audacity, I undestand for mugen you don't need a good Audio software, but if you don't have nothing maybe Reaper with a little tutorials in Youtube before.
You are a musician? Wow, thats cool

;----------

@OldGamer huge thanks for share this DarkAudacity haha is much better
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore EmptyJuly 23rd 2021, 6:26 pm

uh uh uh 100000000000000 thank you I almost download but... lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore EmptyJuly 23rd 2021, 7:05 pm

Is it only bad if you up date it
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore EmptyJuly 23rd 2021, 7:23 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Is it only bad if you up date it
Indeed to avoid making a mistake of updating is always good to use Dark Audacity for many safety reason
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore EmptyJuly 23rd 2021, 7:32 pm

Pilgrim wrote:
I never use Audacity, I'm musician, years before I use Cubase and Now Reaper, Reaper is free, maybe more hard to use theese two than Audacity, I understand for mugen you don't need a good Audio software, but if you don't have nothing maybe Reaper with a little tutorials in YouTube before.
I heard of Reaper, but think of for those that not an expert ot cant follow a small video tutorial and need something friendly base at least we can use DarkAudacity, I was looking at the site of Reaper and still act like a demo rather than full free version and only does small task when come to audio formatting or ripping sound and want something easy and cheap.

and if the person want full version there asking way too mush depend how you use it ?

be more save I say Dark Audacity is best choose for now, but thank you so mush for sharing your thought
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore EmptyJuly 24th 2021, 12:44 am

@OldGamer thank you so much for spreading the news for everyone here to not update their Audacity cheers
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore EmptyJuly 24th 2021, 6:27 am

Somm wrote:
Pilgrim wrote:

You are a musician? Wow, thats cool

Cool for the music, not so cool for the money, sometimes extresing.

OldGamer wrote:
Pilgrim wrote:
I never use Audacity, I'm musician, years before I use Cubase and Now Reaper, Reaper is free, maybe more hard to use theese two than Audacity, I understand for mugen you don't need a good Audio software, but if you don't have nothing maybe Reaper with a little tutorials in YouTube before.
I heard of Reaper, but think of for those that not an expert ot cant follow a small video tutorial and need something friendly base at least we can use DarkAudacity, I was looking at the site of Reaper and still act like a demo rather  than full free version and only does small task when come to audio formatting or ripping sound and want something easy and cheap.

and if the person want full version there asking way too mush depend how you use it ?

be more save I say Dark Audacity is best choose for now, but thank you so mush for sharing your thought

You have to pay like with Winrar, with the exception that you hace to wait 4 seconds if you don't in the beginning, I don't know if theese change recently, but for years I been using waiting my 4 seconds, but like you and me say I understand that mugen don't need a powerfull audio software.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore Empty

Back to top Go down

Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next