The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore - Page 2 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore

Go down 
+7
crosspotts1.0
yolomate
Pilgrim
Doom
Somm
Shining
OldGamer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2021, 12:25 pm

thank you for sharing this information to us here, oldgamer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/

Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2021, 4:19 pm

thanks for the information and the program bro you are a lifesaver thanks alot
Back to top Go down
http://wendellreis007.wixsite.com/wendellreis007
mulambo

mulambo

PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore - Page 2 EmptyAugust 14th 2021, 3:29 pm

The funny thing is that the whole Windows 10 is a spyware, lol
Literally 0 privacy, it's a total adware.
Actually, the whole information technology is aiming toward a gradual decrease of user's freedom
Why ? I don't know, probably because everything today is online and "offline = dead".
My suggestion: back to the past.
Keep older versions in backup drives, it will be useful because they'll maybe erased from the Internet in the future.
Software leaders are getting more fascist and snobbier year by year.
So do most social medias, discrimination all the way.
I don't foresee a good future for information technology.
Why ?
Democratization.
Back in the old days, Internet was a geek's thing.
Today is everyone's thing. More than this: you're out (not cool) if you're not in (connected, to the Internet).
From a nerdy thing to a mainstream thing.
Even kids and children can browse the internet nowadays.
I bet all the nerds will turn into cavemen just to feel what it means to be unique again, or they will turn into black hat hackers when they need money.
It's all corrupting, sheesh.
Read about Windows 11, lol, you need a security chip to run it.
If controlled obsolescence was a scandal, now it's the norm, and it's a very tight one.

So, in short, it doesn't surprise me if Audacity becomes a spyware, because literally any software adheres to a privacy-violating system, thanks to the dumbening (aka democratization) of users who access the internet with any online device.
Do you remember the days when applications where called "programs" and now they're called "Apps".
Simpler = more questioning.
Just switch to older versions. It's that simple.
Screw user support, that's just an excuse to make you buy things you don't need and you don't know how to use (and, of course, you'll need continued support for that).
It's the Big Brother and we're all guilty.
By buying so many smartphones and supporting the smartphones culture, even PC's are turning into smartphones.
Personal computers were meant to give you control over things, now they're controlling their users!
The Matrix, lol

And don't get fooled by those who haunt people with the word "discontinued".
"Discontinued" my arse, lol
If the presents sucks, go back to the past or renew the future.

Anyway, I use Cool Edit Pro 2 to edit audio files
But I've recently discovered WavePad (by the same authors of VideoPad, both good programs for handy editing).

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://emanuelepepi.altervista.org
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore - Page 2 EmptyAugust 14th 2021, 5:12 pm

That's right, Emanuele. And that is very sad. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
mulambo

mulambo

PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore - Page 2 EmptyAugust 15th 2021, 6:41 am

Doom wrote:
That's right, Emanuele. And that is very sad. Neutral
yeah, I know it's sad, but good thing any problem has a solution.

The industry (even software industry) changes its behaviours according to statistics.
But people don't recognize themselves as the actors of such statistics : instead people are getting dumber and they prefer to follow statistics, because they're insecure and afraid (of looking outdated, of being "out", of being "uncool" , "un-noticed" and so on..).
So statistics start to fake in order to influence people's decision... and people react like sheeps.
So users will go on the internet to see what's the OS or software with the most users, thinking it's the best one... they don't even know statistics are just a number anyone (in charge and control) can freely increase or decrease on the screen!
It's global insecurity, anyone goes blind and only a few can have control (and those are the ones who control information).
The Web2.0 started with good premises (cleanliness, simplicity, quickness, etc..) but that is how it's ending.

Either we hope the Web3.0 won't be a final Big Brother / Matrix... or we start to realize our individual potential as users. It's up to us.
Either we speak or stay silent, keep it for ourselves or spread the truth. Anything we do changes reality differently, this is more than obvious, but ... surprisingly... the most obvious things are usually the most forgotten.

What I dont' know, actually : is Audacity (or any other freeware) doing that because it received no donations at all, or because it received too many donations ?

I mean: why things are going so wrong? Is it because of misery, or greed ?
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore - Page 2 EmptyAugust 15th 2021, 12:44 pm

It seems like something difficult to achieve, it is difficult to fight the masses ... and sometimes unhealthy ... he he ... but yes, that seems the way to go ... geek
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore - Page 2 EmptyAugust 15th 2021, 4:39 pm

mulambo wrote:

yeah, I know it's sad, but good thing any problem has a solution.

The problem is that the new generations do not see "the problem". Then they will not look for solutions.
For the youngest, in a broad sense, it is natural not to have freedom. I know you know everything I mean. I don't need to elaborate on the point.

mulambo likes this post

Back to top Go down
mulambo

mulambo

PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore - Page 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2021, 7:16 am

Doom wrote:
It seems like something difficult to achieve, it is difficult to fight the masses ... and sometimes unhealthy ... he he ... but yes, that seems the way to go ... geek
yeah, I didn't mean to "fight" the masses (we ARE the masses, afterall), but somehow, imagine an alarm clock, you got do something people don't like but it's something that's sociological useful (like waking up) even if people just find it annoying, disturbing or "drama queen" (something that people use to say when don't want to realize something, lol).
of course we should avoid hypocrisy I mean... If I un-suggest Windows 10 but I use it... then I'm an hypocrite. So all we got to achieve is just a little coherence, a little consciousness, a little mindfulness. And I say " a little " because nowadays another problem is competition lol... anyway, no hurry in things, there's no "revolution" or disruption to achieve.... just suggesting to stay a little out of the silent majority once in a while (or even that will be viral, you know, lol).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore   Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Audacity is Now Spyware the software we use for mugen is now not save anymore
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2