The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 5 Emptyby Shining Today at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 5 Emptyby ralaco Today at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 5 Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 5 Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Symbiote Thanos VIP

Go down 
+20
tank402
mugenaddict34
Predator
DANY (spider boy)
x_mad
volzzilla
Fightfan
wingnut
mahmoud
OGSymbiote
Anarky
Shadman
rafhot
Beto
JohnSpider96
YoungSamurai5
Marwan
Ax
metamutant
JARRO77
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Beto

Beto

Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 5 EmptyMay 7th 2013, 10:41 am

That's exactly what I said earlier in this topic, I showed one of my sprite exenplo airs, is more coherent if it is done this way
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 5 EmptyMay 7th 2013, 11:47 am

tank402 wrote:
are you keeping the symbiotespiderman/venom logo on him? imo u should drop it since it has nothing to do with thanos,its a huge misconception with people that that logo is on symbiotes,just on pete and eddie due to that symbiots first host was spiderman and second host was infatuated with killing spiderman. a symbiote monds to its host and enhances there abilities and personality,so in all right symbiote thanos emblem should be a skull since hes infatuated with the cosmos of death or it should be a infinitygem like design since the gauntlet and dagger he is obsessed with. other than that your creation is great spritework and absolutely an origional peice of art. good luck my friend.

i don't know man,i think the spider symbol in the chest it's right because if you look symbiote galactus have the spider simbol too and symbiote galactus, symbiote onslaught in mugen too

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and galatcus it's a boss too, great power and ecc.

everyone have the own opinion i respect your opinion man, your idea about a symbol with the skull it's very good, but i don't think i can do something like this ( because it's not easy for me add a symbol with the skull , i want respect this about the spider symbol of venom only in the chest because more symbiotes ( with the venom symbiote) have the spider symbol anyway thanks for the compliments glad you like this vip Wink
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 5 EmptyMay 7th 2013, 12:12 pm

We give just another point of view, some time ago I could not also create drawings using pixels, it will be good anyway, that's just a detail Smile
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 5 EmptyMay 7th 2013, 1:03 pm

Beto wrote:
We give just another point of view, some time ago I could not also create drawings using pixels, it will be good anyway, that's just a detail Smile

yea man you'r right i always listen the advice and suggestions Smile, i like this stuff about the infatuation of thanos for the death and of course i add something maybe hyper move with some attack with skull and other stuff like the death, a'm super sure, i can't do the portrait, and hyperportrait, i can do all the sound execpt for the voice of symbiote thanos, so if someone it's interested and want help me with this ( voice of symbiote thanos, portrait,hyperportrait) I would appreciate it Smile sunny
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 5 EmptyMay 8th 2013, 12:14 am

Potrait and hyper portrait, This can be done by the end of editing sprites, I can try to do it for you, if I get a good result I show here.

You usually use MVC2 hyper portrait style?
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 5 EmptyMay 8th 2013, 12:33 am

Beto wrote:
Potrait and hyper portrait, This can be done by the end of editing sprites, I can try to do it for you, if I get a good result I show here.

You usually use MVC2 hyper portrait style?

Yea nice news man!!! if yuo can do the portrait it's one great thing!!, yea i use MVC2 portrait, but if his hard make the portrait in MVC2 , try at make in one other way, the important thing is have the portrait Smile every type of portrait for me is good Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 5 EmptyMay 8th 2013, 4:25 am

Прконо класн Symbiote Танос VIP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 5 EmptyMay 12th 2013, 12:33 pm

walk animation

Back to top Go down
JohnSpider96

JohnSpider96

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 5 EmptyMay 12th 2013, 12:58 pm

JARRO77 wrote:
walk animation

the spider symbol looks like it stays in one spot, try to make it move around like this
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 5 EmptyMay 12th 2013, 1:03 pm

you'r right i can try, but i can't promise nothing , because today i already try with this spider symbol but the result was bad
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 5 EmptyMay 12th 2013, 1:55 pm

I must say, it will be not so easy. Because, when I have made this new walk for Venom, I work very hard. However, you can work with your spider-symbol, but you need to change the position of symbol in any new sprite.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 5 EmptyMay 12th 2013, 2:17 pm

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
I must say, it will be not so easy. Because, when I have made this new walk for Venom, I work very hard. However, you can work with your spider-symbol, but you need to change the position of symbol in any new sprite.

yes it's true man ,i change the spider symbol too in more animation and it's not easy add the spider symbol because the body of thanos it's different and position too so.... for now i complete,2 hyper, more basic, all the animation get hit,stand, some animation defense and this walk, i know the spider symbol of this walk can be better the moviment but it's not easy, for now i keep this, and i continue with the other animations,in future maybe i can try at improve for this walk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JohnSpider96

JohnSpider96

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 5 EmptyMay 12th 2013, 2:40 pm

JARRO77 wrote:
Angelus_Silverhead wrote:

yes it's true man ,i change the spider symbol too in more animation and it's not easy add the spider symbol because the body of thanos it's different and position too so.... for now i complete,2 hyper, more basic, all the animation get hit,stand, some animation defense and this walk, i know the spider symbol of this walk can be better the moviment but it's not easy, for now i keep this, and i continue with the other animations,in future maybe i can try at improve for this walk Very Happy
Do you have the walking sprites without the spider symbol maybe i can do it for you
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 5 EmptyMay 12th 2013, 3:03 pm

yeaa man of course!!! thanks and take your time for do the sprite Smile, whatever will be the result the important and having tried

in this link you can found the sprite

http://www.mediafire.com/?bndpeurme3rq93f

i change the axis it's not the axis of thanos so this important

in fighter factory or other programs you use the Axis X and Y

name sprite:

Walk 0= Axis X =70 Axis Y= 133
Walk 1= Axis X =68 Axis Y= 133
Walk 2= Axis X=60 Axis Y= 133
Walk 3= Axis X=39 Axis Y= 133
Walk 4= Axis X=56 Axis Y= 133
Walk 5= Axis X=57 Axis Y= 133
Walk 6= Axis X= 66 Axis Y= 133
Walk 7= Axis X=43 Axis Y= 133
Walk 8= Axis X 49 Axis Y= 133

Back to top Go down
JohnSpider96

JohnSpider96

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2013, 8:21 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Symbiote Thanos VIP
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next