The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 4 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 4 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 4 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Symbiote Thanos VIP

Go down 
+20
tank402
mugenaddict34
Predator
DANY (spider boy)
x_mad
volzzilla
Fightfan
wingnut
mahmoud
OGSymbiote
Anarky
Shadman
rafhot
Beto
JohnSpider96
YoungSamurai5
Marwan
Ax
metamutant
JARRO77
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
JARRO77

JARRO77

Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 4 EmptyMay 2nd 2013, 12:42 am

hey guys i hate you lol, I had to fight with my pride for don't change the color ,but at the end I surrendered and i improve the sprite for become more darker so

as it is now?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 4 EmptyMay 2nd 2013, 11:58 am

JARRO77 wrote:
hey guys i hate you lol, I had to fight with my pride for don't change the color ,but at the end I surrendered and i improve the sprite for become more darker so

as it is now?

Looks great but just as easily you could have just made palettes in the end tongue Laughing

For symbiote Thanos, I would like to see some moves like this

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MXX9rY1i5Yc/T3Arkh_KpHI/AAAAAAAAHXE/DjH8ywXv4Fk/s1600/IMG_1118.JPG

I am curious how you will enhance Thanos with symbiote powers? Don't forget he'll be able to inherit webbing to! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 4 EmptyMay 2nd 2013, 3:13 pm

I like that look
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 4 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 12:24 am

Ax wrote:
JARRO77 wrote:

as it is now?

Looks great but just as easily you could have just made palettes in the end tongue Laughing

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MXX9rY1i5Yc/T3Arkh_KpHI/AAAAAAAAHXE/DjH8ywXv4Fk/s1600/IMG_1118.JPG

I am curious how you will enhance Thanos with symbiote powers? Don't forget he'll be able to inherit webbing to! What a Face

man i can't do the palette because i don't have programs for the palette Sad and if i try with fighter factory or the color don't change or at the end when i save the new palette, in the game don't change i don't know why, maybe i wrong something, anyway glad you like this new palette, it's more darker and i have all the detail about the muscolature Cool and about the symbiote powers yea of course i add more original moves, but realy( i hate like move maximum carnage, and all the move with the webbing lol, i know this is a symbiote but i don't want add this type of move, because he have the infinity gauntlet+the power of the symbiotes i think the webbing are not important things this char can do everything affraid
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 4 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 11:22 am

Good point, well good luck on whatever you bring to him. He does have those gems after all.

When a palette is set up, make sure you click "shared palette" on and off. Also try clicking "auto apply palette".

Do that while in the sprites category and the colors should work with the palette.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 4 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 11:54 am

Ax wrote:
Good point, well good luck on whatever you bring to him. He does have those gems after all.

When a palette is set up, make sure you click "shared palette" on and off. Also try clicking "auto apply palette".

Do that while in the sprites category and the colors should work with the palette.

ok man thanks for you'r advice Smile I hope everything will be fine with the palette Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JohnSpider96

JohnSpider96

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 4 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 12:19 pm

JARRO77 wrote:

as it is now?

that looks alot better but you need to fix the shading around the neck.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 4 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 3:42 am

JohnSpider96 wrote:
JARRO77 wrote:

as it is now?

that looks alot better but you need to fix the shading around the neck.

yes your'right man thanks Smile, i try at fixed i think now it's perfect

Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 4 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 5:11 am

I just can't get over how cool this turned out lol!

Quote :

He's like the perfect partner to Symbiote Onslaught Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 4 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 6:16 am

Ax wrote:
JARRO77 wrote:

as it is now?

hey i have that venom toy Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 4 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 11:57 am

Ax wrote:
I just can't get over how cool this turned out lol!

Quote :

He's like the perfect partner to Symbiote Onslaught Very Happy

hahaha yea man ,with symbiote onslaught become the brother of the death hehehe Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 4 EmptyMay 6th 2013, 4:15 am

awesome wip!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mugenaddict34

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 4 EmptyMay 7th 2013, 6:25 am

Question I'm wandering, what kind of powers has this creature? Will he be able to throw web like spidey and also will have thanos powers? Rolling Eyes

Are we being invaded my symbiote chars? There are plenty of them Wink I'm scared... tongue
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 4 EmptyMay 7th 2013, 6:51 am

Thanks predator glad you like Smile,

mugenaddict34 wrote:
Question I'm wandering, what kind of powers has this creature? Will he be able to throw web like spidey and also will have thanos powers? Rolling Eyes

Are we being invaded my symbiote chars? There are plenty of them Wink I'm scared... tongue

hehehe why scared, the symbiotes are the best char Twisted Evil , about the powers i don't add webbing because there is so much attack with the webbing in the mugen and personally I think don't need to use webbing he have the power of symbiotes so, more original weapon or other type symbiotes attack, and other original attack with the power of the infinity gauntlet(the gems) What a Face
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 4 EmptyMay 7th 2013, 9:40 am

are you keeping the symbiotespiderman/venom logo on him? imo u should drop it since it has nothing to do with thanos,its a huge misconception with people that that logo is on symbiotes,just on pete and eddie due to that symbiots first host was spiderman and second host was infatuated with killing spiderman. a symbiote monds to its host and enhances there abilities and personality,so in all right symbiote thanos emblem should be a skull since hes infatuated with the cosmos of death or it should be a infinitygem like design since the gauntlet and dagger he is obsessed with. other than that your creation is great spritework and absolutely an origional peice of art. good luck my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Symbiote Thanos VIP
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next