The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 3 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 3 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 3 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Symbiote Thanos VIP

Go down 
+20
tank402
mugenaddict34
Predator
DANY (spider boy)
x_mad
volzzilla
Fightfan
wingnut
mahmoud
OGSymbiote
Anarky
Shadman
rafhot
Beto
JohnSpider96
YoungSamurai5
Marwan
Ax
metamutant
JARRO77
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 3 EmptyApril 24th 2013, 2:44 pm

Despite our initial dismay from metamutant, myself, and youngsamurai; it's really amazing how popular this wip got and changed so much! lol!

I gotta admit this wip looks really good JARR077

I think you shut us up real good LOL

Well gang, I think it's time to awkwardly run away out of embarrassment Embarassed

Laughing
Back to top Go down
mahmoud

mahmoud

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 3 EmptyApril 24th 2013, 3:37 pm

LoL ^_^
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 3 EmptyApril 24th 2013, 4:40 pm

I'm on the back foot, can not imagine thanos with the infinity gems and possessed by a symbiote, that is it can be very cool, another boss to my roster Smile
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 3 EmptyApril 24th 2013, 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 3 EmptyApril 24th 2013, 7:18 pm

Looking forward to this!!
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 3 EmptyApril 25th 2013, 11:02 pm

Cool project. How will you merge the power of the Infinity Gauntlet with symbiote powers?
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 3 EmptyApril 26th 2013, 12:10 am

Thanks at all for the support guys !! Wink

Fightfan wrote:
Cool project. How will you merge the power of the Infinity Gauntlet with symbiote powers?

yea I'll try to do my best to unite the power of the infinity gauntlet and the symbiote Smile
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 3 EmptyApril 29th 2013, 7:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

stand
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 3 EmptyApril 29th 2013, 9:38 am

JARRO77 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

stand

That looks very cool! Try and move the symbal just a little, like the left side, move it 1 pixel up and the right side 1 pixel down so it kinda follows the chest.

But all and all the design if very good! Smile

Please continue this wip, this looks very fun!
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 3 EmptyApril 29th 2013, 11:06 am

about the spider symbol, i try at make more version, but this is the best version, because in the other version the spider symbol looks strange movement or too fast, but thanks for your advice Smile, and of course i continue and complete this char for sure Wink
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 3 EmptyApril 29th 2013, 2:17 pm

Wow, that looks great!!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 3 EmptyApril 29th 2013, 7:17 pm

the gauntlet looks really cool on that black Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
x_mad

x_mad

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 3 EmptyApril 29th 2013, 7:35 pm

cool idea , but why venom? i feel that the venom symobite has been used way too much , why not come up with an original one? , or better yet a fusion of symboites. What a Face
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 3 EmptyApril 30th 2013, 12:17 pm

x_mad wrote:
cool idea , but why venom? i feel that the venom symobite has been used way too much , why not come up with an original one? , or better yet a fusion of symboites. What a Face

for now i only release varnage, and his the combination of venom and carnage, symbiote thanos is venom+thanos, so if you want my opinion, i think the symbiote of venom in thanos it's very good, because symbiote thanos it's not in marvel or in other places, it's my idea, it's very original idea, so i think it's perfect Smile, the mugen it's a beautiful game, because all the people can create something, in the mugen there are thousands of characters,so unless you create char that already exist each character will be original farao
Back to top Go down
x_mad

x_mad

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 3 EmptyMay 1st 2013, 2:41 am

JARRO77 wrote:
x_mad wrote:

for now i only release varnage, and his the combination of venom and carnage, symbiote thanos is venom+thanos, so if you want my opinion, i think the symbiote of venom in thanos it's very good, because symbiote thanos it's not in marvel or in other places, it's my idea, it's very original idea, so i think it's perfect Smile, the mugen it's a beautiful game, because all the people can create something, in the mugen there are thousands of characters,so unless you create char that already exist each character will be original farao

just sayin there is wolvenom, symboite onslaught, and a whole bunch of others, but best of luck with with this wip im sure it will be awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos VIP   Symbiote Thanos VIP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Symbiote Thanos VIP
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next