The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 Emptyby gartanham Today at 7:00 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game)

Go down 
+3
xweapon
Doom
ELECTRO
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game)   Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 1st 2016, 7:04 am

one more question if i buy it on my computer can i transfer it to my fiances computer if i have to factoy reset i dont care if i have to start over but i dont want to pay for it agin and i have a windows 8 acer with
intel 1000M1.8GHz 2mb L3 cache
intelHD graphics
4 GB DORmemory
500GB HDD
do u think thats good enough to have it run on/ play it on my computer i just want to know so i dont get it and it wont run cause my computer isnt good for it thank u for all the help thus far sorry for all the questions i just want to make sure i dont spend money for something and cant use it
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game)   Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 1st 2016, 8:45 am

so i trying to add baron zemo and i did all u said and the name shows up and when i click on it the game crashes is their somthing else i need to add
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game)   Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 1st 2016, 12:53 pm

If it is a FF1 mesh then all you have to do is convert it to work in FF2. You can download the EZ Nif Converter 2.0 here : http://www.alexff.com/goodies.php

Open the converter and browse to your Baron Zemo folder and locate the nif. Once it's loaded into the converter make sure that only "Check here to brighten the lighting values" is checked and the rest are not. Then click convert. Baron Zemo should now work in FF2.
Back to top Go down
http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game)   Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2016, 7:53 am

so i was able to have him show up but without the pistol
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game)   Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2016, 11:39 am

hey electro can u tell me all the char u have and if any i need can u send them to me please
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game)   Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2016, 4:17 pm

Teams for Rumble #4

X-Men = Archangel, Colossus, Iceman, Wolverine, Havok, Cyclops, Sunfire, Gambit

Sentinels = Sentinels

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game)   Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2016, 10:57 am

do u have master mold
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game)   Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2016, 11:52 am

No, but I think one has been made. Your best bet is to make a request in the request section at Freedom Reborn.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game)   Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2016, 3:07 pm

if im able to get one do u want a link
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game)   Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2016, 5:40 pm

If you think it looks good then yea i'll take it.
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game)   Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 4:44 am

Work in progress of Zangief. I've got most of what I need on the model now. I've only textured a few things on the skin & some of it is just a placeholder. The jacket and boot flaps are for an alternate Zangief skin, but I wanted to show what they look like attached to the model.

Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 ZangiefFFDemoPic2_zps9tqikge2
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game)   Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 10:40 am

well i like it they dont make much street fighter chars for the game how would the key frames work like piledriver and a power bomb id like to see that
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game)   Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 10:02 pm

This is the last update on Zangief before he is released which should hopefully be in a day or two. The plan is to release him with 3 skins, Original, SF 4 alternate & SF 5 alternate. I haven't decided if i'm going to do a Mech Zangief yet, but if I do it won't be on this model.

Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 ZangiefFFdemopic5_zps1ktphi6l

Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 ZangiefFFdemopic6_zpstltaxa42

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
well i like it they dont make much street fighter chars for the game how would the key frames work like piledriver and a power bomb id like to see that

Unfortunately this games weakness is that there is no grappling system. I'll either mimic slams by making his melee send opponents into air upward at medium range, so they take fall damage which is the same as a slam. Zangief's spinning lariot & other moves like his Green Hand which absorbs projectiles are easy to do.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game)   Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 8th 2016, 5:54 am

Look great. yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game)   Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 8th 2016, 7:04 am

i cant wait i love this game thanks for introducing me also do u know if thers a mesh of a male basic with a knight type sword and a pistol in the other hand iv been looking and cant find one but a lot of sites r down so just wondering if u had one or knew of one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game)   Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom Force 2 (Superhero game)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next