The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
crosspotts freedom force skins and art Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
crosspotts freedom force skins and art Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
crosspotts freedom force skins and art Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
crosspotts freedom force skins and art Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

crosspotts freedom force skins and art

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

crosspotts freedom force skins and art Empty
PostSubject: crosspotts freedom force skins and art   crosspotts freedom force skins and art EmptyJune 26th 2022, 12:47 pm

D'RAHNcrosspotts freedom force skins and art Dran10crosspotts freedom force skins and art Skins10

deanjo2000 and pseudoingles like this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts freedom force skins and art   crosspotts freedom force skins and art EmptyJuly 3rd 2022, 8:43 am

nice graphics. i guess this is sort of like mugen in how its a game that works off its community's projects?

pseudoingles likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts freedom force skins and art   crosspotts freedom force skins and art EmptyAugust 25th 2022, 8:10 pm

yes and i love it to death plus i can get out a whole set of characters in a matter of weeks
almost done the wet works from image comicscrosspotts freedom force skins and art Wetwor10

pseudoingles likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts freedom force skins and art   crosspotts freedom force skins and art EmptyAugust 26th 2022, 9:23 am

looks good. if there is a forum you go to for that, feel free to share the link here Smile
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts freedom force skins and art   crosspotts freedom force skins and art EmptyAugust 26th 2022, 1:32 pm

http://www.freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts freedom force skins and art   crosspotts freedom force skins and art EmptyAugust 26th 2022, 9:02 pm

i was more meaning make a new topic where you talk about how the projects and releases work, as well as how that forum integrates with it all.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts freedom force skins and art   crosspotts freedom force skins and art EmptyAugust 26th 2022, 10:46 pm

We have a request section and email to people what they want and I'm personally trying to create an archived for everything since we have lost a lot of stuff since yahoo groups shut down and the 2 people who was helping Me get everything have recently passed away and a lot of stuff were lost more so my friends
But before they left they gave me what they could for archive purpose so while creating my own I'm separating them in to groups to get ready for up loads and at this point 8m working on image comics characters from the 90s and I know they be happy with what iv done keeping the community alive I just miss them
Back to top Go down
deanjo2000

deanjo2000

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts freedom force skins and art   crosspotts freedom force skins and art EmptyAugust 27th 2022, 1:08 am

It is an amazing forum with amazing people. A lot of really cool stuff there and the game is really good too. I’ve been creating there for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts freedom force skins and art   crosspotts freedom force skins and art EmptyAugust 27th 2022, 4:23 am

The game is 4- 7 dollars on steam well worth it for any comic pop culture really anything can be made honestly as much as I love it there's things I'd keep and things I'd take away
We have a watch mode so you design the character and if your smart enough get the ai to do exactly what you want it to act the only down side is animations and since no one has made a universal keyframe system that could be used on all models aka meshes some times things feel like it's missing for some characters but since I don't know how to code or anything I can't fix that or create something twice as good but other then my own not picks I still love the game and love creating for it
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts freedom force skins and art   crosspotts freedom force skins and art EmptyJune 1st 2023, 2:44 am

heres more stuffcrosspotts freedom force skins and art Whatid10
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts freedom force skins and art   crosspotts freedom force skins and art EmptyJuly 23rd 2023, 3:12 pm

crosspotts freedom force skins and art Psyarr10
crosspotts freedom force skins and art Selfpo10
crosspotts freedom force skins and art Soulca10
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts freedom force skins and art   crosspotts freedom force skins and art EmptyAugust 6th 2023, 6:21 am

crosspotts freedom force skins and art Img_2011
crosspotts freedom force skins and art Img_2010
crosspotts freedom force skins and art Img_2012
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts freedom force skins and art   crosspotts freedom force skins and art Empty

Back to top Go down

crosspotts freedom force skins and art
Page 1 of 1