The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project

Go down 
+4
BagOfWater
Yunnin
Doom
Shiruzato
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiruzato

Shiruzato

R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project Empty
PostSubject: R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project   R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project EmptyJuly 10th 2016, 3:55 am

MYTHOS CHARACTERS CAN NOW BE USED WITH ANY OTHER MUGEN CHARACTER!!

R7.5, an expansion to R7, has been released!! Check the video's description for download links!

Intro Stuff:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

R7 Base Pack:

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9w8u1io4kdr6w1f/MYTHOS_Release_7_%28Open_Edition%29.rar

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7xfT-TqMzjtRHVGaF84MkNXSTQ/view?usp=sharing

https://www.dropbox.com/s/injkw0fmrybum1t/MYTHOS%20Release%207%20%28Open%20Edition%29.rar?dl=0

Individual links will be coming

R7 PLAYLIST:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvlnPOdh7XI&list=PLdjLm1ai4mqg0qavr4NbcPJDH6L82BGqd

What's Left:
--Character bug fixes
--Various edits to make characters fit their source material better
--A second aerial attack
--A way to cancel Combo1 into Combo2 or visa-versa (without it being cheap)
--Competent AI (I need assistance for this one, please)
--Compatible bosses and minigames, maybe?
--Possibly a screenpack for a full game containing all of these characters (and the potential bosses and minigames)
--More characters, of course!

If you have any contributions at all, ranging from glitch reports to moveset advice to sprite sheets to full characters, I would be humbled to happily accept them with open arms. ^u^
(Please note, however that any fully-programmed characters may be edited by myself for compatibility with other characters or bug fixing)

There's no exact limits as to who can or can't be accepted for the Mythos project, barring a lack of resources or interest, though any characters specifically made by me will likely be made out of interest for the character/franchise.

Last edited by Shiruzato on August 19th 2017, 11:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project   R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project EmptyJuly 10th 2016, 2:10 pm

Woow !! affraid
Already you have ready the first pack !! ?? R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project 2800933067
Is incredible ... R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project 311127478
Thank you very much ... Razz
I hope this project get the appreciation it deserves ... yes
I will wait more characters anxious ... bounce
I would like you also launch a screenpack and stages for each character. Embarassed
A lot of luck friend !! R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project   R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project EmptyJuly 10th 2016, 2:49 pm

GREAT!!!

I started playing mugen through those Chibi Naruto characters, and you're really right on your point, most of them are unbalanced and kinda cheap against common chars and other chibis too.

I'm really looking forward to see this project growing!
Back to top Go down
Shiruzato

Shiruzato

PostSubject: Re: R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project   R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project EmptyJuly 11th 2016, 2:05 pm

Thanks for the support, guys! ^u^

As for coming with stages and a screenpack, I uh... I have no experience in making either of those. But I would make this a full game if I had either of those, for sure. If you want to supplying either of those, or know anyone who could supply them, I'd be incredibly thankful for your support. Smile
Back to top Go down
BagOfWater

PostSubject: Re: R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project   R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 10:28 pm

for the MYTHOS project, may I request that you add characters from the Kirby franchise? kirby
I even have the transformation alts in mind

Kirby - one of his copy abilities
King Dedede - Masked Dedede
Meta Knight - ...I don't really know with this one
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project   R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project EmptyJuly 7th 2017, 6:21 am

Welcome to MMV BagOfWater ... cheers
And yeah!! Shiruzato's project is awesome ... very cool ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Shiruzato

Shiruzato

PostSubject: Re: R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project   R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project EmptyJuly 7th 2017, 4:08 pm

BagOfWater wrote:
Kirby - one of his copy abilities

Why settle for one?

R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project Card10R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project Card11R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project Card12R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project Card13R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project Card14R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project Card15R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project Card16R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project Card17R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project Card18R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project Card19R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project Card20R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project Card21R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project Card22R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project Card23
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project   R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project EmptyJuly 7th 2017, 10:10 pm

good seeing you shiruzato Smile hope we'll see you more often on the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project   R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project EmptyJuly 10th 2017, 5:28 pm

Whoa, I just tried out your awesome MUGEN products!   Very Happy   Very fun to play with!  Basketball

The in-game MUGEN transformation is very interesting, especially the GokuM's! bounce
And you know due to MUGEN Engine limit, whenever your transformed GokuM is being thrown by his MUGEN Enemy, his hair turns back to black and after he recovers from the throw his hair turns gold again. tongue
I know some cool MUGEN creators/authors have been trying to make some work-around for this MUGEN Engine limit (i.e. by using MUGEN custom state detection, making thrown one invisible, add a MUGEN Helper to try to mimic thrown gold-hair GokuM as close as possible.....etc..... geek )

Found a couple of MUGEN bugs in your GokuM R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project 3876111886 :

1) after the last hit (the 4th) of Combo2, I could quick perform a Projectile in the air, which looks fine to GokuM, yet, after his Projectile MUGEN state ends by the end of animation, he stays in the air until you jump out of that:
R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project L0IyqfAVNK3JwbFYc
in case giphy not working for you...:
=> you may want to fix this MUGEN bug like this:
in your GokuM's MUGEN Statedef 250
Change from this:
Code:

[State 250]
type = changestate
trigger1 = animtime = 0
value = 0
ctrl = 1
to this:
Code:

[State 250]
type = changestate
triggerall = pos y < 0.0
trigger1 = animtime = 0
value = 50
ctrl = 0

[State 250]
type = changestate
triggerall = pos y >= 0.0
trigger1 = animtime = 0
value = 0
ctrl = 1
The fixed version looks like this:
R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project 3o7bu1oDSJHcklW5e8

2) during GokuM (normal mode, not transformed)'s Super Lvl2, his MUGEN Vicitm is able to break out of his super combo in the middle, it is because his MUGEN Vicitm is put in his get-hit custom state Statedef 1007, but his MUGEN Vicitm is given GokuM's MUGEN animation Action 1007, due to the use of the ChangeAnim MUGEN State Controller, that results in an invalid animation Action for his MUGEN Vicitm:
R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project 26gR0Vdbx7nEVOIcE
=> you may want to fix this MUGEN bug like this:
in your GokuM's MUGEN Statedef 1007
Change from this:
Code:

[State 0, ChangeAnim]
type = ChangeAnim
trigger1 = !time
trigger1 = p2name != "Luffy JUS"
trigger1 = p2name != "Shadow JUS"
value = 1007+var(1)
to this:
Code:

[State 0, ChangeAnim2]
type = ChangeAnim2
trigger1 = !time
value = 1007;+var(1)
* please note that you never know what GokuM's MUGEN Vicitm's MUGEN Variables are about....so it is safer to disable the "+var(1)" for the ChangeAnim2 MUGEN State Controller, plus, your GokuM's animation Action 1007+1=1008 probably causes another invalid animation Action for his MUGEN Vicitm.
The fixed version looks like this:
R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project L0Iy22DLYFgaE4uJ2
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Shiruzato

Shiruzato

PostSubject: Re: R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project   R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project EmptyJuly 10th 2017, 11:53 pm

borewood2013 wrote:
(Many useful notes)

These are very accurate notes, especially the notes about the enemy's variables -- But there was a reason for that, at least. Was.

var(1) is used for transformations and transformation animations, so when put in a custom state, it adds the opponent's var(1) value onto the animation so that the transformed animation plays instead of the base form animation (take, for example, your note earlier on how Goku's hair would turn black again during a throw due to the custom state not detecting the transformation).

The only issue, as you mentioned, is that this causes problems with other MUGEN characters. These inconveniences are precisely why the MYTHOS project characters were to be used exclusively among themselves.

But no more. Very Happy

That issue has been completely fixed for the next release, and all characters should be able to safely interact with all other MUGEN characters! The only issues I can't really help with are the custom animations of other characters or their hitboxes not allowing the combos to properly chain, but oh well. I can only do so much, right?

As for Goku being able to cancel into his projectile in the air... Good catch. That's embarrassing and unintentional. Embarassed R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project 670481599

By the way, I'm already making a lot of progress -- I was going to release eight characters this time, but I think I'll finish the fourth one soon and then finish the other four later.

Thank you for the feedback -- always appreciated!

EDIT: I'll also be posting the new updates to this main thread as well. Just to keep things consistent.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project   R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project EmptyJuly 11th 2017, 12:34 pm

>> var(1) is used for transformations and transformation animations, so when put in a custom state, it adds the opponent's var(1) value onto the animation so that the transformed animation plays instead of the base form animation (take, for example, your note earlier on how Goku's hair would turn black again during a throw due to the custom state not detecting the transformation).
Well, it works as expected if it is used in a MUGEN full game like yours, it is because probably all your MYTHOS MUGEN characters have both MUGEN animation Actions 1007&1008. yes

Yet, you might never know whether the other MUGEN users will use other nono-MYTHOS MUGEN characters or not though..... scratch

For general/regular MUGEN usage, if you want to keep using GokuM's var(1) then I think there is a MUGEN way Arrow :
Code:
[State 0, ChangeAnim2]
type = ChangeAnim2
triggerall = name = "Goku Mythos" || name = "Sonic Mythos" || name = "Luffy Mythos" || name = "Mario Mythos" || name = "Zero Mythos"
trigger1 = !time
value = 1007+var(1) ; need to "+var(1)" because it is a MYTHOS MUGEN character

[State 0, ChangeAnim2]
type = ChangeAnim2
triggerall = name != "Goku Mythos"
triggerall = name != "Sonic Mythos"
triggerall = name != "Luffy Mythos"
triggerall = name != "Mario Mythos"
triggerall = name != "Zero Mythos"
trigger1 = !time
value = 1007 ; no need to "+var(1)" because it is a non-MYTHOS MUGEN character
This is a way to use GokuM's var(1) when his MUGEN Victim is being put in his MUGEN Custom State like Statedef 1007 and to need to use the var(1) only when the MUGEN Victim's is exactly "Goku" (or any other MYTHOS MUGEN character)......of course, it is all up to you....... Wink

>> The only issues I can't really help with are the custom animations of other characters or their hitboxes not allowing the combos to properly chain, but oh well. I can only do so much, right?
Well, when I come across with similar MUGEN issues like this, I do it two (2) MUGEN ways Arrow :
1) detect your MUGEN Victim's custom state(s) your MUGEN character has given to them, then in your MUGEN character's own attack MUGEN animation try to make two (2) versions -- 1 with normal-sized hitboxes when MUGEN Victim is not put in your custom state(s), and 1 with super-sized hitboxes when MUGEN Victim is put in your custom state(s)
2) just like your MUGEN animation Action 1007, make another version like Action 1017 with bigger-sized hitboxes for all non-MYTHOS MUGEN Victims
I think there should be more MUGEN ways for a work-around, but you know we are not able to do much with MUGEN Engine limited get-hit Custom States....... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shiruzato

Shiruzato

PostSubject: Re: R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project   R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project EmptyJuly 11th 2017, 2:08 pm

>> Yet, you might never know whether the other MUGEN users will use other nono-MYTHOS MUGEN characters or not though..... scratch

This is a way to use GokuM's var(1) when his MUGEN Victim is being put in his MUGEN Custom State like Statedef 1007 and to need to use the var(1) only when the MUGEN Victim's is exactly "Goku" (or any other MYTHOS MUGEN character)......of course, it is all up to you.......
Wink

I understand that people might just use the MYTHOS characters with whoever, so I always felt bad having to leave that in there. Hence why they've been fixed for the next release -- I really don't like leaving such massive room for a potential error.

>> 1) detect your MUGEN Victim's custom state(s) your MUGEN character has given to them, then in your MUGEN character's own attack MUGEN animation try to make two (2) versions -- 1 with normal-sized hitboxes when MUGEN Victim is not put in your custom state(s), and 1 with super-sized hitboxes when MUGEN Victim is put in your custom state(s)
2) just like your MUGEN animation Action 1007, make another version like Action 1017 with bigger-sized hitboxes for all non-MYTHOS MUGEN Victims

These sound like a great ways to make sure the attacks flow as they should -- Thanks for the advice, I'll be using it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project   R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project EmptyJuly 11th 2017, 2:33 pm

Oh sorry I forgot this one tongue :
>> As for Goku being able to cancel into his projectile in the air... Good catch. That's embarrassing and unintentional. R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project Icon_redface R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project 670481599
Actually I think that combo2-cancel-into-projectile is quite cool Cool
Perhaps you might consider to keep that, and try to make the follow-up projectile be able to continue to hit GokuM's MUGEN Victim Very Happy
And nothing to be felt embarrassing at all...we are not those video game making professionals (i.e. computer software programmers engineers experts hackers doctors whoever) who work like 24/7 just for MUGEN making and who go for some eternally absolute perfection just to want to prove something...I have been making many more MUGEN making mistakes (and some of those are intentional so that is why so many MUGEN people hate me LOL lol! ) all the times....  Razz

And a typo mistake in my "2) just like your MUGEN animation Action 1007, make another version like Action 1017 with bigger-sized hitboxes for all non-MYTHOS MUGEN Victims"
The "hitboxes" should be "hurtboxes".... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
elementhedgehog

elementhedgehog

PostSubject: Re: R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project   R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project EmptyJuly 11th 2017, 9:13 pm

This project looks really cool.

Hope the progress is going smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Shiruzato

Shiruzato

PostSubject: Re: R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project   R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project EmptyJuly 19th 2017, 7:15 pm

R7 is here, guys! Big changes are coming up for the project, and they're all for the better!

I'll be releasing characters in a more conventional method in the future, one by one, since I'll be getting more busy lately and won't have as much time to create characters. That being said, this isn't a hiatus, so look forward to a more steady stream of content in the future!

EDIT: Almost forgot to mention, the new characters this release are Goku Black, Gon, Tails and Peach! Have fun trying them out, and let me know if you find any bugs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project   R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project Empty

Back to top Go down

R7.5 Update! MYTHOS -- Shiruzato's Original Project
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next