The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? Emptyby ELECTRO Today at 1:47 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? Emptyby BigPimp Today at 12:33 pm

» we need deathlook
Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4?

Go down 
+6
NamelessOnlinePlayer
btony89
Angelus_Silverhead
Doom
skhsato123
SmartMosquito
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SmartMosquito

SmartMosquito

Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? Empty
PostSubject: Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4?   Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? EmptyJune 5th 2016, 9:55 am

I just created this topic for people to share their thoughts.

Should Marvel and CAPCOM team up again and make a "Marvel VS Capcom 4"?
Well I might be wrong but I heard some rumours on the internet that there might be a Marvel VS Capcom 4.

Well, this is what I think the roster should be:
Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? Marvel_vs_capcom_4__fanmade__by_dj_lynx_gio-da579gk

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4?   Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? EmptyJune 5th 2016, 10:04 am

There should be MARVEL VS DC
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4?   Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? EmptyJune 5th 2016, 1:14 pm

skhsato123 wrote:
There should be MARVEL VS DC

That would be amazing. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4?   Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? EmptyJune 5th 2016, 1:22 pm

I more like Marvel VS Dc... but new Marvel VS Capcom? To be honest, I was not happy with last one, because this part miss few great characters. For example, no Venom or Anti-Venom in the roster... It was not good. So as for me, it is enough for MvC series. Mugen rules! Cool
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4?   Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? EmptyJune 5th 2016, 1:46 pm

YES there should be one, lol, to be honest even if there was a Mvsc4, i doubt it would have any xmen/4f chars whatsoever, it would be a game to promote the movies and chars like doom and any x-men would be omited, unless it does not apply like the movies, who knows? but i hope to see a MVSC again sometime.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4?   Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? EmptyJune 5th 2016, 1:59 pm

SmartMosquito wrote:
I just created this topic for people to share their thoughts.

Should Marvel and CAPCOM team up again and make a "Marvel VS Capcom 4"?
Well I might be wrong but I heard some rumours on the internet that there might be a Marvel VS Capcom 4.

Well, this is what I think the roster should be:
Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? Marvel_vs_capcom_4__fanmade__by_dj_lynx_gio-da579gk

What do you guys think?

not gonna lie your roster is good, but imho i like to see more variety of chars if there was a mvsc4, one of the reasons of why i liked mvsc3 roster more than mvsc2 was because the roster did a decent job representing the chars from the 2 companies(except megaman and the roster of mvsc1), i cant see mvsc2 nowadays without thinking is an x-men vs street fighter 2, with some guest stars included, also his ost was boring in my opinion.

i dont know you, but i always liked this wishlist from an artist of deviantart from mvsc3, dont know why? maybe because it has some weird chars. Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? 311127478
Spoiler:

Last edited by btony89 on June 5th 2016, 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4?   Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? EmptyJune 5th 2016, 2:12 pm

There aren't any rumors. What happens is that Disney decided to cancel Disney Infinity, and announced that they'll allow licensing like in the old times. Which for MvC fans like myself, means there's a chance to see a MvC4 in the future.
Nice roster you have there, I was making my own, but never finished it. Maybe I can finish it later and share it as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4?   Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? EmptyJune 5th 2016, 2:36 pm

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
I more like Marvel VS Dc... but new Marvel VS Capcom? To be honest, I was not happy with last one, because this part miss few great characters. For example, no Venom or Anti-Venom in the roster... It was not good. So as for me, it is enough for MvC series. Mugen rules! Cool

well... thats kinda true while i did like mvsc3, i can understand your point, some chars were missing in this one, and if there was a new one i'll probably have chars from the movies, wich is ok but it would be sad to no have any x-men/4f, so it depends of Disney, since like someone said long time ago "The last game was killed by Disney and the inability to update the game."
Back to top Go down
SmartMosquito

SmartMosquito

PostSubject: Re: Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4?   Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? EmptyJune 5th 2016, 3:02 pm

I updated my roster:
Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? Mvc4_roster_by_dj_lynx_gio-da58hhq

I added 2 guests:
Muhammad Ali (Just a little tribute) and BatMan.

I know the 2 guests might not be fitting, I'm that kind of guy who just randomly adds guests in a character roster without thinking how they would fit. Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? 311127478
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4?   Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? EmptyJune 5th 2016, 3:13 pm

Yes, it should have, but... What kind of boss it could have then?
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4?   Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? EmptyJune 5th 2016, 4:18 pm

SmartMosquito wrote:
I updated my roster:
Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? Mvc4_roster_by_dj_lynx_gio-da58hhq

I added 2 guests:
Muhammad Ali (Just a little tribute) and BatMan.

I know the 2 guests might not be fitting, I'm that kind of guy who just randomly adds guests in a character roster without thinking how they would fit. Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? 311127478
i think looks great, nice tribute, in my case i also like adding guests stars in my roster too, in this case in mine's i put iori and batman, lol.
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4?   Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? EmptyJune 5th 2016, 6:42 pm

Finished mine.
Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? Roster10
A lot of the sprites used are one-shots, but that's mainly because I wanted to show my idea for a roster and not what I could do with what's available in MUGEN.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4?   Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? EmptyJune 5th 2016, 8:41 pm

Ever since Disney acquired Marvel, things like Marvel vs Capcom games are no longer possible.  They didn't renew the contract and probably won't.

Just like how I keep hoping for another Monkey Island game that won't come because Disney got Lucasfilm and won't renew those either.

Disney plays ball differently.
Back to top Go down
shanri

shanri

PostSubject: Re: Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4?   Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? EmptyJune 5th 2016, 8:42 pm

http://shoryuken.com/2016/05/13/fans-launch-petition-asking-disney-for-marvel-vs-capcom-4/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraHif9aaFxwGLN2CTC5R9w?view_as
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4?   Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? EmptyJune 5th 2016, 8:54 pm

NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
Finished mine.
Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? Roster10
A lot of the sprites used are one-shots, but that's mainly because I wanted to show my idea for a roster and not what I could do with what's available in MUGEN.

Good roster nameless. Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4?   Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should there be a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next