The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
 Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened? Emptyby Doom Today at 1:25 pm

» Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire movie
 Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened? Emptyby Doom Today at 1:21 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
 Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened? Emptyby Shining Today at 1:18 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
 Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened? Emptyby Doom Today at 1:17 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nestor-2099

Nestor-2099

Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened? Empty
PostSubject: Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened?    Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened? EmptyMay 11th 2018, 4:26 pm

Hey everyone, long time no see, Nestor here Smile
I started to check back the MUGEN forums often since this year; I haven't posted because I don't have anything worth posting related to my WIP's. What happened with those projects?

Since almost six years ago, I started taking care of the bills at home; right now, I'm working full time, along with my sister, each one on their respective job; I have landed in some places where the work isn't as great as they tell you at the beginning, and it keeps going worse everyday, up to the point where I'm almost 14 hours out of home. This year, I finally decided that I wanted to work as a freelance developer by next year, and hopefully, in a few years and with a few friends here in Mexico, we may get a company started: I just want to be able to pay the bills and have more time with my family and myself, either writing in my main site or working on my other hobbies, MUGEN included.

At the start of 2018, I was talking with li_kun (my teacher, and more importantly, one great friend I met thanks MUGEN) about working step through step in the first WIP, Capcom FAS. I really want to do this, so we may get one or two characters released by the end of the year. It may take some time to get everything completed as we envisioned at first, but it's a cool hobby and I want to keep working on it.

With MvC UDB, I got more progress on my side, so we may get something else done by this year's end. I want to work on these hobbies, but with my current schedule, it's getting harder to do so. I decided that the first step towards the goal is to share my plan, and hopefully a little bit of pressure will be great Very Happy this one may be on hold for a bit, but I want to finish some of the characters that already had a good progress done (plus some of them will be for CFAS).

Anything new, I'll let you know. It's a long road, but still, I like MUGEN a lot and I want to keep working on a few things here and there.

====
Screenpack-wise, we may go back to one of the classic designs for CFAS (here's an old one); I may post some images from time to time, just to show some the progress being done. Old roster, but IIRC, the Screenpack was almost done and I think this will work great for the project
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know I may be slow, but still, I want to see this project continue its progress step by step. I'll keep the conversation in MUGEN discussion until I have something more appropiate after all this time Smile.

Have a great day everyone!
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened?    Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened? EmptyMay 11th 2018, 4:33 pm

its nice idea still working with old projects....I so sad this last year lost a lot: marvel 2099 mugen project, animated batman & robin etc etc
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened?    Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened? EmptyMay 11th 2018, 5:08 pm

welcome back! nestor-2099,really mugen takes time to finish anything,so it´s better to keep focus on minor projects or single chars.

simplify your works and you will have more time to do other things.

i wish the best for you friend, you are welcome here too!
Back to top Go down
Nestor-2099

Nestor-2099

PostSubject: Re: Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened?    Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened? EmptyMay 13th 2018, 1:49 pm

Thanks for your words guys Smile

For now, a video of the final main menu:
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened?    Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened? EmptyMay 13th 2018, 2:19 pm

Nice to see you're back Nestor!!!

I remember how hyped I was for Leon and Soki in the Capcom FAS project, keep going with the amazing work  Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened? 670481599

P.s* About Soki, he is not on the Select Screen screenshot, is he still on the planning?
Back to top Go down
Nestor-2099

Nestor-2099

PostSubject: Re: Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened?    Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened? EmptyMay 14th 2018, 2:27 pm

Thanks Tsuyoi Very Happy Leon is going to be done at one point, I'll be working on the sprites, but first I want to work on the characters that were almost ready.

The characters screen is outdated by now, we may get some new characters and discard some of those in there, but right now I'll take some time to collect all the info of what we have so far. I'd love to see Soki in here too, but right now he isn't in the works as far as I know, aside of a few sprites done years ago Smile
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened?    Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened? EmptyMay 14th 2018, 8:52 pm

Nestor-2099 wrote:
Thanks Tsuyoi Very Happy Leon is going to be done at one point, I'll be working on the sprites, but first I want to work on the characters that were almost ready.

The characters screen is outdated by now, we may get some new characters and discard some of those in there, but right now I'll take some time to collect all the info of what we have so far. I'd love to see Soki in here too, but right now he isn't in the works as far as I know, aside of a few sprites done years ago Smile

Well, can't wait to see the news in the project.

Best of luck to you Nestor  Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened? 670481599
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened?    Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened? EmptyMay 15th 2018, 4:43 am

Welcome back Nestor. It's been a while since i saw the last new progress. I'm getting too old, but very glad to see this progress like a little growing like a plant.

Did you know that Gladiacloud has released Michelle Heart, Pur and Fur, Arthur, Saki and Ton Pooh? You can ask him if you really want them for your project.
Back to top Go down
Nestor-2099

Nestor-2099

PostSubject: Re: Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened?    Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened? EmptyMay 15th 2018, 10:03 am

@Tsuyoi: thanks pal Very Happy!

@Andywho: Thanks buddy, and yes, some of gladiacloud chars may appear in the game, he was pretty cool about it IIRC, I'll do my best with the adaptation of those chars Smile
Back to top Go down
Nestor-2099

Nestor-2099

PostSubject: Re: Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened?    Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened? EmptyJune 20th 2018, 11:37 pm

Seems like some of Batsu's new anims were almost ready after all, there're some work left but here's a bit of the progress done to keep the post active Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They still need to be polished, but first I want to finish the hard work and then go into the details.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened?    Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened? EmptyJune 21st 2018, 1:57 am

congrats for the update i wish luck and you get to make a great work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened?    Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened? Empty

Back to top Go down

Capcom FAS and Marvel Vs. Capcom UDB: What happened?
Page 1 of 1