The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic

Go down 
+9
Shining
volzzilla
yolomate
I-Skorp-I
X
Doom
Angelus_Silverhead
Yunnin
Adminbot
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic Empty
PostSubject: Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic   Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic EmptyMay 30th 2016, 9:29 pm

This full game forum section has been created as part of MMV's 4th Birthday Release Event.

Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic Smanga10

With a great Superman here at MMV as well as a Superman Beyond character coming soon, we thought we would merge them into a full game project due to all of the other Superman family connected characters we have at MMV.

In short, Superman Beyond comes back in time because many of his villains unite to bring forth a change in his entire future and legacy. Superman and Superman Beyond get help from various Kryptonian related family members to fight this off in the course of the game.

If you have any questions/comments, feel free to discuss them here.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic   Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic EmptyMay 31st 2016, 4:32 am

Well, it is really a great idea since we got some few superman versions coming here and related ones too Very Happy

Also, what about adding the Supergirl edited by me, prospectone and ldpp? I think she fits the game too
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic   Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic EmptyMay 31st 2016, 4:51 am

yunnin wrote:
Well, it is really a great idea since we got some few superman versions coming here and related ones too Very Happy

Also, what about adding the Supergirl edited by me, prospectone and ldpp? I think she fits the game too

Good idea, how to me. She can be great part of the roster.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic   Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic EmptyMay 31st 2016, 6:24 am

I love the idea of this project. It has great potential. yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
X

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic   Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic EmptyMay 31st 2016, 11:42 am

Really cool project. Very Happy
Here is an idea for roster

Hero Side
Superman
Supergirl
Superboy
Steel
Powergirl
Superman Beyond

Villain Side
Lex Luthor
Metallo
Toyman
Galatea
Silver Banshee
Bizarro
Kryptonite Man
Parasite
Zod
Ursa
Non
Lobo
Mongul
Ultraman
Superboy Prime
Cyborg Superman
Braniac
Imperiex
Gog

Mister Mxyzptlk Bonus Round

Sub Boss
Doomsday

Boss
Darkseid

Guest Characters
Hyperion
Goku

Just an idea. Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic 670481599
Can't wait to see what this project will bring. Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic 2800933067
Good luck Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic 670481599
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic   Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic EmptyMay 31st 2016, 12:09 pm

Good list. Thanks for sharing. yes
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic   Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic EmptyMay 31st 2016, 6:44 pm

Y'all should have Gladiator as a guest character as well since he is more like super man then Hyperion is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic   Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic EmptyMay 31st 2016, 7:59 pm

and the erradicador?????????????????
Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic B10
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic   Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic EmptyJune 1st 2016, 12:21 am

good news, bad news...

good news is, you all forgot metallo and cir-el.

bad news is, no guest chars and no one that doesn't fit the mold of superman villain or superman friend/family
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic   Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic EmptyJune 1st 2016, 3:16 am

yolomate wrote:
and the erradicador?????????????????
Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic B10

Well, there are also bad news and good news....

This Eradicator is a part of Scruffy Dragons WIPS. And, as I know, it is very hard to get their permission to use WIP sprites...

Good news:
Eradicator - one of the modes for Superman Beyond.
Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic Image

He will have a different gameplay than Superman. So, you will have a chance to play as Eradicator, Cyborg Superman and Ultraman.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic   Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic EmptyJune 1st 2016, 3:21 am

grood news angelus!!!! thanks a lot
and could we use your superman beyond only in sigle mode like only eradicator? or like superman beyond?
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic   Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic EmptyJune 1st 2016, 3:24 am

If you will hold start on the select screen and use light kick button, than you will play as Eradicator during the battle.
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic   Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic EmptyJune 1st 2016, 4:39 am

volzzilla wrote:
good news, bad news...

good news is, you all forgot metallo and cir-el.

bad news is, no guest chars and no one that doesn't fit the mold of superman villain or superman friend/family

What about Supergirl?
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic   Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic EmptyJune 1st 2016, 6:32 am

I would like to make some of these characters. But I think I will not have enough time ... Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic 3876111886

Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic Kon-El-DC-Comics

Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic Superman-the-animated-series-livewire

Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic Lex_luthor_by_riviellan-d8plmlc
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic   Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic EmptyJune 1st 2016, 6:38 am

Doom, you want to make another version of Lex Luthor? How do you see him?

As for me, I have soma plans on Lex Luthor Beyond... in this version Lex is dead, but he create a computer programm with his memories. So he is some sort of Brainiac.

Another my dream - is armored Batman from DKR and Batman V Superman. He will be a great part of roster. Unfortunatelly, I have no much time to start another WIP, because I already have WIPS on my way: Venom and Black Bolt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic   Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of Superman Full Game Announcement & General Discussion topic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next