The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 1:11 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion

Go down 
+24
Yunnin
Lows 9.0
CARNAGE777
Cristianomelo
Doom
Adminbot
Mazemerald
X
black dragon
ernes
riklaionel
volzzilla
varo_hades
NinjaRyu
armin_iuf
xSHINIGAMIx
GTAGuy
bam77
Dave Rattlz
galactus
Shinkemaster
btony89
Tsuyoi
Fabry Taz
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion EmptyAugust 27th 2015, 2:17 pm

and here we are, with the first video preview of Chris Redfield ... unfortunately  still I have little to show because I'm running out of time to do a restore of all animations ... I hope I can show you more as soon as possible ... for now it's all ... I hope you like it Smile

https://youtu.be/qrg6UrbNVeg

Last edited by Adminbot on November 1st 2015, 8:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Topic renamed)
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion EmptyAugust 27th 2015, 4:36 pm

Fabry Taz wrote:
and here we are, with the first video preview of Chris Redfield ... unfortunately  still I have little to show because I'm running out of time to do a restore of all animations ... I hope I can show you more as soon as possible ... for now it's all ... I hope you like it Smile

https://youtu.be/qrg6UrbNVeg

Wooooow Fabry Taz Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion 2800933067 Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion 2800933067 Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion 2800933067

This new Chris looks really really awesome!!! Great work Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion 670481599
And Wesker looks great too, he seems more complete.

*And nice to see you're using my portraits too haha
(I'm planning on do a new small portrait to Chris too. If you want, send me a sprite of him and I can do it based on your number of colors)

Good luck on your work kirby
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion EmptyAugust 28th 2015, 11:36 am

I would be eternally grateful Tsuyoi ... I will load the sprites on mediafire immediately Wink
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion EmptyAugust 28th 2015, 11:49 am

Tsuyoi this is the link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/771fze5s7d54mum/Chris+for+Tsuyoi.rar
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion EmptyAugust 28th 2015, 1:17 pm

very good Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Biohazard Full Game Project   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion EmptyAugust 28th 2015, 1:32 pm

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shinkemaster

Shinkemaster

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion EmptyAugust 29th 2015, 7:45 am

fantastic char of Chris Redfield, looks really great Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion 670481599 , it would be nice, do an intro associated with my char Claire, when I upload Wink
Back to top Go down
http://shinkenmaster.deviantart.com/
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion EmptyAugust 29th 2015, 11:18 am

Wow, it feels great seeing Chris being brought to mugen life at last,
(as I did most of his sprites a while ago) Very Happy I like his new head as well
Fabry Taz, he is looking really good Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion 670481599 (to anyone wondering what
I am talking about: see the Chris sprite in my siginature to see Chris's original
head design) ...it is a bit weird that you have started working on the Biohazard
(Resident Evil) full game again as I was about to start working on the sprites
for Nemesis again as well (and the sprites for the Stinger from RE0 etc) ...great
minds think alike I guess Idea Smile

also sorry about my abscence on the Biohazard project latley Fabry Taz, I have just
not been able to fit time in for working on the project sadly as other things have been
getting in the way and using up my free time etc Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion 1901935736 ...but I intend to make up for
it now and will work on the project with you again until it is finished Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion 670481599

so lets see what we can achieve together my old friend Smile ....I will send you any
new sprites for Nemesis etc as I finish them as well Wink ......(just like I used to when
I was working on Chris's and Leon's sprites a while ago)

do you still have all the Chris sprites I did for you a while ago by the way? if you
need me to send you any of them again please just let me know and I will send
them over to you Wink ....just wondered scratch
Back to top Go down
Dave Rattlz

Dave Rattlz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion EmptyAugust 29th 2015, 1:08 pm

Wow guys looking astonishing!! Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion 670481599
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion EmptyAugust 30th 2015, 2:02 pm

Thanks Dave my friend much appreciated Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion 670481599 ...and I think it is safe to say
that the project will look even better when its finished as there are quite a few other
characters that need finishing & adding to the roster yet...stay tuned my friend Wink
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion EmptyAugust 30th 2015, 2:18 pm

It is scary scared Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion 2800933067
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion EmptySeptember 2nd 2015, 6:00 am

That Wesker looks better than the dark Billy Lee edit char.
Keep on going.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion EmptySeptember 2nd 2015, 5:32 pm

Hi Fabry Taz,

I will need some time to finish the small portrait for you. Someone entered my house on Sunday, they stole everything, my computer, HD's, video-games, guitars, television, notebook and a lot of other things :/

The small portraits was almost finished, but now I didn't even have the image I used to create it. I was planning to release my 3rd portrait pack, but I lose that too...

Anyway, I will be a little less active for a time, since I have to find a way to continue doing my university works on a bad computer who survived that situation.

Thanks for understand my situation, I will return my normal activities as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Dave Rattlz

Dave Rattlz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion EmptySeptember 2nd 2015, 7:40 pm

Fonix man roubaram-te tudo assim do nada?

que cena man espero que descubras que foi
Back to top Go down
xSHINIGAMIx

xSHINIGAMIx

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion EmptySeptember 2nd 2015, 9:37 pm

Tsuyoi wrote:
Hi Fabry Taz,

I will need some time to finish the small portrait for you. Someone entered my house on Sunday, they stole everything, my computer, HD's, video-games, guitars, television, notebook and a lot of other things :/

The small portraits was almost finished, but now I didn't even have the image I used to create it. I was planning to release my 3rd portrait pack, but I lose that too...

Anyway, I will be a little less active for a time, since I have to find a way to continue doing my university works on a bad computer who survived that situation.

Thanks for understand my situation, I will return my normal activities as soon as possible.

I'm really sorry to hear, man. I hope your situation improves.
Back to top Go down
http://poliwager.net/adopt/profile.php?user=XShinigamiX
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next