The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic

Go down 
+16
ELECTRO
BlueSpiderX
chinchyboy
chuchoryu
XG417
skhsato123
Uche
SUPERFERNANDOXT
Tsuyoi
TheRedBeast
CARNAGE777
Yunnin
Darthpool
Mistah Jorge
NamelessOnlinePlayer
volzzilla
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic Empty
PostSubject: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic EmptyDecember 1st 2016, 11:47 am

http://www.polygon.com/2016/11/28/13749536/marvel-vs-capcom-4-news

Quote :
Marvel and Capcom characters will duke it out in a new crossover fighting game coming to consoles next year. Multiple sources tell Polygon that Marvel vs. Capcom 4 is currently in development and slated for release sometime in 2017.

Although Capcom hasn’t officially announced the game, we’ve been told the company will unveil Marvel vs. Capcom 4 this week alongside Sony’s PlayStation Experience event where the Capcom Cup 2016 Street Fighter 5 tournament will be held.

Fans of the series should expect Marvel vs. Capcom 4's roster of Marvel characters to draw strongly from the cinematic universe that Marvel Studios has popularized — and has full control over — during the past decade. That means fighting game fans will more likely see characters plucked from The Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy films, and not from properties like the X-Men. Expect to see superheroes like Ant-Man and Groot make appearances, with characters of mutant origin — think Wolverine and Magneto — sitting out this entry.

A lack of X-Men characters in the next Marvel vs. Capcom would be a major departure for the franchise, which has roots that extend back to Capcom’s 1994 fighting game, X-Men: Children of the Atom.

The last game in the crossover franchise, Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, was released in early 2011 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. A follow-up, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, was released later that year. Those games featured X-Men mainstays Wolverine, Magneto, Phoenix, Storm, X-23 and Sentinel as playable characters.

Capcom's license with Marvel expired in 2013, and the Marvel vs. Capcom games and their downloadable content were pulled from Microsoft and Sony's online stores at the end of that year. Capcom hasn't been able to make changes to the games since, despite pleas from fans to update the game.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3's popularity among fighting game fans remains strong, however. The game is still featured at the annual Evo fighting game tournament, and we've heard that there may be good news for fans of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 specifically coming soon as well.

When we spoke to Marvel Games vice president Jay Ong earlier this year, he said the team at Marvel was well aware of fan interest in seeing another Marvel vs. Capcom game.

"There's nothing we can say at this time," Ong told Polygon at the time. "Let's just say that we hear that a lot. We love our fans and we certainly want to please them. Beyond that we can't say anything at this time. But who knows what the future holds?"

Last edited by volzzilla on December 4th 2016, 8:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic EmptyDecember 1st 2016, 12:15 pm

I've heard rumours about this ever since the beginning of november.
Some background for anyone interested:
Now, I believe people should remain esceptical about this for now.
PSX and Capcom Cup are coming this weekend, that's when we'll know if this is true or not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic EmptyDecember 1st 2016, 12:52 pm

I've been hearing this alot recently so i'm giving my two cents on this topic... if all of this is true i am really sorry for x-men, i will keep taking this on my way: with a grain of sault until an official announce by capcom.

If the games comes for god sake do not let infinites in the game!!!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic EmptyDecember 3rd 2016, 7:20 am

i'd be surprised if this is not real given the reports from people in the know
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic EmptyDecember 3rd 2016, 11:34 am

We're just a few hours (a day at best) away from the moment of truth.
In other news, here's Street Fighter producer Yoshinori Ono wearing a very suspicious hoodie:
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic CyxGGSDWEAE6u_0
OH, PLEASE STOP TORTURING ME LIKE THAT, CAPCOM! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic EmptyDecember 3rd 2016, 12:20 pm

So, it was real after all...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/12/03/psx-2016-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-announced?abthid=58430c0b045eac8f78000006

Last edited by NamelessOnlinePlayer on December 3rd 2016, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added teaser trailer)
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic EmptyDecember 3rd 2016, 12:41 pm

You beat me to it. I'm loving this. Can't wait to see some gameplay
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic EmptyDecember 3rd 2016, 12:53 pm

Well, that's enough for me i guess?
Who's that guy in the end?
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic EmptyDecember 3rd 2016, 12:58 pm

It gives me the impression that it's a fusion between Ultron (head and red eyes) and Sigma (blue eyes in chest).
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic EmptyDecember 3rd 2016, 1:08 pm

Perhaps, did you guys noticed that purple thing ruy used might be related to Marvel Super Heroes Game?
In my Opinion, that's awesome, and will bring so many craziness, seriously i'mma just pray that MVC infinity doesn't have too much infinities

Speaking of wich... imma change the tittle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic EmptyDecember 3rd 2016, 1:25 pm

Mistah Jorge wrote:
Perhaps, did you guys noticed that purple thing ruy used might be related to Marvel Super Heroes Game?
In my Opinion, that's awesome, and will bring so many craziness, seriously i'mma just pray that MVC infinity doesn't have too much infinities

Some people say that means the Gem system from MSH is coming back.
Also, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 is available for PS4, PC and X1 (ignore that, those versions will come later) today:

Last edited by NamelessOnlinePlayer on December 3rd 2016, 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic EmptyDecember 3rd 2016, 1:29 pm

NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
Mistah Jorge wrote:

Some people say that means the Gem system from MSH is coming back.
Also, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 is available for PS4, PC and X1 today:

Well... No, only for PS4, it says at the bottom that the others will be ready only on march
BUT OH GOD, I NEED A PS4 NOW FOR THE MvCI
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic EmptyDecember 3rd 2016, 1:34 pm

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT WOLVERINE APPEARS?
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic EmptyDecember 3rd 2016, 1:45 pm

Sadly, I don't think Wolverine will appear (past reports have said the Marvel side would be composed of MCU characters).
Yunnin wrote:
Well... No, only for PS4, it says at the bottom that the others will be ready only on march
BUT OH GOD, I NEED A PS4 NOW FOR THE MvCI
Yeah, you're right about that. Will correct that in a moment.

Also, here's some more info about the game:
Quote :
In case you missed our announcement at PlayStation Experience, Marvel and Capcom have joined forces once again to bring you the next epic chapter in our highly acclaimed cross-over series: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite! Universes collide with fun, frantic player-vs-player battles.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will feature a variety of exciting and accessible single player modes and rich multi-player content for new players and longtime fans alike.

In addition to single player Arcade, Training and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for supremacy against powerful forces and a new villain.

Features

Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and action-packed 2v2 partner battles.
   Infinite Power: Pulled from classic Marvel lore, unique and game-changing Infinity Stones can be implemented into players’ strategies as a way to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone provides a unique advantage to the player and represents a different aspect of the universe: power, space, time, reality, soul, and mind.
   Iconic Heroes: Choose from a diverse roster of fan favorite characters pulled from Marvel and Capcom universes, including Iron Man and Captain America from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom. Many more playable characters will be revealed in the future.
   Cinematic Story: Heroes and villains battle for supremacy in a timeless struggle set in the Marvel and Capcom universes. The original storyline answers the questions regarding the new clash and lets players step into the shoes of classic characters from both sides as they wage war against powerful forces in an attempt to defeat a new villain.
   Accessible Single Player Content: In addition to the cinematic story experience, players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission and Arcade modes.
   Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.
   Graphics: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the cinematic visuals and next-gen realism into a new era.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is currently in development and will release across North America and Europe in Late 2017.

Tune in to ESPN on Sunday, December 4 during the Capcom Cup 2016 broadcast to see an extended trailer from Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite. We’ll have more information to share soon, so be sure to follow us on Twitter and YouTube for all things Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite.
Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/12/03/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-hits-ps4-in-2017-2v2-battles-infinity-stones-more/
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic EmptyDecember 4th 2016, 8:23 am

topic renamed to better promote a general discussion format of the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic   Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next