The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica

Go down 
+8
Werewood
Shinkemaster
galactus
Tsuyoi
btony89
JARRO77
Doom
CAMARAO
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica   Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 EmptyApril 30th 2016, 11:03 pm

FlavioCamarao wrote:

good work on that video flavio Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica   Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 EmptyMay 1st 2016, 12:00 am

woooooow!!!! this is really an EPIC Video!!! you have alot of talent hope to see more of you!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lexman

Lexman

PostSubject: Re: Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica   Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 12:49 pm

Alexia Ashford is very good. I love it. ilu Wink
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica   Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 1:53 pm

Wow, Great video, Alexia is looking Awesome, I love her moves
and intro's etc .....I love that Wesker in one of her intro's too
he also looks great Very Happy

well done flavio clap clap and good luck with finishing
Alexia as well Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 670481599

also really looking forward to her now personally Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 2800933067
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica   Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 2:09 am

Nicely done man Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 670481599
If you want suggestions try making the 2nd and 3rd form only appear when she is defeated for the first time and changes to the 3rd form when she has half life (no pun intended)
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica   Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 3:09 am

Mistah Jorge wrote:
Nicely done man Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 670481599
If you want suggestions try making the 2nd and 3rd form only appear when she is defeated for the first time and changes to the 3rd form when she has half life (no pun intended)

i'm agree on this one Smile to me Alexia First Form is the BEST Smile Twisted Evil Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 670481599
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica   Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 8:29 pm

Ok
I will try Smile
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica   Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2016, 2:33 pm

Too bad current MUGEN engine doesn't let people code for specific rounds of a match......for now the closest thing is to use the RoundNo and RoundsExisted MUGEN Triggers or to use some MUGEN Variable which is set to be no-PersistIndex (for recording wins/loses among specific rounds)........ Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 1340147569

If you figure out a more reliable way then please let me know thank you in advance......... Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 705151839

By the way, very cool MUGEN WIP video showing-off! cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica   Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2016, 4:13 pm

FlavioCamarao wrote:
Ok
I will try Smile
borewood2013 wrote:
Too bad current MUGEN engine doesn't let people code for specific rounds of a match......for now the closest thing is to use the RoundNo and RoundsExisted MUGEN Triggers or to use some MUGEN Variable which is set to be no-PersistIndex (for recording wins/loses among specific rounds)........ Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 1340147569

If you figure out a more reliable way then please let me know thank you in advance......... Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 705151839

I think you guys might want to see onslaught by xslaught
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica   Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2016, 4:40 pm

Mistah Jorge wrote:
FlavioCamarao wrote:
Ok
I will try Smile
borewood2013 wrote:

I think you guys might want to see onslaught by xslaught

Onslaught by XsLaught has been using the still-not-so-reliable "MUGEN Variable which is set to be no-PersistIndex (for recording wins/loses among specific rounds)" way............ Rolling Eyes  Look at the config.txt and the IntPersistIndex part in the onslaught.cns then you will know about that.... study
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica   Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 EmptyMay 14th 2016, 7:26 pm

My alexia have a bug
When alexia win a match i must wait 20 seconds to win pose..
Any one know fix it??
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica   Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 EmptyMay 15th 2016, 5:57 am

FlavioCamarao wrote:
My alexia have a bug
When alexia win a match i must wait 20 seconds to win pose..
Any one know fix it??

What is the frame time of the last frame of Alexia's win pose animation please? Question

Have you put Alexia's MUGEN Enemy in any custom state right before her win pose please? Question

Anyway, something may have been trying to make either or both P1 and P2 keep looping (don't want to win and lose right away)......you can post your MUGEN screen shot here to show the MUGEN bug, if you do so then please press Ctrl-D to enable MUGEN debug message, one for P1 and one for P2 during the MUGEN bug please....... Arrow
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica   Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 EmptyMay 15th 2016, 7:53 am

Yes my friend
I think know where is a problem..
Let me explain.. My alexia have 3 forms to play.. And when she is in first form the bug dont exist.. She win normaly.. But when she is in second or third form and finish the enemy by ko i must wait 20 seconds to win pose..
I think the problem is using a state to play with second or third form..
I will capture a image to show you..
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica   Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 EmptyMay 15th 2016, 8:32 am

Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 Mugen026

After that i must wait a few seconds to win pose : s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica   Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4