The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum ) Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum ) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum ) Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum ) Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BRAZOMBIE

BRAZOMBIE

CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum ) Empty
PostSubject: CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum )   CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum ) EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 6:08 pm

CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum ) YgLbQaz

Capcom Battle Coliseum 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy - 2016

Note: This history is fictitious, it was created by a fan. This doesn't have the consent or the involvement, in way some, of Capcom.

In the previous edition, the great champion was Mister Bison, that got to defeat Abyss. Sucking all the power of the "sphere."
Now, with his Psycho Power strengthened, he resuscitated 12 Dolls, assuming the identity of Vega definitively.
He also dominated the mind of Cammy, that returned originally to be a Doll (Killer Bee).
His objective is to dominate every universe, getting support of Illuminati, besides the evil powers of Gouki and Bishamon, also persuading Alex and Rose. The whole universe needs to destroy this alliance, but other forces are also interested in the power of the "sphere".
Crimson Viper separated of Cia, joining with Juri, they reopened S.I.N.. The android Seth was revived, they also got support of Hakan.
On the other side, Ruby Heart (the discoverer of the sphere), she invoked Ingrid, that used "Pandora´s Box" to attract other universes, and like this to get aid for destroying Shadaloo. This intention didn't work, the force of the sphere provoked confrontations among all.
Unable, Ingrid recreated underground the Satsui no Hado, forging a clone of Evil Ryu, to use him against the organizations. Besides the aid of Amingo.
Guile and Abel were met again with Charlie Nash, because he was revived by the Illuminati, now the three look for revenge against Shadaloo.
12 Dolls already entered in action, kidnapping some fighters, for they be used of experiment. Yun and Yang confronted with Decapre, Yun was hurt seriously, however Yang was murdered. Now his brother looks for revenge.
Street Fighters want to rescue the mind of Cammy, for that they need to destroy new Psycho Drive, because it was restructured.
- Who will get to destroy this conspiracy?

Second edition of this crossover of Capcom, much more adjusted and it completes that the previous.

- 100 characters (only the most famous names of all of the times)
- stages well selected of good franchises
- palettes, portraits and icons again adjusted
- several AI and states readjusted, already giving new versions for the old good characters.
- highlights for Juri, Leo and other characters in this dreamatch 2016

download:

https://firedrop.com/757571cc93d75afa

Last edited by BRAZOMBIE on September 24th 2016, 7:12 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum )   CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum ) EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 7:02 pm

Thanks for sharing ... and welcome to the forum BRAZOMBIE !! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum )   CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum ) EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 7:55 pm

Esse jogo, a história e o Screenpack realmente parecem bem trabalhados! Parabéns mano!
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum )   CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum ) EmptyJanuary 19th 2016, 4:52 pm

interesting, im gonna try this one later. CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum ) 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
BRAZOMBIE

BRAZOMBIE

PostSubject: Re: CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum )   CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum ) EmptyJanuary 19th 2016, 6:05 pm

I thank all, for the support and attention. I was long many months researching, to conclude this project.
Several, and many, tests were made. Until that I arrived in the limit, and I considered the complete work. I know that I won't get to satisfy all. But I made my best.
I thank the good arrivals!
Back to top Go down
BRAZOMBIE

BRAZOMBIE

PostSubject: Re: CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum )   CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum ) EmptyMarch 5th 2016, 6:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum )   CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum ) EmptyMarch 8th 2016, 7:29 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
BRAZOMBIE

BRAZOMBIE

PostSubject: Re: CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum )   CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum ) EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 6:10 pm

This is the First Edition :

CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum ) VsJm1RF

Capcom Battle Coliseum First Edition - by brazombie  

Fifteen years passed... "After the stormy battle against Abyss, that sphere supposedly powerful, it was obsolete. Forgotten in the bottom of sea."  

CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum ) 7emX1Zr
(Ruby Heart abandoning the sphere in Marvel Vs Capcom 2)

A terrible mistake, that thing was if feeding quietly of the terrestrial energy. Now, a new explosion makes Abyss to be reborn, causing a "dimensional lapse."  
This force influenced disagreements, dominated some fighters. Pyron, that was a cosmic entity, lost great part of his power distributed for the sub-bosses of evil. Strangely, the Psycho Power of M.Bison showed to be immune to this domain...  

(History created by fan, without authorization of Capcom.)

download:

https://firedrop.com/fb1af0aed9b13106
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum )   CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum ) Empty

Back to top Go down

CBC 2 : Shadaloo Conspiracy ( second edition of Capcom Battlecoliseum )
Page 1 of 1