The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum ) Emptyby Doom Today at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum ) Emptyby Doom Today at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum ) Emptyby Doom Today at 7:51 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum ) Emptyby Doom Today at 7:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BRAZOMBIE

BRAZOMBIE

CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum ) Empty
PostSubject: CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum )   CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum ) EmptyJuly 10th 2016, 5:27 pm

CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum ) Mm9y3lQ

Capcom Battle Coliseum 3 : Dimensional Holocaust - 2016 by Brazombie

This edition was completely edited, all of the backgrounds were enlarged vertical and sidelong. Camera standardized to leave the smaller characters and to improve the gameplay, increasing the space of the fights and providing more strategies. Many colors and attributes in the stages were added, using the classic technique of mirroring the sprites, I learned this formerly in the first openbor works, and I decided to do here. Surprising in some occasions the sensation to "fall upward", but it is part of the unreal ideology of this event.
All the super exaggerating jumps were decreased, providing the earthiest disputes. Some chars with very low jumps were increased, or won air jumps.
Just the air combos and other aerial ones are unaffected, for aesthetics reason, in the way that the authors created. Other several details were altered,
is impossible to tell all. But my sincere gratitudes to the authors. It was not possible to contact them for reason of my activities.
Obvious that this project would not be accomplished without these great creations. Thanks !

The End:  

The union of all forces dropped the evil of the throne. The destruction of the malicious source provoked a larger disturbance, gathering personalities not conceived by the reality. All the old deceaseds were reborn, and each head will combat in this chaos for the own permanence. This is my last version of this work, anybody can deserve M.U.G.E.N and to do infinite possibilities. Capcom & SNK and other so many presents in this project, didn't regulate this. But we love them!    July, 2016

specifications:
- Mugen 1.1 beta
- 180 chars. Some don't belong the franchises Capcom, but were included for good performance and graphic style.
- 90 stages/ 80 musics/ No zoom

Credits:

chars = O Ilusionista,  Warusaki3,  Sludge,  Yamori X,  chikuchikugonzalez,  B.Skryo-Rextrion,  Basara-kun,  Bexboy,  KAZ,  Hh, Acey & Sludge,  BeterHans,  Acey,  muteki, Jesuszilla,  R@CE AKIR@,  Jin Kazama,  E-FRY,  Phantom.of.the.Server,  (^o^),  Blackchaos,  ChAoTiC,  Beximus,  Varo_Hades,  Splode,  chuchoryu,  Riklaionel & Nestor, Gou-San,  Beto,  laspacho,  26824628,  SeanAltly,  Peter.pl,  Cyberbots,  N64Mario,  vanity13,  Nimame,  Manobaru (aka AKu Ma),  DivineWolf,  Vs Style DEBUTS, Corntortillas,  Victorys,  Mgbenz,  Kong,  Luvly Angel,  Trasgo7,  BOH,  Mature4evr,  K3nShiN,  adamskie,  Byakko,  Sennou-Room,  Cray,  Deuce,  hsiehtm,  amarimono, Mr.Karate,  Gustavo C. Moraes, Orochi Herman,  Jmorphman,  Ü‚è‚à‚Ì,  YoungKirei, Byakko,  Doggiedoo,  Zelgadis296,  Anvil,  VK,  Terry Kuo,  Tenebrous,  RajaaBoy, Demon's Eye,  LaQuak,  Gladiacloud,  mouser,  Jedah12,  JozoTheBoogey,  Chotto-Komaru,  DarkWolf13,  P.O.T.S,  walruslui,  XCB,  REDHOT,  vyn,  DarkCipherLucius, Ddarkbeing,  ArielCo,  Kamekaze,  DCL,  CaWO4,  Fervicante,  Izumo,  Cerenas,  ER,  ZVitor,  One Winged Angel,  Magma Dragoon,  Sander71113,  DG,  Umihei,  GM,  rei,  Gate,  Duracelleur,  ŒÜ‰E‰q–å,  Froz,  M.M.R.,  bugya,  CNGSOFT,  Near,  Izanagi,  Dampir,  Dick Buckus

stages = Data East,  !E,  MyMugen,  JAM,  Mantovão,  Electro,  Kung Fu Man,  Alex,  ken master,  NoZ & JEANBUREAU,  Teros,  kronos,  TENE,  Kitsune Sniper & Orochi Herman, Tapion =Team OS=,  Gal129,  djlolo,  Misamu,  Darek,  D4MUGENê—p@by,  Alucardtommy,  Neco,  DonRamon,  kyoman,  Nightterror599,  Cirio,  Excahm,  Lightoss,  Chok,  Alucardtommy,  darksaviour77,  Yamori X,  DRAGON972 aka caraibandragon,  Soccerdeluxe,  OldGamer,  Dany-The-Dog,  FranN_09,  Panda,  ìFRYO,  YUSUKE,  
Master Yoda,  EXShadow,  Ziltama

(List : Credits.txt)

Download in 3 parts :

part 1 - 700 MB - https://firedrop.com/29daa4c6e892ebe5

part 2 - 700 MB - http://www.mediafire.com/file/6eiwiisk0beowkz/CBC3_Dimensional_Holocaust.part2.rar

part 3 - 692 MB - http://www.mediafire.com/file/lmatl17eg5sdob3/CBC3_Dimensional_Holocaust.part3.rar

Last edited by BRAZOMBIE on May 18th 2017, 9:43 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum )   CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum ) EmptyJuly 10th 2016, 5:31 pm

Thanks for sharing BRAZOMBIE ... CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum ) 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
BRAZOMBIE

BRAZOMBIE

PostSubject: Re: CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum )   CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum ) EmptyJuly 10th 2016, 7:57 pm

Doom wrote:

Thanks for sharing BRAZOMBIE ... CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum ) 670481599

Ok! 6 months of work hehe
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum )   CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum ) EmptyJuly 10th 2016, 8:06 pm

BRAZOMBIE wrote:
Doom wrote:

Ok! 6 months of work hehe

So is. I download CBC2 6 months ago !! CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum ) 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
BRAZOMBIE

BRAZOMBIE

PostSubject: Re: CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum )   CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum ) EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 7:03 pm

Ok! This was the most difficult, the last edition! I have other ideas for next year, but I will rest a little.
Back to top Go down
BRAZOMBIE

BRAZOMBIE

PostSubject: Re: CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum )   CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum ) EmptyJuly 24th 2016, 5:11 pm

last
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum )   CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum ) Empty

Back to top Go down

CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum )
Page 1 of 1