The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer Emptyby BigPimp Today at 4:35 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer Emptyby Shining May 10th 2024, 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OldGamer

OldGamer

Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer Empty
PostSubject: Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer   Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer EmptyAugust 13th 2018, 4:10 pm

From Akito-sama
Guys, it's time. Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition is ready, for Mugen 1.0 and 1.1, made by me and OldGamer! The screenpack is complete, containing Intro and an optional Ending for anyone who likes to customize their Mugen as a real game.
Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer 5LjtQYJ
I believe that this screenpack is the dream of many, who like me, always wanted to see something really different, different from the various versions that try to recreate CVS2, this one, focuses on CVS1 with a mixture of new elements, and also, a history to merge the CVS universe completely into Mugen.

These were exhausting days of hard work, because we were careful to rip images and sounds from their original sources, many of which were never made for Mugen, and of course, pixel art work. Me and OldGamer wanted to bring something of quality to everyone, and here it is, I hope everyone likes it!
Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer VVSTejl

PS: There is a New Addition Included inside the screen pack with a New Mugen Character and  the mugen stage "Akito's Tower" By OldGamer.. A small tip: É NOIS!

Download in my website:  http://www.cvsextreme.com

This Patch for the Fight.def for the player 2 turn mode from not flashing and this will fix the issue
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OcgRbPsd5_gbW_CDiNKE9ALokAqvvLYC/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by OldGamer on August 15th 2018, 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer   Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer EmptyAugust 13th 2018, 5:32 pm

Thanks guys !! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer   Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer EmptyAugust 20th 2018, 12:49 pm

just tiny update on fight.def

the powerbar is now has layerno = 2 this is good for mugen stages that do have layerno coding involved Very Happy enjoy it everyone Very Happy
download located here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HW-Jz-c_hTePiZzb4lqiBsme4kMDxpI3/view?usp=sharing
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer   Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer EmptyAugust 20th 2018, 12:50 pm

Doom wrote:
Thanks guys !! cheers
your welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer   Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer EmptyAugust 20th 2018, 6:18 pm

thank you for sharing it with us.
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer   Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer EmptyAugust 30th 2018, 10:03 am

Mazemerald wrote:
thank you for sharing it with us.
cheers thank you so mush. also can you put this on front page that be awesome if you dont mind ilu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer   Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer Empty

Back to top Go down

Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer
Page 1 of 1