The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» JUSMUGEN Video Update for September 2024
MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  Emptyby OldGamer Yesterday at 7:05 am

» My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation
MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:47 am

» Classic VS : Balrog
MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:26 am

» Akira Yuki Release
MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  Emptyby Monkarifan123 September 17th 2024, 5:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkady

Arkady

MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  Empty
PostSubject: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 3:30 pm

Have been thinking about the last two infinity stones that haven't shown up in the MCU, here is the my fan theory

Eye of Aggamotto is the green stone known as the time stone

this will grant the user the ability to travel to other dimensions in time and space

this is the MCUs what if? Slash Back to the future

the Soul stone is what powers Asgards healing chamber, it has been keeping these Gods alive for "give or take 5000 years" it is called a soul forge, and is orange in colour, this is what Jane foster called a "Quantum Field Generator" and it's power is to heal

loki will cause Ragnarok, as he will give the soul stone to thanos, and the gods will die out, having no way to sustain or heal them selves, this is the MCUs subtle stone reveal, being there in every Thor movie
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 3:35 pm

That's definatelly something to think about...
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 3:35 pm

One thing I got my doubts about... Will the movies include Warlock on the Infinity Wars?
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 4:31 am

Nope on warlock, I think they are putting all those Adam warlock eggs into the Vision
he already has the "mind stone" implanted into his forehead, and is the "perfect human" both trademark qualities of warlock, although the cocoon in GOTG means he does exist, but possibly not what we will expect

another theory I have come up with is that the Aether "reality gem"
is Venom, it has escaped from the collectors museum in GOTG and will somehow make its way to earth
obviously it should show up in the spidey movie, either host on Peter p
or eddy
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 4:37 am

I don't know what they are planning for spidey, but this Venom's origins should be explored. And he should host both, but hosting Peter during a whole movie, letting Venom's appearing to some other movie, with more time to build a really challenging villain
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 4:55 am

Its a good idea, for it to build, only issue I see is that thanos will be coming for his red stone
and that will mean going after spidey, if my theory is sound.

xander will obviously be destroyed, after the orb gets taken, means Nova might get his origin start from there
Asgard will get taken over by Surtur or Hela or whoever is the strongest in the nine realms, after all the asgardians die out
and of course vision will die
all these things must happen for thanos to hold all the stones
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 5:19 am

There's only one thing that makes me don't trust much in these results... They make it as a family movie, so a lot of villains end up "down-powered", enough to make me don't expect any kind of "bloody wars"
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 5:39 am

Well other than xander becoming lifeless, there isn't much carnage and blood
asgard might not all die in a massive war so to speak, they'll just not have the ability to rejuvenate, which is their advantage over mere mortals, that and magic hammers etc...
and spidey vs aether/venom is a fan wish that I'm hoping for, and as its already been introduced in a few movies, the upside is that it already has that back story
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 5:45 am

Now that you mentioned that possibility, I'm really anxious to see what they are planning for Spidey... Originally the symbiote came at him during the secret wars, but this will be a "space" war too, so the theory fits well enough to make it a option
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 5:58 am

Any ideas about Red skull?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 6:07 am

Probably he's working as the main head of Hydra, and planning something big or maybe some alliance with Thanos... I don't know exactly, but I'm sure he's not dead. Like, C'mon, we still got Cap. America and Winter Soldier looking young there, I really think he is planning something to come up with
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 6:22 am

It is possible.. Even more because of the Civil War, where he, in the original story, end up giving up, and then is murdered when his guard is low
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 8:17 am

That won't happen, caps a massive draw card nowadays, but he could sent to a maximum security prison
and others will then take the mantle
only to be broken out during infinity war, maybe vision will turn in civil war and fight with caps side
and also be locked up too, this would be a reason for someone like thanos to come for him, this would be caps reason to leave his sentence early
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  Empty

Back to top Go down

MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next