The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» JUSMUGEN Video Update for September 2024
Akira Yuki Release Emptyby OldGamer Today at 7:05 am

» My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation
Akira Yuki Release Emptyby Shining Today at 2:47 am

» Classic VS : Balrog
Akira Yuki Release Emptyby Shining Today at 2:26 am

» Akira Yuki Release
Akira Yuki Release Emptyby Monkarifan123 Yesterday at 5:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Akira Yuki Release

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexus Gaming

Akira Yuki Release Empty
PostSubject: Akira Yuki Release   Akira Yuki Release EmptySeptember 15th 2024, 2:55 pm

Akira Yuki Release 0znnv64
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kivz4xutctbtwt0/Akira+Yuki+CvS.rar/file
-I made Tenzankou a little bit bigger
(Credit to Chuchoryu for the original sprites, Sprites edited and made by Nexus.)

Last edited by Nexus Gaming on September 16th 2024, 1:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

Akira Yuki Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Yuki Release   Akira Yuki Release EmptySeptember 15th 2024, 2:58 pm

Good version

Nexus Gaming likes this post

Back to top Go down
Monkarifan123

Akira Yuki Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Yuki Release   Akira Yuki Release EmptySeptember 15th 2024, 3:19 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Akira Yuki Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Yuki Release   Akira Yuki Release EmptySeptember 15th 2024, 6:55 pm

Why do the names of the original authors never appear in your creations, did you make the sprites yourself? I do not want to sow any dispute but it does not seem to me well that in none of your creations the original sources are mentioned.

Akira Yuki Release Captur14
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

Akira Yuki Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Yuki Release   Akira Yuki Release EmptySeptember 15th 2024, 8:20 pm

i just use the sprites and code myself.
chuchoryu is the one who did the original sprites, i edit and added some sprites he didn't do.
plus when he uses what i did he never gives me credit so i'm doing the same with his original sprites.

all the characters i do if i don't add thats because i just used the sprites and not editing anyone else code or original work. i only add the author/credit to the ones thats not him.
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Akira Yuki Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Yuki Release   Akira Yuki Release EmptySeptember 15th 2024, 8:55 pm

Nexus Gaming wrote:
chuchoryu is the one who did the original sprites, i edit and added some sprites he didn't do.
plus when he uses what i did he never gives me credit so i'm doing the same with his original sprites.

all the characters i do if i don't add thats because i just used the sprites and not editing anyone else code or original work. i only add the author/credit to the ones thats not him.

We all know how some people are, but you should always try to do the opposite with everyone. If I don't like to have something done to me, I try not to do the same to others. My advice is that you just don't touch their work, there are many creators who have much better works that you can edit, improve, etc... Doing what hurt you even if it is against the one who did it doesn't bring anything good to oneself.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

Akira Yuki Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Yuki Release   Akira Yuki Release EmptySeptember 16th 2024, 2:18 am

Pilgrim wrote:
Nexus Gaming wrote:

We all know how some people are, but you should always try to do the opposite with everyone. If I don't like to have something done to me, I try not to do the same to others. My advice is that you just don't touch their work, there are many creators who have much better works that you can edit, improve, etc... Doing what hurt you even if it is against the one who did it doesn't bring anything good to oneself.

Please always try to put right credits or we risk to create problems and dramas

Nexus Gaming and Pilgrim like this post

Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

Akira Yuki Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Yuki Release   Akira Yuki Release EmptySeptember 16th 2024, 1:18 pm

yeah I get it.
it's still not good to do just because he does that to me.
I'll update the file. i just don't like how he does that to everyone else.

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
Monkarifan123

Akira Yuki Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Yuki Release   Akira Yuki Release EmptyYesterday at 5:27 pm

Just Make Ness (Earthbound) CVS/POTS Style
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akira Yuki Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Yuki Release   Akira Yuki Release Empty

Back to top Go down

Akira Yuki Release
Page 1 of 1