The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released Emptyby ralaco Today at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released Emptyby Shining Today at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released

Go down 
+11
Dynatron
laspacho
Doom
GhastlyDemise
Tsuyoi
Spacewolf
malevka1
Shining
Arkady
volzzilla
Dave Rattlz
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dave Rattlz

Dave Rattlz

Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released Empty
PostSubject: Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released   Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 2:55 pm

Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released Raziel

Hey guys here´s Raziel from The Legacy of Kain Series, this is a beta release in honor of DARK!!'s birthday.

All the constructive feedback you guys can give me would be appreciated!

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9npsbae3reyyem9/Raziel_BETA_by_Dave_Rattlz_%26_Dark.rar

Also change the localcoord on the .DEF file to 427,240 if you're running mugen on 720p.

He will be updated as I'm working on him, here's the project topic link:

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t3734-legacy-of-kain-mugen-raziel-video-demo-12-11-15

Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released Lista_de_Comandos

Combo 1-  x x x

Combo 2 -  y y

Combo 3 -  z z z

Combo 4 -  A A  (in the air)

Here's a video that I made a while back demonstrating him:

Last edited by Dave Rattlz on November 17th 2015, 6:32 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Topic edit so term release easier seen and added gif)
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released   Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 3:52 pm

congrats to dave on his very first character release in mugen Very Happy

also congrats to dark for the release on his birthday. he is looking awesome guys Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released   Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 4:13 pm

That video was crazy, character looks awesome, and has pretty cool moves

one thing i noticed, is his light blade, is very very long, I'm not too knowledgeable of the character
but if the blade was shorter in his movement animations, it wouldn't look so awkward when it changes position, and would perform visually better when it did attack as itself (being longer)
at the moment it too long on those movements, so when the opponent is near the blade should be attacking him, but doesn't, as he is just moving
but other than that he looks amazing
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released   Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 4:25 pm

Rally congratulations for your 1st character! Continue on this way
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released   Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 4:43 pm

Rally congratulations for your 1 Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released 670481599 Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Spacewolf

Spacewolf

PostSubject: Re: Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released   Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 5:42 pm

Very impressive char here..congratulations! The animation is very fluid..I love the sword effect and its colour.. if you want or have time try only to improve a little bit the hair.. anyway is already a next level char! My mugen thanks you!
May I ask the stage's name? And that goku's version?
Keep up with the good work! Again thanks
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released   Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 5:49 pm

Gongrats guys, nice release Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released 670481599
Back to top Go down
GhastlyDemise

PostSubject: Re: Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released   Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 6:31 pm

Fantastic work for a first character. Thank you for bringing this character to Mugen Smile. I would add a few more frames to the walking animation, play with his left arm during his charge magic animation (its' a wee short) + add two more shades of blue to his palette to give his thighs some more detail as they are mainly one colour. Again, great work!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released   Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 7:48 pm

Downloading !! Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released 311127478
It is good gift for "DARK !! Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Dave Rattlz

Dave Rattlz

PostSubject: Re: Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released   Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 2:49 pm

spacewolf the stage's name is starry night and the char is SSGSS Goku by Ryon
Back to top Go down
laspacho

laspacho

PostSubject: Re: Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released   Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 5:15 pm

Impressive. Really cool looking character. Congratz on the 1st release.
Back to top Go down
http://www.infinitymugenteam.com
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released   Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 11:14 pm

SORRY I'M LATE

- Christ almighty, the hitboxes. Waaaaay too many. Remember, less is more when it comes to hitboxes. Two hitboxes would work where you've put several.
- The head pos seems to be above his head.
- HK is unsafe on hit.
- Animation could use a bit more work. The stance, for example, is only two frames.
- I can barely combo, although I did find an infinite by mashing HP.
- What's up with the amount of power? 6000 seems kinda odd.
- How come there are only one version of the special moves? And how come they all take power?
- No damage dampner.

I'll let you know if I find anything else
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released   Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 11:49 pm

Christian Weston Chandler wrote:

- How come there are only one version of the special moves?

please stop saying this like it is a negative. it is not. sometimes it is a choice an author makes. sometimes it is not possible to make different buttons for the same special move do something different. either way, it is not a bad thing for someone to make it only one variation of a special move and i'm tired of you saying that it is.
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released   Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 11:56 pm

volzzilla wrote:
Christian Weston Chandler wrote:

- How come there are only one version of the special moves?

please stop saying this like it is a negative. it is not. sometimes it is a choice an author makes. sometimes it is not possible to make different buttons for the same special move do something different. either way, it is not a bad thing for someone to make it only one variation of a special move and i'm tired of you saying that it is.

It is the author's choice, but it's still rather unorthodox. The only game that does that, I think, is Mortal Kombat. Either way, if the guy doesn't want to change it, he can just say so.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released   Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released EmptyNovember 17th 2015, 12:04 am

i'm not referring to only him. i'm referring to you posting it all the time. it is not unorthodox either. it happens all the time. if someone does give variations on single specials, take it as a bonus. if they don't, then quit knocking them for not doing it is what i am saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released   Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released Empty

Back to top Go down

Raziel BETA by Dave Rattlz & Dark!! released
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next