The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 Emptyby Shining May 18th 2024, 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion

Go down 
+24
Yunnin
Lows 9.0
CARNAGE777
Cristianomelo
Doom
Adminbot
Mazemerald
X
black dragon
ernes
riklaionel
volzzilla
varo_hades
NinjaRyu
armin_iuf
xSHINIGAMIx
GTAGuy
bam77
Dave Rattlz
galactus
Shinkemaster
btony89
Tsuyoi
Fabry Taz
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyNovember 8th 2015, 10:16 am

Thank you all ... and now it's time for news:
After releasing the demo version I continued to work updating the characters and already beginning to work on others not in the game, here's some news:

Upgrade of the characters from the Beta Build 99% to official build 70%; This update includes: update of the stand (style king 1,2,3), update the special move gun, now you can choose how many shots you fire a gun, compared to single shot as before (further details on the video below)

The next update provides the interaction between all the characters of the intro (Jill vs. Chris or Jill vs. Leon etc.)

-Start restoration animations Claire (see the link below)

http://www.mediafire.com/view/6201twtc7gcn12d/untitled.bmp

- Start restoration animations and code of Tyrant: (for animations follow the link below)

http://www.mediafire.com/view/404o6w3te15bk32/Tyrant%20Revamp.bmp

than the other Tyrant requires more work because I had to resize and revamp the sprites and obviously reconstruct the code
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyNovember 8th 2015, 11:49 am

Thanks for the news, bro ... geek
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 7:16 pm

that all is looking great fabry Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 2:09 pm

Hello everyone ... this time I came back to show the progress on the Tyrant, of course there is still very little, but I hope you will like Wink

Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 6:32 pm

Wow, I love the new walk you have done for Tyrant and
the size reduction, smart palette plus shorter claws on
his big left hand etc Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 670481599 ....I always thought he was too big
,needed a new walk and his claws shortening personally ...it
feels great to finally actually see those things now, he looks
great with the new improvements added Very Happy

well done Fabry Taz clap clap and good luck with him
as well my friend Smile

...its funny I was going to ask if you wanted me to try and do
some of those things to Tyrant after I had finished Nemesis scratch
....its really nice to see that you have managed to do it though
my friend Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 670481599 .....and I can't wait to see what he is like
once he is finished personally Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 2800933067 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyNovember 22nd 2015, 12:14 pm

Galactus hello, I'm glad you like the new version of the tyrant ... regarding its animations, do not worry I'm thinking I Wink ... you think to finish nemesis so you can then move on to support me with Hunk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyNovember 22nd 2015, 12:59 pm

This is a large project, I like the variety of characters. some chance of Ada Wong enter the game also?
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyNovember 22nd 2015, 1:49 pm

certainly, I will personally Ada when I finish the Tyrant Wink
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyNovember 22nd 2015, 2:32 pm

No problem, I will gladly help you with Hunk once Nemesis is done
my friend Wink Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 670481599 ....I have almost finished that punch move
and his crouch block sprite that I was working on as well by the way

and looking forward to Ada Wong ..cant wait to see how she turns out Very Happy

I tried the beta version of the game out as well by the way and
I love it personally, the characters look great with the new sprites
I love some of there moves etc as well ....love the helpers too
especially brad vickers ...oh and that Brian Irons sprite looks great
as well by the way ...looking forward to claire too Smile

well done Fabry Taz clap clap and good luck with Tyrant as well
my friend Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyNovember 23rd 2015, 4:15 pm

Galactus thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the demo version ... regarding Ada and Claire still have to wait a while but I hope to give news on the Tyrant and other chars as soon as possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyNovember 23rd 2015, 6:28 pm

Very cool man, Any plans for Rebecca Chambers and Barry Burton? or other characters like Resident Evil Outbreak, 4, etc?
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyNovember 24th 2015, 9:16 am

Thanks Smile ... as I said before Barry and Rebecca will be the DLC gioco. Reguard other dlc, thought to include the following characters:

-Jill Valentine RE 3 skins
-Fong Ling and Bruce McGivern Resident Evil Dead I'm
-Barry And Rebecca
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyNovember 29th 2015, 7:53 am

Hello everyone, this time I came back to show the progress on tyrant.In this update I added:

-resized further sprites (now the Tyrant has the height of Mr. X)
-added the basic moves (punches and kicks standing and crouching)
-added the jump (top, back and forth)

All for now ... I hope to give other updates for next week and as always I hope you like it Wink

Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyNovember 29th 2015, 8:42 am

Woow Fabry!!!

Great work on Tyrant, simply amazing! Can't wait to play with this Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 311127478
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyNovember 29th 2015, 12:18 pm

Thanks for the report Fabry Taz ... Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 311127478
You're doing great ... Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next