The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion

Go down 
+24
Yunnin
Lows 9.0
CARNAGE777
Cristianomelo
Doom
Adminbot
Mazemerald
X
black dragon
ernes
riklaionel
volzzilla
varo_hades
NinjaRyu
armin_iuf
xSHINIGAMIx
GTAGuy
bam77
Dave Rattlz
galactus
Shinkemaster
btony89
Tsuyoi
Fabry Taz
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 EmptyDecember 26th 2015, 8:40 pm

Really like the new content Fabry, can't wait to play this cheers

* I just think you should do the same as armin_iuf with Licker, looks like your version is riding like a horse, but Lickers just "walk fast" when they have to run  Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 670481599

Like here:

Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 EmptyDecember 27th 2015, 3:52 am

Lows 9.0 I put the video in the public way, now you can see it Wink ... tsuyoi thanks as always for your help ... now I'll change the stroke of the licker and I will complete it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 EmptyDecember 27th 2015, 10:38 am

great video fabry. i like what you are doing with tyrant. and it is interesting that you made your own licker and a basic zombie will be playable too Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 8th 2016, 3:13 pm

@Fabry Taz

I have just completed a few sprites and will send them all over to
you in the next few minutes Fabry Taz (I will go into more detail
in the email with the sprites attached to it) ...and just like to say
that I have seen the latest video and I think Tyrant is looking great
he is turning out really well, also liking the zombie, the Licker is looking
good too (I agree with what tsuyoi said though) and that RE4 palette
for Leon looks great as well by the way Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 670481599

and the new things being added to the game/characters also sound great Smile

oh and I love the look of those two new stages as well by the way (the RE1
1st zombie encounter corridor and the RE2 + RE3 Racoon city police station)
they both look great Very Happy

well done Fabry Taz my friend clap clap and I will send you my latest sprites
by email in a few minute's which should help as well Wink

enjoy my friend and please let me know what you think Smile Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 705151839
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 8th 2016, 5:30 pm

Thanks Galactus, I'm glad you like it . Little anticipation on current projects:
This weekend, I will publish a new video with great joy that will present a massive upgrade of one of my projects... I hope you enjoy it Wink
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 EmptyJuly 6th 2016, 8:40 am

Hello everyone ... this time I got back to show the updates of Biohazard project ... I'm updating the game to version 1.5 , offering a smoother gameplay compared to the previous version.

PS: I apologize for the period of absence, but I had personal problems that have kept me away from my projects

Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 EmptyJuly 6th 2016, 8:46 am

It is looking amazing Fabry!
Also, are you open for ideas? I've maded some few pals inspired on biohazard chars, just in case somebody could create something for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 EmptyJuly 6th 2016, 9:47 am

Hello Yunnin and thanks for your disponibility, it will be a pleasure insert your color palettes in my characters Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 670481599
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 EmptyJuly 6th 2016, 9:51 am

THANKS!

Also, I've made those ones for "Inspiring purposes"

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=7722EA523FF6E752%212779&cid=7722EA523FF6E752

I'm really waiting for your public version of Chris too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 EmptyJuly 6th 2016, 10:50 am

Thanks for the video Fabry ... Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 670481599
This is not MK, but looks great too ... Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 EmptyJuly 7th 2016, 12:35 pm

thanks Doom , I'm glad you like it Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 670481599
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 EmptyJuly 7th 2016, 2:24 pm

Really well done Fabry Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 670481599
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 EmptyJuly 7th 2016, 10:40 pm

Fabry Taz wrote:
Hello everyone ... this time I got back to show the updates of Biohazard project ... I'm updating the game to version 1.5 , offering a smoother gameplay compared to the previous version.

PS: I apologize for the period of absence, but I had personal problems that have kept me away from my projects

really cool stuff in that video fabry Smile

though i wonder if considering incorporating works by armin iuf and flaviocamarao?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 EmptyJuly 8th 2016, 8:07 am

thanks volzilla ... I could not regard the inclusion of chars armin iuf would I talk to other team members, while Flavian camaro is part of the biohazard team so long time now Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 670481599
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 EmptyJuly 8th 2016, 2:40 pm

Wow, great video Fabry Taz Smile ...and I agree with volzzilla, there
is some really cool stuff in that video yes ...I love all the new
things that you have added to the game as well by the way, it
all looks great ..and that Claire Redfield looks great too Very Happy  

well done Fabry Taz clap clap and good luck with this really
Awesome project my friend Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 670481599

oh, and I think that I will have those intro sprites for the Stinger
done sometime this weekend as well Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next