The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 8:26 pm

» Eve Stellar Blade
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 8:26 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 8:24 pm

» Some Capcom vs SNK and MvC2 sprite sheets
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 6:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MK vs SF: Battle for the realms

Go down 
+36
AVPboy
nedflandeurse
Dj luke
Juanch0billa
Mr.Ketchup
gartanham
thatguy
Somm
Angelus_Silverhead
galactus
Shining
ghost_rider
X
shanri
pockydeluxe1
abnerrse4
Bull Demon
MatreroG
CARNAGE777
Doom
Renz Tosaka
LESSARD
Mazemerald
wolfix
lordzeus1
Navana
Predator
Darthpool
volzzilla
NinjaRyu
Ghost Killer
spidergoku
Tsuyoi
varo_hades
gui0007
chuchoryu
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

What is the Sub-Boss fight you like it more for the game?
M. Bison
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shao Kahn
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Goro & Sagat
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Motaro & Akuma
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Chamelon (MKvsSF3 by PROXICIDE)
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Evil Ryu & Liu Kan (MKD)
 0% [ 0 ]
Shinok
 17% [ 1 ]
Gill
 0% [ 0 ]
Shang Tsung & Seth
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
varo_hades

varo_hades

MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 EmptyApril 4th 2015, 7:25 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
spidergoku wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
Ghost Killer wrote:
This looks interesting!

While CVS style isn't a bad choice, I'd suggest using a different style instead. CVS is used so much, it'd be refreshing to see a different style, imo.

I like your choice of soundtracks and roster too.

Good luck on your project. Smile
I planning to make all MK and SF (Ecept Ryu, Ken, Chun Li, Dhalsim and Sagat I made this last 2 in SF3 graphics) in SF3 Size sprites, Liu Kang and Reptile are the firts ones, from MK side, for SF Vega and M. Bison for starting, a new Dark Kahn and offcourse a new Shao Kahn in SF3 size whit CvS Shade colors!!!

I saw MvSF, MvC, CvS 1 and 2, NamcoXCapcom, TvC, SFxT, Mega Man vs Street Fighter...what happend whit a MKvsSF? 4 times is cancelled this game by a real game in 1995, 2004 and 2008....I hope Capcom USA and Japan can make this one, no one can resist the idea to see Liu Kang againist Ryu (more eciting than see Kazuya vs Ryu)

Seth Killiant want a MKvsSF, Ed Boon and Tomoaki Ayano (SFxT Producer)
and i like the rematch deathbattle fight
I no take Death Battle references, in this video Scorpion win, well this is my point

1: Scorpion CAN DEFEAT Ryu, including Evil Ryu
2: Scorpion have lost a lot of time againist Sub-Zero, and Sub-Zero no have the power to destroy the soul like Akuma or Shang Tsung
3: Batman defeat Scorpion whit less of power than Ryu, around of 20%
4: Ryu fight againist Asura the semi-god guy, Ryu defeat Ultimate Rugal in CvS2 and not using the Evil form, including he defeat Athena from SvC Chaos and save all Capcom and SNK world
5: Ryu can fight whit no problesm againist Shin Akuma, Shin Akuma is powerfull than SSJ3 (DBZ series)
6: Scorpion not reborn to fast, in Death Battle he destroy Ryu in seconds whit fire, and Ryu using the power of nothingness not?
7: Kiu Kang defeat Sorpion A LOT OF TIMES
8: Ryu: The power of nothingness in equal to Superman Prime power, but not for long time, the Hdoken in power of nothingness destroy
*The soul
*the flesh
*no one can resist one hit including punches
*no have limits
*can fly
*can healt in instant
*can teleport
*can control
*can destroy anythink
9: Scorpion can defeat Ryu, and can control Evil Ryu, but in power of nothingness NO CAN TOUCH HIM
10: Nether real have limits for give power in the user, in the limit of use this power the user died including Sorpion cant reborn, reason why he not allowed much time in the nethereal

The real winner is Ryu

If you try to stop me...I´ll have to kill you
Charlie/Nash

MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 SF5_Charlie_BETAMK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 SF5_Charlie_BETA3MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 SF5_Charlie_BETA2
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 SF5_Charlie_WALKMK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 SF5_Charlie200MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 SF5_Charlie210MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 SF5_Charlie211

This char is based (in the sprites) inthe comming SFV Charlie Nash character, the game play is from SF Zero games and his MvC Shadow version, is not a SFV for now the game is not release but I promise to add all moves when the game is released

More to come...

I agree, Ryu is more strong than Scorpion, the problem is that Scorpion is very overpower for Boon and his fans, the truth is that Sub-Zero is even more strong than Scorpion (the little brother Sub-Zero), something more truth is that Mortal Kombat world is actually really powerful but sometimes not have logic like in the story mode when fight some characters and win and in a future lose with the same character.
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 EmptyApril 5th 2015, 11:47 am

and heres 2 mk vs sf deathbattles u might like
akuma vs shang tyung

shao khan vs m.bison
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 EmptyApril 8th 2015, 12:53 pm

spidergoku wrote:
and heres 2 mk vs sf deathbattles u might like
akuma vs shang tyung

shao khan vs m.bison
And about this 2, here is my TOP 100 POINTS for this battles

Shang Tsung vs Akuma
1: Shang Tsung can steal the soul, YOUR SOUL!!
2: If Shang Tsung want to know more about the openent he need to steal some poer from the opponent, he can change the form but for have some poers he need to steal some power
3: Akuma can brek a volcano hit one hand
4: No much kno about this but Akuma can fly whit the Satsiu No Hado

See minute 3.25
5: Shang Tsung lost many time againist Liu Kang...compare Liu Kang hit Akuma, Liu Kang is a NICE GUY
6: Akuma defeat genereal M. Bison, Gill and Seth USING NO MORE THAN 40% OF HIS POWER!!!
7: Akuma can destro the soul whit a normal punch (see the manga by Nasahiko or Udon traslate in english)
8: Akuma can fight againist many arriosr at once...and can fight and destroy (like Superman) a Gods, Rayden, Shao Kahn, Shujinko, Ashra and Blaze can defeat Akuma
9: The Satsiu No Hado destroy the users body, ecept the users can master the power in this case Akuma MASTER OF THE FIST!!
10: Shang Tsun can defeat many of the Street Fighter warrios but he can defeat M. Bison or Akuma

The real inner is Akuma

M. Bison vs Shao Kahn
1: M. Bison and Shao Kahn are the best oss ever made all fighting games
2: Shao Kahn is restricted by the rules from MK
3: M. Bison is the most wanted villian in earth
4: Shao Kahn have the poer of all souls he steal....9 genertarion is really a great power, he use magic and the h}chinese martial arts
5: M. Bison dont use a really fighting style but the Psycho Power provide Bison real poer
6: Shao Kahn control Kitana and Sindel aroun of more than 100,000 of years, M Bison cant control Shao Kahn
7: M. Bison and Shao Kahn lost many times againist Ryu and Liu Kang in his realm
8: Shao Kahn defeat Onaga the dragon king, is not the same power than Shao Kahn or Blaze is really a bad ass guy
9: M. Bison defeat Gill but never defeat Akuma or Oro
10: No matter wath Shao Kahn and M. Bison are the favorite ones boos for all players

The real inner is Shao Kahn
Some ask me about Ryu vs Kazuya, here is very diffrent, same universe and same country, Kazuya is really more powerfull for defeat Ryu and Evil Ryu, including Bison and Shao Kahn

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 EmptyApril 11th 2015, 1:47 pm

NEW UPDATED STAGES!!!

MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 7157683

Night Fight stage

MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 OD4zv

The Streets stage

MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 Untitled-1

The Fire Pit

MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 00220

Worlds Collide stage

More to come...
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2015, 12:54 pm

ULTIMATE FINAL BOSS!! Hello camarades! I saw the new MKX...in You Tube, well my surprise is the final boss called Corrupted, is equal to Dark Kahn but using Shinok, now the question is, whit final boss you wanted in this MKvsSF?
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 Dark_kahn
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 Shinnok_Alternate_Form_(MKX)

and about the game I starting whit Reptile in MK side
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 Reptile_STANCEMK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 Reptile_DEMOMK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 Reptile_WALK

More to come...
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2015, 2:19 pm

Corrupted Shinok would be great for it
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2015, 8:18 pm

good stuff king
Back to top Go down
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2015, 8:41 pm

Personally I prefer another final boss like fusion of M.Bison and Shao Kahn, maybe keeping the cape of Bison and helmet of Shao Kahn.

Ps: Good concept of Reptile MK 1 Razz

Traducido:
Personalmente prefiero otro jefe final como una fusion de M.Bison y Shao Kahn, quiza manteniendo la capa de Bison y el casco de Shao Kahn.

Ps: Buen concepto de Reptile MK 1 Razz
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 EmptyApril 22nd 2015, 6:22 pm

liking your new reptile Smile

for the boss, i like the idea of corrupted shinok. but keep dark kahn in the game. and have varo's idea of bison somehow involved too. those 2 can be sub bosses.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 EmptyApril 22nd 2015, 10:19 pm

MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 Reptil10
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2015, 9:24 am

WoW
nice Reptile design MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2015, 1:07 pm

varo_hades wrote:
Personally I prefer another final boss like fusion of M.Bison and Shao Kahn, maybe keeping the cape of Bison and helmet of Shao Kahn.

Ps: Good concept of Reptile MK 1 Razz

Traducido:
Personalmente prefiero otro jefe final como una fusion de M.Bison y Shao Kahn, quiza manteniendo la capa de Bison y el casco de Shao Kahn.

Ps: Buen concepto de Reptile MK 1 Razz
Yes, long time ago I have the idea for make M. Bison whit Shao Kahn powers....using SFZ3 M. Bison and edit the Shao Kahn details...but I never made him now whit MKvsDC I really love Dark Kahn in action againist SF characters, but now most recent Corrupted from MKX I want to tale my Hadokens in his face XD

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2015, 1:09 pm

volzzilla wrote:
liking your new reptile Smile

for the boss, i like the idea of corrupted shinok. but keep dark kahn in the game. and have varo's idea of bison somehow involved too. those 2 can be sub bosses.
In random sub-bnoss battle you can face Shao Kahn or M. Bison, in Final boss maybe I add this 2 Dark Kahn and Corrupted, but one of this 2 win the vote select for the final boss
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2015, 1:10 pm

shadowlord9001 wrote:
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 Reptil10
Wow! if you can add more details like MKX Reptile I can make all complete
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2015, 1:12 pm

spidergoku wrote:
Corrupted Shinok would be great for it
I made a Little edit of Corrupted for Mugen
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 Corrupted_SP

More to come...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MK vs SF: Battle for the realms
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next