The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms Emptyby Prof Seb Today at 5:30 am

» Eve Stellar Blade
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 8:36 pm

» Some Capcom vs SNK and MvC2 sprite sheets
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms Emptyby Shining June 24th 2024, 11:10 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MK vs SF: Battle for the realms

Go down 
+36
AVPboy
nedflandeurse
Dj luke
Juanch0billa
Mr.Ketchup
gartanham
thatguy
Somm
Angelus_Silverhead
galactus
Shining
ghost_rider
X
shanri
pockydeluxe1
abnerrse4
Bull Demon
MatreroG
CARNAGE777
Doom
Renz Tosaka
LESSARD
Mazemerald
wolfix
lordzeus1
Navana
Predator
Darthpool
volzzilla
NinjaRyu
Ghost Killer
spidergoku
Tsuyoi
varo_hades
gui0007
chuchoryu
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

What is the Sub-Boss fight you like it more for the game?
M. Bison
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms I_vote_lcap0%MK vs SF: Battle for the realms I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shao Kahn
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms I_vote_lcap0%MK vs SF: Battle for the realms I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Goro & Sagat
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms I_vote_lcap33%MK vs SF: Battle for the realms I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Motaro & Akuma
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms I_vote_lcap17%MK vs SF: Battle for the realms I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Chamelon (MKvsSF3 by PROXICIDE)
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms I_vote_lcap17%MK vs SF: Battle for the realms I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Evil Ryu & Liu Kan (MKD)
 0% [ 0 ]
Shinok
 17% [ 1 ]
Gill
 0% [ 0 ]
Shang Tsung & Seth
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms I_vote_lcap16%MK vs SF: Battle for the realms I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

MK vs SF: Battle for the realms Empty
PostSubject: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms EmptyMarch 30th 2015, 2:59 pm

Hello friends...now is time, and real time for make a REAL MK VS SF!!! I have a lot of diffrent MKvsSF...this game are based on event from MKII (finished the tournament) and MK3 (
before the tournament starts) in the side of Mortal Kombat.

On the other side Street Fighter, it will be the chronology ending Street Fighter 2 and in the course of Street Fighter 4 (para añadir a Juri Han ja ja ja XD)

*Roster*
the roster will have 11 at 12 characters from each side and the boss fight

*Mortal Kombat
-Scorpion
-Sub-Zero
-Liu Kang
-Sonya Blade
-Jax
-Kitana
-Kano
-Shang Tsung
-Rayden
-Baraka
-Reptile
-Shao Kahn
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms Ddwlygi-92a3707b-fb97-4a69-ac24-b3d94e6e06a8.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWNjMWNlODEtZWEyZS00NGViLThhZWMtOTA4NDIyYWQyOTFkXC9kZHdseWdpLTkyYTM3MDdiLWZiOTctNGE2OS1hYzI0LWIzZDk0ZTZlMDZhOC5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQMK vs SF: Battle for the realms Ddwlykz-7fe0a62b-7571-4854-a068-63a33560bcea.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWNjMWNlODEtZWEyZS00NGViLThhZWMtOTA4NDIyYWQyOTFkXC9kZHdseWt6LTdmZTBhNjJiLTc1NzEtNDg1NC1hMDY4LTYzYTMzNTYwYmNlYS5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQMK vs SF: Battle for the realms Ddk7wde-c174e053-c386-4550-8c58-9a7c8bb228d0.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWNjMWNlODEtZWEyZS00NGViLThhZWMtOTA4NDIyYWQyOTFkXC9kZGs3d2RlLWMxNzRlMDUzLWMzODYtNDU1MC04YzU4LTlhN2M4YmIyMjhkMC5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQMK vs SF: Battle for the realms Ddwlydd-7063be14-3da6-40fe-8aec-69cf9893e3ff.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWNjMWNlODEtZWEyZS00NGViLThhZWMtOTA4NDIyYWQyOTFkXC9kZHdseWRkLTcwNjNiZTE0LTNkYTYtNDBmZS04YWVjLTY5Y2Y5ODkzZTNmZi5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQMK vs SF: Battle for the realms Ddlorui-aa90e902-e1f6-44a0-a6e7-14be10a6b950.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWNjMWNlODEtZWEyZS00NGViLThhZWMtOTA4NDIyYWQyOTFkXC9kZGxvcnVpLWFhOTBlOTAyLWUxZjYtNDRhMC1hNmU3LTE0YmUxMGE2Yjk1MC5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQMK vs SF: Battle for the realms Ddy7qsc-d6e1e397-32ea-4efc-ac08-a917387908ed.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWNjMWNlODEtZWEyZS00NGViLThhZWMtOTA4NDIyYWQyOTFkXC9kZHk3cXNjLWQ2ZTFlMzk3LTMyZWEtNGVmYy1hYzA4LWE5MTczODc5MDhlZC5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

*Street Fighter
-Ryu
-Ken Masters
-Sagat
-Chun Li
-Guile
-Cammy
-Balrog
-Dhalsim
-Vega
-M. Bison
-Akuma/Gouki
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms Ddisnwp-8a8ee8a5-1ba2-46a2-bf2c-1054b6d3c6ff.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWNjMWNlODEtZWEyZS00NGViLThhZWMtOTA4NDIyYWQyOTFkXC9kZGlzbndwLThhOGVlOGE1LTFiYTItNDZhMi1iZjJjLTEwNTRiNmQzYzZmZi5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQMK vs SF: Battle for the realms Ddjydfv-74b3aa96-83ca-4510-9331-b264d70477ed.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWNjMWNlODEtZWEyZS00NGViLThhZWMtOTA4NDIyYWQyOTFkXC9kZGp5ZGZ2LTc0YjNhYTk2LTgzY2EtNDUxMC05MzMxLWIyNjRkNzA0NzdlZC5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQMK vs SF: Battle for the realms Ddpcrui-4d0c2276-042c-4be3-a154-189b586df97b.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWNjMWNlODEtZWEyZS00NGViLThhZWMtOTA4NDIyYWQyOTFkXC9kZHBjcnVpLTRkMGMyMjc2LTA0MmMtNGJlMy1hMTU0LTE4OWI1ODZkZjk3Yi5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQMK vs SF: Battle for the realms Ddn7qc2-1c2e81cd-944e-44ed-87a4-6c7108cadc77.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWNjMWNlODEtZWEyZS00NGViLThhZWMtOTA4NDIyYWQyOTFkXC9kZG43cWMyLTFjMmU4MWNkLTk0NGUtNDRlZC04N2E0LTZjNzEwOGNhZGM3Ny5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQMK vs SF: Battle for the realms Ddnkr7h-a06e2d82-e117-4b15-b422-695639cbd6eb.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWNjMWNlODEtZWEyZS00NGViLThhZWMtOTA4NDIyYWQyOTFkXC9kZG5rcjdoLWEwNmUyZDgyLWUxMTctNGIxNS1iNDIyLTY5NTYzOWNiZDZlYi5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQMK vs SF: Battle for the realms Ddlenqg-7792b674-c3fd-422a-ab37-473762352c02.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWNjMWNlODEtZWEyZS00NGViLThhZWMtOTA4NDIyYWQyOTFkXC9kZGxlbnFnLTc3OTJiNjc0LWMzZmQtNDIyYS1hYjM3LTQ3Mzc2MjM1MmMwMi5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

Story
-The emperor failed before the warriors of the earth once more, Quan Chi tells Emperor Shao Kahn to invade the earth, but a portal opens to an unknown land, a world completely similar to the one he has tried to conquer ...

Meanwhile, outside of Japan, Ryu the bagabond was resting while a girl who claims to be his fan tries to talk to him, but momentarily a purple thunder falls near the place and some purple clouds begin to cover the surroundings. Ryu has a quick look and sees someone hiding in the shadows knowing that he is a fighter he has never seen before....a Shadow Ninja!?...

Sonya and Jax face two soldiers of strange hairstyles, they knew that fight was a couple but from both sides they do the same technique by being surprised since those techniques were taught by their superiors to their pupils ...

Both sides are already in Outworld where M. Bison and Shao Kahn have plans for the tournament, Ken and Motaro fight in the church, Guile and Scorpion in The Pit, Sonya and Cammy in The Armory, Sagat and Sub-Zero in Wastelans while Ryu and Liu Kang are forced to fight since Liu Kang is being controlled by M. Bison ...

this is Mortal Kombat ... in the streets in a Mortal Street Combat Fights! until without escape !!!

*Videos*

More to come... samus

Last edited by chuchoryu on June 5th 2020, 8:02 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms EmptyMarch 30th 2015, 5:01 pm

This looks promising Chucho, i'll be watching the progress and support you in any trouble you had.

Good luck amigo! MK vs SF: Battle for the realms 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms EmptyMarch 30th 2015, 5:16 pm

Nice my friend Smile
Personally I think that in cvs style of sprites would be better, because exist much characters of both sides in cvs style.

Traducido:
Muy bien mi amigo Smile
Personalmente creo que en estilo cvs los sprites seria lo mejor, porque existen muchos personajes de ambos lados en estilo cvs.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms EmptyMarch 30th 2015, 5:38 pm

varo_hades wrote:
Nice my friend Smile
Personally I think that in cvs style of sprites would be better, because exist much characters of both sides in cvs style.

Traducido:
Muy bien mi amigo Smile
Personalmente creo que en estilo cvs los sprites seria lo mejor, porque existen muchos personajes de ambos lados en estilo cvs.

I totally agree with you varo_hades MK vs SF: Battle for the realms 670481599

CVS rocks \o/
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms EmptyMarch 30th 2015, 5:46 pm

time to get in this heres something i made a few years ago

2 awesome covers of mk vs sf
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms Mortal_kombat_vs_street_fighter_by_supaman2525-d4xsj0h

MK vs SF: Battle for the realms Mortal_kombat_vs_street_fighter_evil_version_by_supaman2525-d4xsjt9
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms EmptyMarch 30th 2015, 7:20 pm

Agreed with Varo too, CvS sprites will fit better in that.

@spidergoku i like the first cover. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Ghost Killer

Ghost Killer

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms EmptyMarch 30th 2015, 11:30 pm

This looks interesting!

While CVS style isn't a bad choice, I'd suggest using a different style instead. CVS is used so much, it'd be refreshing to see a different style, imo.

I like your choice of soundtracks and roster too.

Good luck on your project. Smile
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms EmptyMarch 31st 2015, 1:25 am

heres a new logo i made tonite
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms Street_fighter_5_black_2_1024x576
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms EmptyMarch 31st 2015, 10:28 am

and i made this just now
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms Street_fighter_Vs_Mortal_kombat_ryu_scropion_art

Last edited by spidergoku on April 1st 2015, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms EmptyApril 1st 2015, 1:04 pm

spidergoku wrote:
and i made this just now
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms Street_fighter_Vs_Mortal_kombat_ryu_scropion_art
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms P7m184xul
I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!! Really long time I made a MK vs SF in SNK Sprites using SVC Capcom chars and I make Scorpion, Reptile and Sub-Zero using Hazno and Liu Kang using Joe and Fei Long but in SNK sprites...now this 2015 I can Re-Make this old game in SF3 Size sprites but in CvS Shade

And I planning to aad this song in this game
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms EmptyApril 1st 2015, 1:15 pm

Ghost Killer wrote:
This looks interesting!

While CVS style isn't a bad choice, I'd suggest using a different style instead. CVS is used so much, it'd be refreshing to see a different style, imo.

I planning to make all MK and SF (Ecept Ryu, Ken, Chun Li, Dhalsim and Sagat I made this last 2 in SF3 graphics) in SF3 Size sprites, Liu Kang and Reptile are the firts ones, from MK side, for SF Vega and M. Bison for starting, a new Dark Kahn and offcourse a new Shao Kahn in SF3 size whit CvS Shade colors!!!

I saw MvSF, MvC, CvS 1 and 2, NamcoXCapcom, TvC, SFxT, Mega Man vs Street Fighter...what happend whit a MKvsSF? 4 times is cancelled this game by a real game in 1995, 2004 and 2008....I hope Capcom USA and Japan can make this one, no one can resist the idea to see Liu Kang againist Ryu (more eciting than see Kazuya vs Ryu)

Seth Killiant want a MKvsSF, Ed Boon and Tomoaki Ayano (SFxT Producer)
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms EmptyApril 1st 2015, 1:19 pm

spidergoku wrote:
time to get in this heres something i made a few years ago

2 awesome covers of mk vs sf
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms Mortal_kombat_vs_street_fighter_by_supaman2525-d4xsj0h

MK vs SF: Battle for the realms Mortal_kombat_vs_street_fighter_evil_version_by_supaman2525-d4xsjt9
MKvsSF THE REAL 2208 AND NOT MKVSDC!!! Really I love this ones mi amigo!!
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms EmptyApril 2nd 2015, 8:28 am

chuchoryu wrote:
Ghost Killer wrote:
This looks interesting!

I planning to make all MK and SF (Ecept Ryu, Ken, Chun Li, Dhalsim and Sagat I made this last 2 in SF3 graphics) in SF3 Size sprites, Liu Kang and Reptile are the firts ones, from MK side, for SF Vega and M. Bison for starting, a new Dark Kahn and offcourse a new Shao Kahn in SF3 size whit CvS Shade colors!!!

I saw MvSF, MvC, CvS 1 and 2, NamcoXCapcom, TvC, SFxT, Mega Man vs Street Fighter...what happend whit a MKvsSF? 4 times is cancelled this game by a real game in 1995, 2004 and 2008....I hope Capcom USA and Japan can make this one, no one can resist the idea to see Liu Kang againist Ryu (more eciting than see Kazuya vs Ryu)

and i like the rematch deathbattle fight
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms EmptyApril 4th 2015, 2:16 pm

spidergoku wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
Ghost Killer wrote:
This looks interesting!

and i like the rematch deathbattle fight
I no take Death Battle references, in this video Scorpion win, well this is my point

1: Scorpion CAN DEFEAT Ryu, including Evil Ryu
2: Scorpion have lost a lot of time againist Sub-Zero, and Sub-Zero no have the power to destroy the soul like Akuma or Shang Tsung
3: Batman defeat Scorpion whit less of power than Ryu, around of 20%
4: Ryu fight againist Asura the semi-god guy, Ryu defeat Ultimate Rugal in CvS2 and not using the Evil form, including he defeat Athena from SvC Chaos and save all Capcom and SNK world
5: Ryu can fight whit no problesm againist Shin Akuma, Shin Akuma is powerfull than SSJ3 (DBZ series)
6: Scorpion not reborn to fast, in Death Battle he destroy Ryu in seconds whit fire, and Ryu using the power of nothingness not?
7: Kiu Kang defeat Sorpion A LOT OF TIMES
8: Ryu: The power of nothingness in equal to Superman Prime power, but not for long time, the Hdoken in power of nothingness destroy
*The soul
*the flesh
*no one can resist one hit including punches
*no have limits
*can fly
*can healt in instant
*can teleport
*can control
*can destroy anythink
9: Scorpion can defeat Ryu, and can control Evil Ryu, but in power of nothingness NO CAN TOUCH HIM
10: Nether real have limits for give power in the user, in the limit of use this power the user died including Sorpion cant reborn, reason why he not allowed much time in the nethereal

The real winner is Ryu

If you try to stop me...I´ll have to kill you
Charlie/Nash

MK vs SF: Battle for the realms SF5_Charlie_BETAMK vs SF: Battle for the realms SF5_Charlie_BETA3MK vs SF: Battle for the realms SF5_Charlie_BETA2
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms SF5_Charlie_WALKMK vs SF: Battle for the realms SF5_Charlie200MK vs SF: Battle for the realms SF5_Charlie210MK vs SF: Battle for the realms SF5_Charlie211

This char is based (in the sprites) inthe comming SFV Charlie Nash character, the game play is from SF Zero games and his MvC Shadow version, is not a SFV for now the game is not release but I promise to add all moves when the game is released

More to come...
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms EmptyApril 4th 2015, 5:19 pm

im with u on that chuchoryu and yes ur making charlie nash lol well when sfV drops so will he
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms Empty

Back to top Go down

MK vs SF: Battle for the realms
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next