The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! Empty
PostSubject: Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!!   Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! EmptyDecember 27th 2014, 4:06 pm

The father of Dan Hibiki and a parody of Mr. Karate, Gou Hibiki has been updated, this character is not suposed to be joke character, it's supposed to be as strong as akuma (but not so cheap), also this is gou from comicon, not the one from pocket fighter.

Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! Gif11
https://www.sendspace.com/file/idyhc5
Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! Mugen011
Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! Mugen012

What's new?:

• Remade win pose;
  • A New Winpose that is only triggerede when gou wins with his mask on;
  • Super awesomly amazing mask system where gou puts up a mask and fights with it, use taunt and Gou puts up a mask, use it again while the mask is on and gou will trow it against the opponent (every basic attack exept aerials can be canceled to the mask trow), get hit by it an the mask falls off but with the mask you can do the "Nose Beam" super move;
  • Acual hadouken and shoryuken moves (he even actually says them, not gadouken and kouryuken);
  • Replaced a new counter move (you can even combo into supers now), seriously TRY IT, you won't regret it
    New command for this move:
    04  03  02  01  00  punch ;
  • Ashura Senkku: that awesome teleport move original from akuma;
  • A new Super "Nose Beam" (can only use this move when gou is masked, i'm aware that it crashes mugen but i don't know how to fix it (plz Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! 2649099129 ))
    The command for this new move is:  04  03  02  01  00  04  03  02  01  00  punch + punch ;
  • Oyaji's kaiji or japanese letter appears on the screen when gou k.o's the opponent with a super move, just like Pots's shin gouki, (i promisse to make a better sprite for it);
  • Some stuff you can custumize, check out in the "custumize-me.txt" file it includes a usage of a move.

What's missing?

• More Gou's voices; (i know i won't have a voiceactor soon but if you to help me just pm me, it's not actually needed it's just better if someone could voice him);
  • Shun goku satsu; (Some of the Gou Hibiki's moves i'm creating are based on the Pocket Fighters side of gou hibiki where he appears as a striker of dan, uses a variation of shun goku satsu, and teleports off);
  • More custumized stuff for gou, seriously it's almost nothing so far (ideas welcome!!!!);
  • New Big Portrait.

Special Thanks to Marancv: i used his Mr. Saikyo, with the objective to complete it.
And probably some more people but i don't remind... so... yeah thanks, but seriously remind me.

Last edited by Mistah Jorge on November 5th 2015, 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!!   Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! EmptyDecember 27th 2014, 5:59 pm

Now listed in the forum index news block. Thank you for this Christmas gift as part of our community's celebration of the holidays.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!!   Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! EmptyDecember 29th 2014, 10:51 am

Wow, i can't wait to see more improvements in that!
Congrats Mistah and Happy Holidays! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
electrocaid

PostSubject: Re: Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!!   Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! EmptyDecember 29th 2014, 1:25 pm

excellent job!!!
i really love !t
Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! Thank-you
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!!   Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! EmptyDecember 29th 2014, 2:07 pm

So awesome!  Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! 670481599

Now I can use your balanced Gou to kick Sagat's butt for a nice revenge!  Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! 3419901605

It'd be nice if you can add a move list (if you have added or are going to any new custom moves such as "Hibiki Rampage") in your next update. Wink

Any idea about the super background Gou portrait yet? Question
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!!   Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! EmptyDecember 29th 2014, 2:20 pm

borewood2013 wrote:
So awesome!  Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! 670481599

Now I can use your balanced Gou to kick Sagat's butt for a nice revenge!  Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! 3419901605

It'd be nice if you can add a move list (if you have added or are going to any new custom moves such as "Hibiki Rampage") in your next update. Wink

Any idea about the super background Gou portrait yet? Question
actually i am planning to also replace "kouryu rekka" for ken's "shoryu reppa" as you know gou is a shotokan and there is no evidence ken created that move, so in another update i'll put the move list here and in a readme file.

About the portrait i would like to replace the portrait (the big portrait only) as the super portrait seems fine. I need a Portrait where gou (in his comic books form) would be taking of his mask, but there aren't even comicon form gou with a tenguu mask
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!!   Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! EmptyDecember 31st 2014, 2:50 pm

Oh hey Mistah, i share Gou Hibiki in MFG and MFFA, and there is two guys that want to help with the voices.

Gritsmaster, from MFG:
Gritsmaster wrote:
If you're looking for a voice actor for Gou, I can do it for you. I've been doing VAing professionally and for a couple people around the guild like DW and Jnp. Here's a quick demo I did for the latter

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/409uahdj41ir27j/Full_Demo_Reel_(MFG_Presents_Street_Fighter_Announcer).mp3

Good luck with your project!

Revolver Ocelot, from MFFA
Revolver Ocelot wrote:
Now I can provide you a voice for Gou, I can speak English, BUT, I don't speak Spanish/foreign languages. But at least I can do voiceovers better than some of those hooligans you'd see on TV. All I need is a script....for the lines. And your preferred method for you to receive the clips.

Well, i hope that this could help you.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!!   Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! EmptyDecember 31st 2014, 3:11 pm

gui0007 wrote:
Oh hey Mistah, i share Gou Hibiki in MFG and MFFA, and there is two guys that want to help with the voices.

Gritsmaster, from MFG:
Gritsmaster wrote:
If you're looking for a voice actor for Gou, I can do it for you. I've been doing VAing professionally and for a couple people around the guild like DW and Jnp. Here's a quick demo I did for the latter

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/409uahdj41ir27j/Full_Demo_Reel_(MFG_Presents_Street_Fighter_Announcer).mp3

Good luck with your project!

Revolver Ocelot, from MFFA
Revolver Ocelot wrote:
Now I can provide you a voice for Gou, I can speak English, BUT, I don't speak Spanish/foreign languages. But at least I can do voiceovers better than some of those hooligans you'd see on TV. All I need is a script....for the lines. And your preferred method for you to receive the clips.

Well, i hope that this could help you.
Thank you very much, almost new year and all hein? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!!   Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! EmptyDecember 31st 2014, 3:21 pm

Mistah Jorge wrote:

Thank you very much, almost new year and all hein? Very Happy

No problem my friend. Happy New Year too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!!   Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Major update for Gou Hibiki from Street Fighter!!!
Page 1 of 1