The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 5:25 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?

Go down 
+12
thefranchise03
Nicotinefist
XXDreamBrotherXX
YoungSamurai5
wingnut
Ax
Midnight-Son
volzzilla
Arkady
dev
OGSymbiote
direwolf93
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dev

Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 17th 2012, 9:57 am

The only chance to have that Blade char in mugen, is for someone to start him all over again. Super_joker's sprites are lost.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 17th 2012, 3:32 pm

very well but i think ill keep the face i got to frames of his face even though thier not that differant one is to the side and one is sorta to the side :p heres couple of his old sprite
Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 Bladem10
Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 Blade10
and heres a simple edit i made :p

Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 Coated10
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 17th 2012, 3:34 pm

i heard hes a real frankin sprite so any refferances will help next year
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 17th 2012, 3:58 pm

www.mediafire.com/?0duspznmm742m84

here's that sheet i was taking about, but it's probably not the look your going for, tell me the bases your using here or on PM, and i can put some thing together for you if i can
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 17th 2012, 4:30 pm

super_joker used guile for upper body and cyclops for legs. Now, Ark's base is pretty nice and not very used by others. If I wanted to make a blade char, I would use that base + super_joker's blade head. I think it would fit perfectly.
Why did you dropped it, Ark?
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 17th 2012, 10:02 pm

dev23 wrote:
super_joker used guile for upper body and cyclops for legs. Now, Ark's base is pretty nice and not very used by others. If I wanted to make a blade char, I would use that base + super_joker's blade head. I think it would fit perfectly.

im guessing he got busy.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 6:46 am

thank you so much arkady not bad i realy like it .
as for dev you completely rad my mind dev but i wont be getting to blade until around next halloween this has been real helpful
as for superjoker yeah got bussy and bought a new labtop didnt wanna risk it with viruses from mugen
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 7:16 am

Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 Coated12

hope you dont mind this edit arkady i know you worked hard on the bulletproof vest

(did some tweeking)

Last edited by set555 on December 18th 2012, 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 7:18 am

i thought id make my spelling mistake clear in the post b4 (dev completely read my mind)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 7:27 am

this might be outa subject but anyone know a famous confrentaition between vengeance and blade?
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 8:45 am

Not bad looking.
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 11:29 am

dev23 wrote:

i never dropped it, just wasnt high on my priority as a wip for me to really concerntrate with
i wanted to see what i could use as a base for blade, and found that jack2 (tekken) one, mind you i do like super jokers but i feel this has got some real army look about it, when i heard set555 was keen i suggested it to him some months ago, but only now posted, since he is keen on making a blade wip, most of the basic anims are there but there is a lot work to do to get specials and hypers created, might be best to look into more bases similar to this for them

Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 11:38 am

oh man he said ark i gotta take a closer look at comments here lol i though he was talking bout superjoker dropping it
sorry again arkady im not always in best shape to comment :p
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 12:03 pm

ok i think i finalized the look im goin for if this is alright with you arkady Wink

Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 Coated13
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 2:05 pm

its not my wip, but i like it, maybe the head needs a bit of a smart pallete, like the tattoo on his head, and lessen the high top, to be able to do the bald head version too, and maybe color the arms different to be able to have the tattoo show there too, takes a slight bit of effort but i can help, if you wanna go down that road, most of the characters i create have a smart pallete of some sort, to alternate different costumes, havok and black widow are good examples, but i do like this look, gives him a simple look, and he isnt overly buff with this base
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next