The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 10:21 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 10:21 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?

Go down 
+12
thefranchise03
Nicotinefist
XXDreamBrotherXX
YoungSamurai5
wingnut
Ax
Midnight-Son
volzzilla
Arkady
dev
OGSymbiote
direwolf93
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
direwolf93

direwolf93

Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? Empty
PostSubject: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 11:45 am

I'm wandering about this...

There is a BLADE(vampire hunter) WIP started by Super_Joker (http://mmcelhaney-fiction.blogspot.ro/2009/04/wip-focus-blade-by-superjoker.html)...
Apparently,he stopped working on him and maybe u guys can make him???That would be great...HE is one of my fav MARVEL characters Smile
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 12:04 pm

sorry dont take request

its all about the creator and who he/she is inspired to create

the intrest level has to be there

but dont lose hope...sooner or later someone will pick up blade im sure of it
Back to top Go down
direwolf93

direwolf93

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 12:18 pm

OK
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 1:07 pm

Super_joker stopped working on Blade,but he passed the sprites to Magus and someone else (I forgot who),tho,I don't think someone will actually continue him.
Back to top Go down
direwolf93

direwolf93

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 4:51 pm

IF he passed what work has he done then who knows?! Question
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Blade (where can you be?, believe or not ....it's not existing)   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 7:05 pm

i offered to complete him but he already had given to another creator to complete
i have not heard from it since though, maybe time to start building one direwolf93
i had waited for angel to come to mugen (ended up creating him instead)
Back to top Go down
direwolf93

direwolf93

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? EmptyNovember 14th 2012, 11:11 am

I don't make chars,i just wanted to make a suggestion that's all...
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? EmptyNovember 14th 2012, 1:21 pm

renaming the topic.

plz do not suggest characters to be made. creating characters in mugen requires alot of time, effort and commitment by whoever doing it. yet it takes far less of all three of those things to request a character to be made and that is why it is discouraged.

and all arkady was saying was, that if you have that kind of extreme interest in a character, then maybe you should look into learning how to create.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? EmptyNovember 23rd 2012, 9:12 am

now i remember where ive seen you volzilla well i guess they shouldnt sugest unless they have the creative mind to sugest alot of moves for the charecter but your right even though i dont wanna sound too harsh on the comunity blade is my favorite charrecter too and i hope to see him one day i also thought of having him in a midnight sun's super for my charecter
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? EmptyNovember 23rd 2012, 4:04 pm

I personally feel it's okay to make a request, it couldn't hurt and maybe a creator who doesn't know what to create will pick up on it?

Although I would recommend that the best approach is to do one yourself, it's absolutely the best way and fastest way to get a character. It's not easy but it's better than waiting on someone who probably abandoned their wip Razz

I would try it to, who knows, maybe it could be an easy wip. Check out some of the spriting tutorials on youtube and search the term frankenspriting as well, it's a very simple process really. You may actually be able to do a wip. It's good to try new stuff. Wink
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? EmptyNovember 23rd 2012, 4:50 pm

ive got a spritesheet made up for a blade wip, its no where near as good looking as super jokers but it'll work, im fairly busy with the work i got already, so Pm me if your keen (anyone) if you want to work it
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? EmptyNovember 24th 2012, 9:55 am

Can't wait to see Arkady!!
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? EmptyNovember 25th 2012, 8:56 am

thanks arkady if you ever have a sprite of him on a bike id be happy to have him as a helper
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? EmptyNovember 26th 2012, 2:05 pm

i changed my avatar for this occaision if any ones working on blade and wants a morbios sprite fell free to use the pic in my avatar its not complete yet but im sure itl come in handy dont forget to credit made this in a about 2h
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? EmptyDecember 17th 2012, 9:19 am

just thought id post here so the topic wouldnt die out and be banned from coments
i appolagise if its a spam to you
but i wanna keep this post alive cuz i might get to this char in the neer future (within a yeaar:p)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? Empty

Back to top Go down

Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next