The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta

Go down 
+4
Shining
BlueSpiderX
erickablond
Mistah Jorge
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta Empty
PostSubject: Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta   Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta EmptyNovember 12th 2014, 1:07 pm

Hello Friends, today me and BlueSpider (we teamed up) release BlueSpider, one member of MUGENMULTIVERSE....  
We used ZVictor's Spiderman to make our Character, but it is more than just a pallette swap, we removed the web system and anything web related, keeping everithing else from Spiderman (including specials, hypers (all of them, incluing spider sences) which doesn't use web, can still climb walls, etc...), but Bluespider however, has lazer and explosions and other stuff to replace the web stuff.

Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta Bluesp10
https://www.sendspace.com/file/b3d0gi

Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta Imagem10
Yeah... you'd think Spiderman hit BlueSpider with that move, but actually both of them missed each other in the end, weird, huh?...  scratch

MOVELIST:
(reminder all the moves that had web has been removed, every thing else is kept they just haren't listed here, only add moves are listed)

Lazers: 02  03  04  punch
(creates an orb (or two, depending on the punch button) that shoots 3 lazers, BlueSpider does a small jump if you use the   z  button)

Explosion:  02  03  04  kick
(BlueSpider summons an explosion wave, the distance depends on which kick button, if you summon the explosion furter than the oponent while hitting him, you will send the oponent flyng towards yourself)

Super Orb (hyper):  02  03  04  punch  punch
(A Giant orb that doens't shoot lazers, hit the opponent with it, at the end of the hyper BlueSpider trows the Orb frontwards)

Taunt: each taunt heals you 25 health, also you can cancel the taunt > taunt as many time as you like without going to standing state (or idle, i don't know what to call it, basically you repeat the taunt in the middle of the taunt, after the eye glow)

Whats left to do:
Create a 2nd hyper;
Create another special, ("calling redspider" is what i'd call);
Lose pose;
Coding AI's taunt;
Shield for guarding animation;
Fix the hyper portrait colours for some pallettes;
Removing web sprites and sounds;
Fix any bug  that someone finds;

Credits:
ZVICTOR: one of most important, he not only made the original spider, but he gave us permission to use his caracter as the base;
Borewood2013: He helped me to fix a bug in the hyper (which was a minor mistake Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta 1340147569) and i took the advantage to use it for one of the specials (thanks again Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta 705151839);
Mugen Multiverse: Our home... ilu
And ELECBYTE: for creating MUGEN, the most inportant one.
Have i forgot about you? contact one of us.

Someday i will Mugenize Myself (not in MVC, in CVS)

Last edited by Mistah Jorge on November 12th 2014, 1:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
erickablond

erickablond

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta   Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta EmptyNovember 12th 2014, 1:31 pm

I just low it here, he does not remember at any time spiderman y zvitor, the specials and hypers are awesome, good job. You two did a good job here.
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta   Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta EmptyNovember 12th 2014, 4:23 pm

Thanks ! You too Jorge !
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta   Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta EmptyNovember 12th 2014, 4:46 pm

interesting!!! thanks guys
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta   Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta EmptyNovember 13th 2014, 12:33 am

Another spidey,i don t know who is him,but i have to download,thanks
Back to top Go down
blacktiefamily

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta   Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta EmptyNovember 13th 2014, 5:58 am

this is really good! we can call him tech spidey with a new backstory! He could use a better hyper portriat! This is one unique spidey! Will he be updated in the future?
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta   Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta EmptyNovember 13th 2014, 4:28 pm

Well, i planned to name him by his colors, but you can call him Tech if you want to Very Happy As for the backstory, you can wait untul the full version. I'll create a poll someday. Thanks for the feedback. Oh, and for the hyper portrait, get ready to feast your eyes......
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta   Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta EmptyNovember 13th 2014, 4:55 pm

I like the concept of it, the movements are very original, good launch.
Back to top Go down
DarthPhoenix99

DarthPhoenix99

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta   Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta EmptyNovember 14th 2014, 4:42 pm

Can't wait for a back story xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta   Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise! We release BlueSpider... Beta
Page 1 of 1