The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade

Go down 
+6
volzzilla
skhsato123
ernes
Doom
LESSARD
Varia the Hunter
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade Empty
PostSubject: Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade   Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade EmptyJune 10th 2017, 12:33 pm

Surprise, everyone! My release for MMV's Birthday event is none other than the kunoichi named Hibana from Nightshade! For those unfamiliar, Nightshade (aka "Kunoichi" in Japan) is the sequel to Shinobi for PS2, which is of course part of SEGA's Shinobi series. Hibana is the main playable protagonist in Nightshade, and she is one awesome female ninja!

Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade Hibana_idle_by_varia31-dbbpjo8

Hibana is a simple, 3-button character with stand, crouch, and air attacks, as well as three Hypers and a taunt! Her special attribute is her Stealth Dash ability. Taken straight from Shinobi PS2 and Nightshade, the Stealth Dash allows Hibana to dash in an almost teleportation type manner, leaving an afterimage in her wake. It can even be used in the air! The dash replaces her "run forward" and "hop back" movements, and is a great way to get behind an enemy, or to simply avoid taking damage from an enemy.

Sprites come courtesy of Project X Zone 2 for the 3DS, ripped by Ploaj of the Spriter's Resource.

Moveset list is included as a text file in the character folder. Please enjoy!

DOWNLOAD (either click on the image of Hibana, or the link below it in case it doesn't work)
Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade Pxz2_hibana_by_varia31-dbc7vzf
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jqfjdicfyo5mift/Hibana.zip?dl=0
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade   Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade EmptyJune 10th 2017, 1:05 pm

Woow!!! Thank for share Varia, very cool char, I just wonder how it would looks with cvs size/style sprites. clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade   Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade EmptyJune 10th 2017, 3:05 pm

Woow !! That was a surprise for me. I did not expect it. Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade 311127478
I find it very interesting. yes
Downloading it now, but I'll try it later. Embarassed
Many, many thanks for joining the party my friend. Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
ernes

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade   Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade EmptyJune 11th 2017, 12:20 am

good i like good
Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade 670481599 cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade   Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade EmptyJune 11th 2017, 1:54 am

Great release
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade   Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade EmptyJune 11th 2017, 10:17 am

such an awesome character Smile you do some of the coolest things in mugen varia Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade   Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade EmptyJune 11th 2017, 11:53 am

Well this is a new one.
A character using Project X Zone sprites.
Been playing the second game lately, will see how this plays.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
Shiruzato

Shiruzato

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade   Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade EmptyJune 12th 2017, 5:38 pm

This is amazing! The effects are fantastic, the sprites are incredibly well done and the gameplay is very tight! I hope to make something as good as this one day!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade   Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade EmptyJune 13th 2017, 1:21 pm

Thank you so much for your MUGEN MMV's 5th Birthday Event participation! Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade Thank-11

While Shinobi is the Sega's mail ninja, Kunoichi is pretty the female version of Shinobi yes

Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade 509_ku10

Both Shinobi and Kunoichi were in PS2 games Arrow :
Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade Box-l10

It is really nice to have a Project X Zone 2 Kunoichi in MUGEN and your MUGEN addition of the PS2 unique dash feature is a very cool extra conversion that can offers more interesting game play for the MUGEN version of Kunoichi!  Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade 670481599

Perhaps I should add this PS2 unique dash feature to my mugenized Shin Shinobi Den (Sega Saturn) Shinobi Shou too, by your MUGEN inspiration! Idea
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
exit370

exit370

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade   Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade EmptyJune 24th 2017, 10:02 am

Well, I didn't see this coming. Great character and well polished moves. Adding her to the roster. Great work, thanks for sharing your work with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade   Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise Release from Varia! - Hibana from Nightshade
Page 1 of 1