The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Shiva by Trololo- work just began... Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 2:44 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Shiva by Trololo- work just began... Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 2:43 am

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Shiva by Trololo- work just began... Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
Shiva by Trololo- work just began... Emptyby Darkburster1 Yesterday at 6:52 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shiva by Trololo- work just began...

Go down 
+3
Rain
Ax
Trololo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Trololo

Trololo

Shiva by Trololo- work just began... Empty
PostSubject: Shiva by Trololo- work just began...   Shiva by Trololo- work just began... EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 9:32 am

============================================================
Shiva by Trololo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You know, I now consider myself a masochist. Why?
Yes, because I was contacted by one of the antagonists of "Streets of Rage" series- Shiva.
Well, this is clearly not Sparta. And all because of one little thing- spriting.
Yes, this arrogant bastard gives me extremely hard.
But anyway, it's my WIP, so...
Already done:
-Only this standing anim. lol!  But of course! Work is just began!
Planning to do:
-A badass one.

Last edited by Trololo on September 14th 2014, 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://troshack.blogspot.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Shiva by Trololo- work just began...   Shiva by Trololo- work just began... EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 10:38 pm

Your sig is the intro to sfII. I am guessing that this wip is a character from street fighter manga?
Back to top Go down
Trololo

Trololo

PostSubject: Re: Shiva by Trololo- work just began...   Shiva by Trololo- work just began... EmptySeptember 14th 2014, 12:02 am

Ax wrote:
Your sig is the intro to sfII. I am guessing that this wip is a character from street fighter manga?

No. I'm sorry, but but Joe after SF1 never appeared again. Even in manga.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Shiva by Trololo- work just began...   Shiva by Trololo- work just began... EmptySeptember 14th 2014, 1:31 am

That is really nice. Good luck to you on your project.
Back to top Go down
Trololo

Trololo

PostSubject: Re: Shiva by Trololo- work just began...   Shiva by Trololo- work just began... EmptySeptember 14th 2014, 5:00 am

Lluvia wrote:
That is really nice. Good luck to you on your project.
Thanks! I need it!
Back to top Go down
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Shiva by Trololo- work just began...   Shiva by Trololo- work just began... EmptySeptember 14th 2014, 3:42 pm

Looks good my friend, good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
gonzaLOL

gonzaLOL

PostSubject: Re: Shiva by Trololo- work just began...   Shiva by Trololo- work just began... EmptySeptember 14th 2014, 3:51 pm

good work
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXBQb23dW7kDPfa3z8YF79A
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Shiva by Trololo- work just began...   Shiva by Trololo- work just began... EmptySeptember 14th 2014, 6:52 pm

So I took a little time out of my day today to gather up some information on Shiva, for your project. Make sure that if you are wanting to make him as close to the game as possible (when it comes to sprites and such) that his idle stance is like this:

Credits go to the Bare Knuckle wiki.

Notice how he kicks his left (viewer's right) foot somewhat. I would try and replicate that as his stance.

As I've read more about him, he has several signature moves that you could incorporate as well (you probably already know them, perhaps but just in case). For one, his Flaming Circular Kick, which I found the following reference for:

Of course, if you decide to use this signature move, add more emphasis on the flame (as there are plenty of interesting FX to use around the mugen world). I couldn't find other references for his other signature moves "Final Crash," "Handspring Palm Strike" and "Rising Kick." I did find some sprites of Shiva, however, that may be useful for you.

I personally feel his top should be a bit more low cut, as I've watched videos of him and notice that his chest is more exposed, and also maybe his hands could use some back and forth animations, such as opening and closing a fist. When he runs, I also noticed that small amounts of fire tread his feet as well, and that it is somewhat like a jump forward, but moves straightforward. Hope all of this helps.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Shiva by Trololo- work just began...   Shiva by Trololo- work just began... EmptySeptember 14th 2014, 8:23 pm

wonderful! he is very good sprited!
Back to top Go down
Trololo

Trololo

PostSubject: Re: Shiva by Trololo- work just began...   Shiva by Trololo- work just began... EmptySeptember 15th 2014, 1:11 am

Lluvia wrote:
So I took a little time out of my day today to gather up some information on Shiva, for your project. Make sure that if you are wanting to make him as close to the game as possible (when it comes to sprites and such) that his idle stance is like this:

Credits go to the Bare Knuckle wiki.

Notice how he kicks his left (viewer's right) foot somewhat. I would try and replicate that as his stance.

As I've read more about him, he has several signature moves that you could incorporate as well (you probably already know them, perhaps but just in case). For one, his Flaming Circular Kick, which I found the following reference for:

Of course, if you decide to use this signature move, add more emphasis on the flame (as there are plenty of interesting FX to use around the mugen world). I couldn't find other references for his other signature moves "Final Crash," "Handspring Palm Strike" and "Rising Kick." I did find some sprites of Shiva, however, that may be useful for you.

I personally feel his top should be a bit more low cut, as I've watched videos of him and notice that his chest is more exposed, and also maybe his hands could use some back and forth animations, such as opening and closing a fist. When he runs, I also noticed that small amounts of fire tread his feet as well, and that it is somewhat like a jump forward, but moves straightforward. Hope all of this helps.

Yeah, I'll will respect his original appearance. But it will be much more a custom version. So...
-I tried to make his hands more... angled... But it looked bad. So, if I will edit his stance- his upward part will stay a same.
-About "Flaming Circular Kick" I did'nt knew. And one interesting fact: my first planed "Victim of Redrawing" was Andy. Yes, he looks really close to Shiva. And sprites for special moves is also here. But I don't use HIM because of his really weird style os usual fight. So, I'm using now a Kim Kaphwan. Well, I think I can use Andy's legs and they will looks fine.
-Of course I planed 3 special moves: Of course a Final Crash, Flaming Roundhouse (2nd spritelist 2-nd row from down) and Hadou Palm (Yes, I think about new names for fanmade moves! Shiva by Trololo- work just began... 311127478 ).
-With runing anim here will be some harder: I think for usual running Flaming Dash will looks some weird. So, here will be used a normak running anim. But I aslo notised, that AI loves to combine Run and Final Crash. HERE his original running anim will looks cool!
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: Shiva by Trololo- work just began...   Shiva by Trololo- work just began... EmptySeptember 15th 2014, 1:17 pm

looks good samus
Back to top Go down
Trololo

Trololo

PostSubject: Re: Shiva by Trololo- work just began...   Shiva by Trololo- work just began... EmptySeptember 16th 2014, 7:10 am

I'm sorry, but Andy's legs looks on Shiva like sh*t...
So, I'll try to find another way to make a classic stance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiva by Trololo- work just began...   Shiva by Trololo- work just began... Empty

Back to top Go down

Shiva by Trololo- work just began...
Page 1 of 1