The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sofia WIP
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 Emptyby d4v1d Yesterday at 9:54 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 Emptyby Barkodaxx Yesterday at 9:37 pm

» Eve Stellar Blade
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 Emptyby Barkodaxx Yesterday at 8:42 pm

» Sprites aren’t showing up in Fighter Factory Classic
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 Emptyby Barkodaxx Yesterday at 8:37 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tekken chuchoryu proyect

Go down 
+70
Dusdeus
grinderkiller1
Raziel
dapodapo01
ReddBrink
rj10018576
Cristianomelo
Aumio Khan
GTAGuy
mistermach
NinjaRyu
Mach3
zequi007
Johny Melavo
kanodoom
Anarky
Zed
Lows 9.0
Tsuyoi
12345rSTREET
Erroratu
Flowrellik
Mistah Jorge
ragnarok_333
KillaFiend127
RCT29
JohnSpider96
finchmul
DANY (spider boy)
brixteraytona
galactus
jagl
tank402
Nexus Gaming
arose87
animaraz
Enso
spidergoku
Ganbare-Lucifer
Shadman
Mazemerald
Dragon-Kid
Adminbot
Fightfan
SSGoku270
Segatron
arsène Lupin
narutojaja
kyoman
flammableking
wingnut
OGSymbiote
carpa5
Mr.Ketchup
Asuka
Kaios
YoungSamurai5
XXDreamBrotherXX
riklaionel
Carnage2099
H.U.G.E.2012
cravd
Ax
Toxin97
Hypersonic
volzzilla
ERror MACro32
Blagoy
NotDoom
chuchoryu
74 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 45 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
RCT29

RCT29

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 EmptyJuly 5th 2013, 10:53 am

wow! true ogre is going to be in mugen now cool!
anyway I have a slow progress in Devil jin because my brthers laptop takes ages to open a program and its very slow...
here is some wings that I made. its white so chuchoryu can make a white devil jin and a black even pink if someone wants to but I hope not...
the black wings are chuchoryu and I'm just going to change the color and reuse it.

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 Devil_13

the gauntlet and shoes has a different color
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 EmptyJuly 5th 2013, 1:01 pm

Bien if understood what you are goig to do is you are going to make unknow, devil (from tekken 2), true ogre, and ogre as separeted chars, but kazuya will have a hiper move that transforms himself into devil kazuya (with pants) am i right?
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 EmptyJuly 6th 2013, 3:56 pm

RCT29 wrote:
wow! true ogre is going to be in mugen now cool!
anyway I have a slow progress in Devil jin because my brthers laptop takes ages to open a program and its very slow...
here is some wings that I made. its white so chuchoryu can make a white devil jin and a black even pink if someone wants to but I hope not...
the black wings are chuchoryu and I'm just going to change the color and reuse it.

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 Devil_13

the gauntlet and shoes has a different color
Well amigo, I use this for make all new Devil Jin spriting...I belive to I make all spriting in 15 day for this new Devil Jin amigo, thanks fro help and support this project amigo, NOW i MAKE THE REST OF THE dEVIL jIN SPRITING !!!! YAHOO!!
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 EmptyJuly 6th 2013, 3:57 pm

jorge.timtim wrote:
Bien if understood what you are goig to do is you are going to make unknow, devil (from tekken 2), true ogre, and ogre as separeted chars, but kazuya will have a hiper move that transforms himself into devil kazuya (with pants) am i right?
Sipi, I planing to make the second Kazuya whit the super move (Devil transformation) Lv3 gauge
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 EmptyJuly 6th 2013, 3:58 pm

Hello friends! this time I release Ogre whit new moves provide by mi amigo RTC, he make to much Ogre sprites and I make the coding form him, but his not all for the moment, Unknown is released as a demo beta for all staff memmber from "Mugen Multiverse" and for "Infinity Mugen Team" in Mugen Fighter Guild all time the forum delet some information from me or some comments I add in that forum, for this reason I released this 2 chars (and stages) in this 2 forums I announced amigos

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 C845Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 C1mrTekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 J8k7Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 Xf2aTekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 N7nj

Ogre have the "Infinite Kick" (F+c, push continusly  c, c, c, c) and have the super and cross arts revam, and some normal moves have some retouching like the strong punch
Ogre:   http://www.sendspace.com/file/uwoczk

Unknown IS NOT complete but is playable for all and no, no have Jun Kazama inside for the moment, I planing to release Jun and Unknown complete amigos, be patient, Unknown have only one special move for play whit this
Unknown:   http://www.sendspace.com/file/dvldf3
Mizuchi Claw: x+y

Wait for King, Unknown and Jun complete and...

Next time in Mugen Multiverse...
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 8mu
See up here

More to come...
Back to top Go down
arose87

arose87

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 EmptyJuly 6th 2013, 5:25 pm

Nice release amigo, waiting for the new line of characters and how close is heihachi to being 100%
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 EmptyJuly 6th 2013, 5:47 pm

Thx chucho n Rct29 for all your effort in making tekken chars,, cant wait to see king finished... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RCT29

RCT29

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 EmptyJuly 7th 2013, 5:48 am

I think its best that chuchoryu shoul continue the devil jin sprites because my laptop is slow but I hope chochuryu wil folow the color separation that I made to devil jin....
Back to top Go down
Enso

Enso

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 EmptyJuly 7th 2013, 8:07 am

Dude, Chuchoryu. That Xiaoyu in your avatar has boots like Chun-Li and no short tights. I believe you will add her short tights on her legs and I bet you're probably keeping a secret 'cause you're gonna make some surprises for the public. Great job though. Wink
Back to top Go down
RCT29

RCT29

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 EmptyJuly 7th 2013, 8:29 am

I forgot that I still have some wings of devil jin that Im still making ill just show it if its done
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 6:53 am

I try to make kazuyas hook using the combination of yours and s_dot_thadon sprites..
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 X4dw
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 X2t
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 Nj9
hope you can make Demon Wraths n Spinning Demon hook with this.. Smile
Back to top Go down
RCT29

RCT29

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 9:52 am

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 Kazuya10

is this what your talking about spinning demon hook?
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 10:09 am

PERFECT!!!!
Thx!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RCT29

RCT29

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 10:15 am

your welcome
Back to top Go down
RCT29

RCT29

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 10:18 am

Next ill try to make an animation of jin transforming to devil jin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tekken chuchoryu proyect
Page 23 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 45 ... 67  Next