The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Battle Nightmares In Hell | M.U.G.E.N
Sprites aren’t showing up in Fighter Factory Classic Emptyby JARRO77 Today at 12:55 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Sprites aren’t showing up in Fighter Factory Classic Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 10:13 pm

» I can’t add this life bar in for the life of me
Sprites aren’t showing up in Fighter Factory Classic Emptyby Barkodaxx Yesterday at 3:37 pm

» Brutal Doomguy
Sprites aren’t showing up in Fighter Factory Classic Emptyby smhungary Yesterday at 1:48 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sprites aren’t showing up in Fighter Factory Classic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barkodaxx

Sprites aren’t showing up in Fighter Factory Classic Empty
PostSubject: Sprites aren’t showing up in Fighter Factory Classic   Sprites aren’t showing up in Fighter Factory Classic EmptyJuly 3rd 2024, 8:37 pm

Sprites aren’t showing up in Fighter Factory Classic Img_5210
Hi there, this is my first mugen character :3 (a JUS port of Princess Natasha) and I’m having major problems with the sprites
You see, I’m following this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfmjnaFRB4v6O4vv1gbWl4RGeZW3K5Ot8&si=m59uadSQFPkRg37-
And I’m on part 2 where I can make the animations after not knowing what to do with the pallets
You see, I missed the part where you optimize the sprites, anyways I put in a group of standing idle sprites in, but they weren’t showing ng at all, they were even pcx format.like the background color would be there, but not any of the sprites at all. Am I doing something wrong?
Back to top Go down

Sprites aren’t showing up in Fighter Factory Classic
Page 1 of 1