The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shao Kahn Release
RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 4:49 pm

» hello everyone
RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 Emptyby Prof Seb Today at 12:26 pm

» Yungmie Release
RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:09 pm

» Feilin Release - Yungmie update
RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:03 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady

Go down 
+43
MDS_GEIST
NinjaRyu
teknoid
MakeMineMarvel
tsuchikin
Fightfan
erickablond
Pilgrim
fuuka
I-Skorp-I
OGSymbiote
Trojanman704
Adminbot
thefranchise03
patz2509
wingnut
buanbuan
kyoman
Hypersonic
sky-79
Uche
warecus
Red Hood
Blagoy
galactus
ROLEINMUGEN
Mazemerald
cravd
animaraz
Arkady
Predator
carpa5
memo
RobiWanKen0bi
spidergoku
JARRO77
kokehackz
Madinina972
Cristianomelo
MERK_U
tank402
crosspotts1.0
Chimoru
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2014, 12:56 pm

It's slow in 1.1 too if you have an older graphics card.... which I do. The thing is my old PC has internet access, so I usually try out the characters on it. This probably would work flawlessly on my new laptop, but haven't tried it yet.

But for the sake of the others who have old graph cards, that hyper needs to be fixed a bit. Thanks in advance. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2014, 2:11 pm

Chimoru wrote:
I make everything with FF3. You should be able to use the one I uploaded. I'm not sure why it says you can't.

My fault, I was using ff32, not ff3 so now I can solve my problem and convert Jubi and Nick to FFClasic compatible

Arkady wrote:
Yeah I can't open it either, you'll find lots of people don't yet use that fighter factory yet either,
all the characters you gave me to look at, I couldn't open, jubilee was the first, and if couldn't might not have been able to edit her in the timeframe that I was given
anyways I find it best to use the old fighter factory, that way everyone can edit the character to suit there screenpack

I send to you two chars and now like me you can open both with FFClasic
Back to top Go down
patz2509

patz2509

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2014, 3:19 pm

please send me this too (jubilee and zatanna) I have the same problem like you, I like to change the portraits to fix with my screenpack Wink
BTW tanks in advance  RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 670481599 
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 EmptyMay 28th 2014, 12:16 pm

Thats great news Avalon Im really glad that you have managed to fix the
fighter factory problem Very Happy 

and could you please send me the new compatible version too as I cant
open Jubilee in Fighter Factory 1 either sadly No 

(I have the same problem with the recently released Zatanna and Ursa too
for some reason RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 629558521 )

and many thanks in advance Avalon very much appreciated RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 670481599 
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 EmptyMay 28th 2014, 12:50 pm

I'll going to send the files, but I'm busy so I going to explain how convert to FFClasic, open the Char in FF3, in sprite menu - Save as (Mugen Beta) replace the sff file, ignore, and nothing more
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 EmptyMay 28th 2014, 1:05 pm

Wow, thats great Shocked thank you so much for the link etc Avalon very, very,
very much appreciated, that means a lot to me RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 670481599 Very Happy 

many thanks for explaining how to convert the characters as well Avalon
that will help me and others like me a lot Smile 

Cheers Avalon cheers 

and if you ever need help with anything please feel free to send me a PM
and I will try to help you if I can Wink ...and many thanks again my friend RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 705151839  
Back to top Go down
erickablond

erickablond

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 EmptyMay 29th 2014, 3:08 pm

Finally a good jubilee ,congratulations to all involved and thank you for the delight with this wonderful character.
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 EmptyMay 30th 2014, 12:02 am

Who else thinks this could be character of the year like me?
Back to top Go down
tsuchikin

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 EmptyMay 30th 2014, 12:53 am

For me it already is the launch of the year, amazing character and with many abilities.
Back to top Go down
MakeMineMarvel

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 EmptyMay 31st 2014, 11:42 pm

char of yr
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 EmptyJuly 25th 2014, 7:56 pm

For fun I made 4 new palettes for her inspired by:

Gambit, Dr Strange, Robin (Sparrow), and Miss Martian.
RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 83v93mQ

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cq3q37y9q6bwasa/JubileePalettes.rar
Back to top Go down
teknoid

teknoid

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 EmptyJuly 25th 2014, 8:42 pm

Char amazing. It is ideal for playing with other characters from x-men in various combinations. The effects of fireworks are very good in mugen 1.1 with stages that support zoom.
Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 EmptyJuly 25th 2014, 10:20 pm

Nice pals
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 EmptyJuly 26th 2014, 7:24 am

great palettes  yes 
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 EmptyJuly 26th 2014, 11:20 am

Large palletas chimaru, I especially enjoyed the last, left it with an air more aggressive. good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next