The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SPRITE REQUEST
Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  Emptyby Shining Today at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release

Go down 
+25
DeleFresh
Hypersonic
MakeMineMarvel
patz2509
teknoid
walruslui
RobiWanKen0bi
Fede X
Mazemerald
sleta
vor76
Dynatron
Ven@m
rc72076
Predator
skhsato123
kiracapricorn
carpa5
animaraz
Werewood
kokehackz
Doom
malevka1
btony89
Arkady
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkady

Arkady

Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  Empty
PostSubject: Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release    Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 11:23 am

Ant-Man aka Henry Pym ORRRRRRRR now with added Scott Lang

Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  P6GSEOw

Warning though these palletes are setup as Scott Lang as Palletes 1,2 &3 and Henry Pym as 4,5 &6

Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  UqVXfKc

there are mostly intros and winposes and mainly the Voices that are linked to this order of palletes
So expect Scott Lang to always be the default voice you hear, even if you make whatever colors changed around

Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  Ku4jpIC

new features are that can
call in all different ant's during his "Antony hyper"
can shrink/grow you with the Pym discs
has a sneak mode

Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  TTBGtng

hope you have fun with both Ant-Men
Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  96x12Uy
Download

Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  RlaGAzu

Last edited by Adminbot on November 21st 2015, 12:41 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Video added to topic)
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release    Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 11:24 am

amazing update. Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  670481599 clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release    Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 11:33 am

amazing update Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  670481599 Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  670481599 clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release    Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 11:35 am

Excellent !! cheers
Now only we will need Eric O'Grady ... lol!
Thanks !! sonic
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release    Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 11:36 am

Woooow, really cool !! clap clap clap clap Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  705151839 Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  705151839 Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  705151839 Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  705151839 clap clap clap clap , thanks a lot!!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release    Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 11:36 am

Hey, I think this update/re-release is a very important news to MFL !!!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Very big thanks and congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clap clap clap Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ilu ilu ilu
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release    Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 11:38 am

Thanks men!!!
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release    Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 12:01 pm

drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap bub bub bub bub bub bub bub
thanks arkady
Back to top Go down
kiracapricorn

kiracapricorn

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release    Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 12:05 pm

ANT-MAN !!! affraid I love you Arkady! I was with huge anticipation for the release of this char!

I will test it now and then I will give my review on it, anyway thank you
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release    Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 12:29 pm

fantastic
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release    Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 1:39 pm

Great Work Arkady ! affraid
Back to top Go down
rc72076

rc72076

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release    Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 2:40 pm

Awesome update i love the new antman i hope we will get some mre special marvel gifts before mmv even ends Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  670481599 clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
http://www.4shared.com/u/ouDNdfGq/rc72076.html
Ven@m

Ven@m

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release    Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 3:24 pm

Awesome. Thanks for the release ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release    Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 3:30 pm

- You still haven't fixed Antman's biggest flaw: you can go back and forth between lesser and greater strengths. I can chain the LP into the MP and back again, and, most egregiously, I can still chain the LP->MP->HP over and over again in the same combo for an easy infinite. Hell, I can get an infinite by just mashing the punch buttons.
- No damage dampner. Another issue from the original neglected.
- You really need to lower the amount of hitboxes in many of the animations, like this one https://i.imgur.com/0erm0qu.png Or this one https://i.imgur.com/54Pa87C.png. Also a flaw in the original.
- What is supposed to be happening during that full screen hyper? Is he supposed to be going into the opponents body? In speaking of the fullscreen, it's +30 on block. That is insanely safe for a fullscreen attack.
- The disk throw seems odd since you can't hurt the opponent after they shrink. It's not really a bonus, but an awkward waiting period. Maybe you could make it something like Rasputin's ABC special in WHP? In speaking of the projectile, when it collides with another projectile, it goes right through it, but is unable to hurt the opponent. That's... strange.
- The sound of that shrink ray hyper really doesn't fit. It sounds like they're being hit with a light punch, not scientific shrink rays.
- Strangely enough, I can steer my jump back and forth during my jump in midair. Look at KFM, or any other character, and you'd notice that you can't do that with them. This was also a flaw from the original.
- Why are there four antmen when he's doing the shrinking attacks? I get that you're trying to make it look like he's growing to punch you, but it really doesn't look that way https://imgur.com/a/3JfJb. Bee tee dubs, why is it that when he shrinks, he regains the hitbox of his normal size?
- The voices are really low and hard to hear.
- I like how you've changed the giantman specials, but I think the gaintman specials need to be faster, and should damage the opponents once he's grown into giantman like in megaman's Hyper Megaman move.
- I can do an infinite just by mashing HP, and the move is a +10 on block. That's incredibly safe.
- Win portrait is all weird https://imgur.com/sY9rEe5

All in all, I'm really bummed that you didn't iron out many of the flaws in this char. Credit is where credit is due, I'm glad you fixed the shrink ray from before, made it so that the startup on the giant man specials are invulnerable (although you could have used a nothitby instead of use no clsn boxes), changed the kick giant man specials to be jumps, and used a better template but I'm still disappointed. Please don't take this the wrong way, I really wanted to like your char :c
Back to top Go down
vor76

vor76

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release    Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 4:09 pm

anyone else having trouble with the download link?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release    Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ant-Man by Arkady Re-Release
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next