The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5

Go down 
+3
Hypersonic
Snakebyte
Adminbot
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5 Empty
PostSubject: Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5   Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5 EmptyMay 22nd 2012, 2:27 pm

Thank you for downloading Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5 from: http://mugenmultiverse.webstarts.com/

If you have feedback, please reply here.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5   Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5 EmptyJune 7th 2012, 6:21 pm

Don't worry, many of those are being fixed.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5   Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5 EmptyJune 7th 2012, 8:07 pm

he definetly a he, yes a thanks for all that, it will help me and future creators here (if they wish to update my work) fixing alot of the rushed mistakes in my work. i tend to work very fast and try to get betas released asap, to get this kind of feedback to re cap or re-invent thus re-vamping the old work, (kinda wanted to see more of this back at Cvg and IMT, but keep getting sprite look/base whinging)
i meet snakebyte about a year ago, at cvg, i want him here to review our work before we release, it will strengthen our downloads, and i love the brutal honesty mixed with total objectiveness through his feedback, plus i love the recap at the end, its a basic working list i can use to improve all these characters.
if your a creator here and value honest feedback, and want snakebyte to help, pm him
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5   Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5 EmptyJune 7th 2012, 8:24 pm

ArkadyRossovitch wrote:
he definetly a he, yes a thanks for all that, it will help me and future creators here (if they wish to update my work) fixing alot of the rushed mistakes in my work. i tend to work very fast and try to get betas released asap, to get this kind of feedback to re cap or re-invent thus re-vamping the old work, (kinda wanted to see more of this back at Cvg and IMT, but keep getting sprite look/base whinging)
i meet snakebyte about a year ago, at cvg, i want him here to review our work before we release, it will strengthen our downloads, and i love the brutal honesty mixed with total objectiveness through his feedback, plus i love the recap at the end, its a basic working list i can use to improve all these characters.
if your a creator here and value honest feedback, and want snakebyte to help, pm him

sounds like a good idea
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5   Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5 EmptyJune 10th 2012, 5:41 pm

MUIR ISLAND Stage is now updated with extra efforts thanks to the talented kyoman and WizzyWhipitWonderful
enjoy!
Back to top Go down
LoKoLoKo

LoKoLoKo

PostSubject: Re: Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5   Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5 EmptyJune 10th 2012, 6:30 pm

Very nice this stage. Well, First I want to apologize to the creators of Shadowcat, because I think the character really cool, but after poking around until you can not make her more able to fight in winmugen (for my personal use). With a little sequel, the special gun does not work, sadly!
Do not wanna be 'boring of the patch, but just not to lose a chance: Get out a pair Shadowcat winmugen patch, or a hint to get this move to work on winmugen?
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5   Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5 EmptyJune 10th 2012, 8:22 pm

Or just get 1.0
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5   Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 3:35 pm

recently played with her and came across a couple bugs.

cloned. dont know what happened as went to quick and could not replicate.

also, when she gets hit when coming out of intangibility mode, you will see 2 kitty pryde's. one intangible, and one in solid form.

=============

Spoiler:

Last edited by volzzilla on June 21st 2017, 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5   Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 6:07 pm

I'll have to see myself. We're gonna finish up Kitty once we have all AvX stuff done with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5   Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hosted Release: Feedback for Shadowcat by Hypersonic92, Arkady, and B-5
Page 1 of 1