The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Balrog
Hosted Release: Feedback Shocker by BigPimp and Arkady Emptyby ELECTRO Today at 3:54 pm

» My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation
Hosted Release: Feedback Shocker by BigPimp and Arkady Emptyby gartanham Today at 10:58 am

» My Youtube Mugen (Pseudoingles)
Hosted Release: Feedback Shocker by BigPimp and Arkady Emptyby pseudoingles Yesterday at 9:47 pm

» Akira Yuki Release
Hosted Release: Feedback Shocker by BigPimp and Arkady Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 1:18 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hosted Release: Feedback Shocker by BigPimp and Arkady

Go down 
+2
Snakebyte
Adminbot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

Hosted Release: Feedback Shocker by BigPimp and Arkady Empty
PostSubject: Hosted Release: Feedback Shocker by BigPimp and Arkady   Hosted Release: Feedback Shocker by BigPimp and Arkady EmptyMay 22nd 2012, 2:29 pm

Thank you for downloading Shocker by BigPimp and Arkady from: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t151-shocker-by-bigpimp-and-arkady

If you have feedback, please reply here.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Hosted Release: Feedback Shocker by BigPimp and Arkady   Hosted Release: Feedback Shocker by BigPimp and Arkady EmptyJune 7th 2012, 8:22 pm

very good feedback and the last bit about the air thing requires little work lol. im sure when bigpimp feels like it he may make some updates
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Hosted Release: Feedback Shocker by BigPimp and Arkady   Hosted Release: Feedback Shocker by BigPimp and Arkady EmptyJune 8th 2012, 4:02 am

yeah, good feedback
i wouldve added few more issues to that list though Laughing
not to worry though, this is beta (i mean there will be updated release for this guy someday Smile )
Back to top Go down
BrandX

PostSubject: Re: Hosted Release: Feedback Shocker by BigPimp and Arkady   Hosted Release: Feedback Shocker by BigPimp and Arkady EmptyJune 12th 2012, 5:49 am

I have to say, I'm eagerly looking forward to his update. He's generally well done but does suffer from several gameplay issues. I hope o post some detailed feedback here soon but my main gripe is that he feels too loose.

Any idea, ballpark, on when Shocker will be getting an update?

I really love the look and he's got sooo much potential. Again, great stuff, folks!
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Hosted Release: Feedback Shocker by BigPimp and Arkady   Hosted Release: Feedback Shocker by BigPimp and Arkady EmptyJune 12th 2012, 9:24 am

no news on exact time but he is getting reworked, hopefully soon
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Hosted Release: Feedback Shocker by BigPimp and Arkady   Hosted Release: Feedback Shocker by BigPimp and Arkady EmptyJune 12th 2012, 10:47 am

i think i should clear something out here
shocker already currently being updated, although not by me, nor by arkady
i think i cant reveal authors name before release though

suffice to say that we trust this author, and im pretty sure his update will eliminate all bugs and gameplay issues
(and maybe even bring some new content, i dont know)

after that update though im planning to take shocker for another round and sprite some completely new moves (and replace old ones) and probably replace current net with the one you can see in signature sprite (but that in plans for now, and only after sinister released)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hosted Release: Feedback Shocker by BigPimp and Arkady   Hosted Release: Feedback Shocker by BigPimp and Arkady Empty

Back to top Go down

Hosted Release: Feedback Shocker by BigPimp and Arkady
Page 1 of 1