The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update Emptyby Blagoy Today at 2:27 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update

Go down 
+7
kyoman
Mazemerald
Cristianomelo
NamelessOnlinePlayer
ldpp
btony89
Gladiacloud
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Gladiacloud

Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update Empty
PostSubject: Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update   Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update EmptyDecember 25th 2015, 3:18 am

Gladiacloud here.

First of all, Merry Christmas to all the people of MMV.

Second, today I wanted to release my new character, but I think he will be not released before of January 2016: in fact I just started coding his basic attacks (but his sprites are fortunately finished).

But today it's Christmas, and it would be disrespectful of me not to make you a small gift. ;D

It is a mega update of two of my characters:

JUBILEE (updated by Shinzankuro)
and
CHARIZARD (updated by Dylanius)

SCREENSHOTS:
Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update VMrGqyr
Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update JTOSHkT

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6591F2879242ADA7!276&authkey=!ALcOihGdxOBsNSE&ithint=folder%2c

Jubilee now has the VS. style system of Shinzankuro, and has a much more solid gameplay and much near to MVC style, (although I proceeded to fix some stuff)

Charizard instead, thanks to the willing contribution of Dylanius, has many new features, including the ability to call the Pokemon as assists and a new lv3 supermove where he megaevolves into Megacharizard X (Megacharizard X sprites are made by me)

Well, what else to say? Have fun and again Merry Christmas to all. Smile
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update   Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update EmptyDecember 25th 2015, 4:01 am

awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update   Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update EmptyDecember 25th 2015, 11:32 am

Great :-) !
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update   Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update EmptyDecember 25th 2015, 1:24 pm

It's good to see that ShinZankuro gave Jubilee his treatment, the only thing that I don't like it's the Hyper Portrait, she looks like a stereotypical shonen anime protagonist.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update   Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update EmptyDecember 25th 2015, 1:34 pm

NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
It's good to see that ShinZankuro gave Jubilee his treatment, the only thing that I don't like it's the Hyper Portrait, she looks like a stereotypical shonen anime protagonist.

about that, shinzankuro did the portrait, not saying nothing bad, but yeah she looks like she came from the xmen anime, its not bad but it could be better. scratch
shinzankuro artwork:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update   Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update EmptyDecember 25th 2015, 1:45 pm

Great characters, good to see them updated, I love his characters, I cannot wait for their next wips.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update   Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update EmptyDecember 25th 2015, 10:19 pm

great update in bg,i like your style in chars.

i would like very much of versions for tessa and poison.
Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update   Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update EmptyDecember 25th 2015, 11:09 pm

nice update, thanks & merry christmas
Back to top Go down
MERK_U

MERK_U

PostSubject: Re: Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update   Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update EmptyDecember 27th 2015, 8:16 pm

Love the update of Jubilee!

She is packin' serious firework powers. & MvC Style definitely the way to go!

Glad she has been finally done more than once. Thanx & Congratz! clap
Back to top Go down
goodbot16

goodbot16

PostSubject: Re: Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update   Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update EmptyDecember 27th 2015, 9:56 pm

This is epic!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update   Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update EmptyDecember 29th 2015, 2:39 pm

Oh I missed the MMV 2015 Christmas Event! Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update 2399657483

Good thing when I am back from my MUGEN absence I can see so many cool MUGEN 2015 Christmas releases!  cheers

So, congratulations to your Charizard & Jubilee's mega update! Yay! clap drop da bomb bub
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Trojanman704

Trojanman704

PostSubject: Re: Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update   Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 5:20 am

OMG this character is nothing short of amazing. The quality is just fantastic. Jubilee can now hold her own and I love the way her combos follow into her super in true MVC2 style. I have never been a big fan of pokemon chars but this update made me a believer and a fan of your work. Way more moves and animation than I was expecting. With bolder bash, fire breath, fireballs, Wing smack, extra pokeball help, and earth slam,(made up my own names) This character is SICK!!! I am so grateful for the release guys, thank you. This is why I stay hooked on Mugen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update   Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update Empty

Back to top Go down

Gladiacloud's Xmas release: Charizard & Jubilee's mega update
Page 1 of 1