The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
Goku - Beta Release Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Goku - Beta Release Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Goku - Beta Release Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Goku - Beta Release Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Goku - Beta Release

Go down 
+5
cravd
bam77
DARK!!
Predator
Ax
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Goku - Beta Release Empty
PostSubject: Goku - Beta Release   Goku - Beta Release EmptyMay 14th 2014, 12:44 am

Goku - Beta Release

Goku - Beta Release BPu3H3m

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6h5h19jh6bj7rc5/Goku.zip
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6h5h19jh6bj7rc5/Goku.zip

2nd release so far of this wip. All basic attacks are done and he has 1 special now, the mighty blast of rage, the same blast that beat frieza! A lot of sprites are still incomplete and there are still some specials that need to be done. This release has no hypers. The character is now palette compatible and a few things got fixed.

Some stuff will come up in the final release

Specials Planned
  -head tackle
  -instant gut punch

Hypers Planned
  -Super Saiyan 2 Ascended Ka-Me-Ha Wave
  -Spirit Bomb shot
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta Release   Goku - Beta Release EmptyMay 14th 2014, 4:25 am

drop da bomb with the return of Ax !  drop da bomb 
this character is Cool , although I don't know who it is !? eyes rolling
Back to top Go down
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: SALUDOS PROGRAMA   Goku - Beta Release EmptyMay 14th 2014, 8:21 am

ME GUSTA MAS ESA STANCE, LO VOY A PROBAR. PERO SIGO INSISTIENDO EN QUE HAGAS UN BROLY!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta Release   Goku - Beta Release EmptyMay 14th 2014, 9:12 am

ax thanks, great goku
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta Release   Goku - Beta Release EmptyMay 14th 2014, 11:16 am

cheers 
if indeed the new position is better
and like the new updates will make it even better
thanks for comoartirlo AX
 Goku - Beta Release 670481599 
si en verdad la nueva posicion es mejor
e igual las nuevas actualizaciones lo haran aun mejor
gracias AX por comoartirlo
 cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Dragolink

Dragolink

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta Release   Goku - Beta Release EmptyMay 14th 2014, 1:26 pm

Nice release...
I know that is only a beta, but, The char needs to have more moves and specials... you can see videos in youtube of the Dbz games Goku Moveset to get more ideas...
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta Release   Goku - Beta Release EmptyMay 14th 2014, 2:29 pm

Dragolink wrote:
Nice release...
I know that is only a beta, but, The char needs to have more moves and specials... you can see videos in youtube of the Dbz games Goku Moveset to get more ideas...

Yes I need more special attack ideas. That's a good idea, I will do that, thanks for that suggestion.

@DARK!!,

I think Balthazar will be doing a Broly in the future. I'll try to avoid doing any of his characters to minimize the making of clones.
Back to top Go down
Dragolink

Dragolink

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta Release   Goku - Beta Release EmptyMay 14th 2014, 2:33 pm

Ax wrote:
Dragolink wrote:
Nice release...

Yes I need more special attack ideas. That's a good idea, I will do that, thanks for that suggestion.
U are welcome...

Ax wrote:
I think Balthazar will be doing a Broly in the future. I'll try to avoid doing any of his characters to minimize the making of clones.

Thats a perfect desision...

u are Planning to do more dbz Chars?

there was a trunks in that style sheet...
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta Release   Goku - Beta Release EmptyMay 14th 2014, 7:44 pm

I have these in mind but I'm thinking to drop a lot of them

Goku - Beta Release A2H3juH

I'm doing the Grand Kai but I wanna maybe drop all the others because the bases are really hard and some of them might get done by other creators.

Originally I just wanted Goku and 16 but 16 was too hard so I did Kai and then experimented with others. It's just too much work.

@DARK!!,

I found this broly at guild but nothing has been posted about it for about a year.

Goku - Beta Release Broly_by_armentis-d5hgasm
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/288/f/8/broly_by_armentis-d5hgasm.png

Though this broly looks good. For sure it will be done for you.  Goku - Beta Release 670481599 
Back to top Go down
zequi007

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta Release   Goku - Beta Release EmptyMay 14th 2014, 8:22 pm

I love this namekian!  ilu 
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta Release   Goku - Beta Release EmptyMay 14th 2014, 8:41 pm

zequi007 wrote:
I love this namekian!  ilu 

I wanted to make this namek from a web comic called dbm

Goku - Beta Release The_Namek_and_Piccolo_DBM_by_BK_81
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/090/a/6/the_Namek_and_Piccolo_DBM_by_BK_81.jpg

He's a fusion of all nameks and he's very tall.
Back to top Go down
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta Release   Goku - Beta Release EmptyMay 15th 2014, 4:14 am

YA HABLE CON BALTHAZAR Y ME DIJO QUE ANTES DE HACER A BROLY (SI LO HACIA) QUERIA HACER FREEZER PERFECTO, GOHAN MISTICO Y PICOOLO. Y ESO SE TRADUCE EN TRES AÑOS DE ESPERA. TU GOKU NAMEK ME GUSTA POR LO REAL DE SU MUSCULATURA Y LO BIEN QUE ESTA HECHA SU CABEZA. LAS PIERNAS HA VECES SON PEQUEÑAS, MIRATELO. ESE BROLY QUE ME MANDAS ES EL MEJOR QUE EXISTE, PERO SU JUGABILIDAD ES MUY COMPLICADA Y ESTA PIXELADO. INTENTE HABLAR CON EL AUTOR PERO ES JAPONES, Y POR MUY FRIKI QUE YO SEA, SOLO HABLO DOS IDIOMAS, ESPAÑOL Y CON TACOS. ASI QUE LE PASE ESE GRAN CHAR DE BROLY A MI MANO DERECHA, CHUCHORYU, QUE LO A TUNEADO Y LO LIBERARA EL 21 JUNTO CON LA VERSION DEFINITIVA DE DARK!! YUGI Y DARK!! RAZIEL.

ALREADY SPEAK WITH BALTHAZAR AND HE(SHE) SAID TO ME THAT BEFORE DOING BROLY (IF IT TOWARDS) QUERIA TO DO PERFECT FREEZER, MYSTICAL GOHAN AND PICOOLO. And I KNOW IT HE(SHE) TRANSLATES IN THREE YEARS OF WAIT. YOUR GOKU NAMEK I LIKE FOR THE ROYAL(REAL) OF HIS(HER,YOUR) MUSCULATURE AND WELL THAT THIS(THIS ONE) MADE HIS(HER,YOUR) HEAD. THE LEGS THERE ARE TIMES THEY ARE SMALL, LOOK IT. THIS BROLY THAT YOU ORDER ME IS BETTER THAT IT(HE,SHE) EXISTS, BUT HIS(HER,YOUR) JUGABILIDAD IS VERY COMPLICATED AND THIS PIXELADO. TRY TO SPEAK WITH THE AUTHOR PERO IT(HE) IS JAPANESE, AND FOR VERY FRIKI THAT I AM, ONLY I SPEAK TWO LANGUAGES, SPANISH AND WITH PLUGS. THIS WAY THAT SPENT(PASSED) THIS BROLY's GREAT CHAR TO HIM(HER) TO MY RIGHT(STRAIGHT) HAND, CHUCHORYU, WHICH IT TO TUNEADO AND IT WAS LIBERATING 21 TOGETHER WITH DARK's DEFINITIVE VERSION!! YUGI AND DARK!! RAZIEL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta Release   Goku - Beta Release EmptyMay 15th 2014, 6:58 am

Looks great so far. Keep up the good work, Ax.  Goku - Beta Release 670481599 
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta Release   Goku - Beta Release EmptyMay 15th 2014, 7:47 am

Thanks. It took a long time to get around to it.

@DARK!!,

I guess I can do a single sprite edit but I don't think it will be as good at the mfg one.
Back to top Go down
Dragolink

Dragolink

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta Release   Goku - Beta Release EmptyMay 15th 2014, 8:55 am

The 16 looks realy great!
You have continue it...XD

and with goku, make more fluid moves...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta Release   Goku - Beta Release Empty

Back to top Go down

Goku - Beta Release
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next