The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Goku - Alpha Release Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Goku - Alpha Release Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Goku - Alpha Release Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Goku - Alpha Release Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Goku - Alpha Release

Go down 
+2
BlueSpiderX
Ax
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Goku - Alpha Release Empty
PostSubject: Goku - Alpha Release   Goku - Alpha Release EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 8:29 am

GOKU - ALPHA  santa 

Goku - Alpha Release MnfUeV0

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6h5h19jh6bj7rc5/Goku.zip

An early release preview of a character's progress. This version only has basic standing attacks. So it does not have crouching or jumping attacks. Many commands have been disabled but the character should be playable though there may be some bits missing if I missed something somewhere? Some or many sprites are incomplete or need more editing, but it's basically there for an update in the future later on for its beta release.

Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Alpha Release   Goku - Alpha Release EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 8:32 am

WOW, SANTA YOU'RE A CODER ?!?@!?!?!?! affraid 
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Alpha Release   Goku - Alpha Release EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 11:31 am

Wow, Ax was actually Santa all along and not only that but Santa makes mugen
Characters as well......that is a Shocker Goku - Alpha Release 791114321 but many thanks Santa very much
appreciated been looking forward to this Character and this has just
made my Christmas even better personally Goku - Alpha Release 2800933067 Very Happy 

Cheers Santa/Ax cheers 

Merry Christmas as well by the way santa 
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Alpha Release   Goku - Alpha Release EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 11:47 am

This is a character I would like to see completed and MVC style, this was the most epic stage of goku.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Alpha Release   Goku - Alpha Release EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 3:55 pm

heh heh heh  Very Happy 

I guess my secrets out now  lol! 

Beto wrote:
This is a character I would like to see completed and MVC style, this was the most epic stage of goku.  Very Happy 

Oh he's my favorite to, the Frieza saga was the best and most timeless story in all the series. It was long and wonderful. I have a lot of sound bites ripped to. I ripped about 20-40 minutes of audio and added as many sounds as possible to give the best experience of Goku from these episodes.

I am not sure however about having it MvC exactly, again there is all ready a MvC Goku for mugen so I have to do a lot of different things now to make my character desirable for download; Very similar to my Link (zelda) character, where I had to change it a bit to make it a useful alternate version.

I'm gonna change the KaMeHaMeHa Wave looks and works based on some alternate ways Goku used in in the anime and movies where he just shoots it out without saying KaMeHaMeHa and doing the whole hand pulling thing.

and stuff like that.

I'm gonna make my own scratch work version of hitsparks, kai energy waves and blasts, animated and designed to look identical to the TV series if possible. I have a lot planned for this wip and I'm really dedicating a lot of work into it.
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Alpha Release   Goku - Alpha Release EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 5:29 pm

Goku - Alpha Release 670481599 
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Alpha Release   Goku - Alpha Release EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 10:37 pm

Santa Claus wrote:
heh heh heh  Very Happy 

I guess my secrets out now  lol! 

WRONG !!!! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE  santa HO HO HO
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Alpha Release   Goku - Alpha Release EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 7:45 pm

Made a video for previewing!

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x199wq9_goku-alpha-mugen-mmv_videogames
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Alpha Release   Goku - Alpha Release EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 12:57 am

i see you used dailymotion instead of youtube...is it because of the content id issue?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Alpha Release   Goku - Alpha Release EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 1:16 am

OGSymbiote wrote:
i see you used dailymotion instead of youtube...is it because of the content id issue?

I posted about this awhile ago.

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t2158-youtube-google-intergration

flammableking suggested this one.

I tried signing up with others to but none of them are responding to my sign ups. I was able to sign up to metacafe but it won't allow me to upload videos at this time.
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Alpha Release   Goku - Alpha Release EmptyJanuary 16th 2014, 3:15 pm

I feel really nostalgic and excited to see goku in this particular style I like.  Goku - Alpha Release 670481599 

de verdad me siento nostalgico y emocionado al ver goku en este estilo en particular me agrada.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Alpha Release   Goku - Alpha Release EmptyJanuary 16th 2014, 4:13 pm

Oh me to, this was done primarily just to come back to the good ol days of watching toonami and seeing this saga for the first time after school while growing up. Those were the days that would just stick to you.

I really like what I did with this character so far. I'm wondering if maybe I can add more details in from Goku Z2 like the creases in his pants. I may alter the palette and perhaps add another shade to the skin for more detail. I downgraded the sprites because they were SFIII and I was going for a more anime look though now I am wondering if maybe this was a mistake?  scratch 

Goku - Alpha Release Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrGrbRLppEz70NLKP_VV1M7CxOV10rYRrhhgS0tIst6bn-_FfN

The stance should definitely be fixed or changed entirely.

I last left off on this research for the upcoming update....

Currently I'm looking for episodes with Goku doing crouching attacks and aerial attacks so I can see how the remaining attacks will look on Goku. I'm not sure he has ever done this, if this is the case then I wanna change the crouching attacks to alternative strikes like maybe kai attacks or rising standing strikes and anything like that in general. Kinda like how my Hulk edit had less kicks or no kicks at all (I forget what I did) since to me he was more about doing that kind of stuff in fights more than fighting in the traditional way that most fighters do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Alpha Release   Goku - Alpha Release Empty

Back to top Go down

Goku - Alpha Release
Page 1 of 1