The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» xcheatdeath's W.I.P thread
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 Emptyby xcheatdeath Today at 4:10 pm

» Marvel Super Heroes VS Mortal Kombat Released!
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 11:43 am

» Battle Nightmares In Hell | M.U.G.E.N
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 6:11 pm

» OldGamer's Mugen Light Weight Screen Pack Release
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 Emptyby OldGamer Yesterday at 1:48 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?

Go down 
+13
Fightfan
Adminbot
XXDreamBrotherXX
Arkady
flammableking
OGSymbiote
Angelus_Silverhead
rodrigue
Red Hood
BlueSpiderX
Erroratu
tordello89
Ax
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

what color should mmv be?
RED
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
BLUE
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap29%WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 8 ]
GREEN
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap21%WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
PINK
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
GRAY
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
WHITE
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
ORANGE
 0% [ 0 ]
YELLOW
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
PURPLE
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap18%WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
JARRO77

JARRO77

WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2014, 12:14 am

i don't want be a problem, i mean, if all the guys like this new version of MMV ok no problem , but if i can see the old size banner back is better for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2014, 12:34 am

JARRO77 wrote:
i don't want be a problem, i mean, if all the guys like this new version of MMV ok no problem , but if i can see the old  size banner back is better for me Smile

Well you are the second member to complain about it and I want to make it comfortable for as many as possible.

I'll change the banner size back to the old size.

I know there were other members on account of the poll that wanted green and purple and others wanted the old gray color as well so I don't think blue will please all of them. However I think the forum was originally blue a long time ago so maybe it won't be hard to accept in time.

But we'll see if Volzzilla likes it or not. Meantime keep voicing your opinions to influence him. Maybe he will like to change his mind. This poll was just to influence his decision and to let him know what the forum wants the forum color to be. Lets hope (no guarantee) he keeps it for the sake of the majority.  lol! 

I voted for purple but blue isn't bad either. I've grown to like it all ready and i can see us really sporting this color.

Now all we need is a site mascot to go with it!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2014, 12:43 am

hehehe,really man i like how was the old banner,i think was perfect, for some things a'm classic i don't want change lol, i think no one color can please all the member,so i prefer have the old banner, but repeat if the major parts of the member like this color or i other color ok no problem,but for me sometime old is better Wink
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2014, 12:46 am

JARRO77 wrote:
hehehe,really man i like how was the old banner,i think was perfect, for some things  a'm classic i don't want change lol, i think no one color can please all the member,so i prefer have the old banner, but repeat if the major parts of the member like this color or i other color ok no problem,but for me  sometime old is better Wink

Never worry, I welcome members to speak their mind. Your opinions matter to me. I encourage the initiative and forum participation. Your ideas help improve the forum!  Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2014, 1:17 am

I like blue better personally, but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:25 am

Great, I like it to as well. The forum feels like it's new!  cheers 

It really has come a long way now and it has some great accomplishments. Its members are fantastic as well  WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 670481599 

Cheers to the forum, you guys ROCK!!!  WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 311127478 
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:00 am

So much better !
but I still don't like the black background for messages may make it more gray ?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:58 pm

predatorsru wrote:
So much better !
but I still don't like the black background for messages may make it more gray ?

Messages in PMs or messages in forum post?

I don't know if I can edit them separately because of the font color being an issue.

Also I am not sure about changing the black BG because CrusaderCast & Infinity Mugen Team both have a gray color in their background. It's too much gray for a visitor to experience from forum to forum. I think the black really gives them the break and the feel of a fresh & new setting. Besides the bars really work well with it since it enhances the illusion of glass tubing glowing over a black BG since the inner tube is black and the white and blue bits look highlighted in the dark.

I have to disagree on this idea. I am not feeling it and I am not seeing it. It doesn't work in this current setup in my opinion.

I wanna lobby that the Black BG stay and I know 1 other member mentioning in this thread that he had the same concern in that he didn't want the black to change in the BG and I assured him that only the gray bars would be changing the forum color and not the black BG.
Back to top Go down
Lows 9.0

Lows 9.0

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:17 pm

I like the blue style, it looks like a new forum
Back to top Go down
http://allmugenstuff.blogspot.com.br/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:27 pm

White font or Yellow font?

Never mind, it looks bad  dead

I was trying to match this

WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 HKnsI
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:33 pm

I'd prefer the forum a little more purple. At the moment it's pretty much the same colour scheme as CC
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 9:41 am

Do no agree that this looks like other places. However, wouldn't be opposed to changing the shade a little bit to add a little bit of whatever hue to alter the current blue if enough people were into it.

However 2.0, no to changing to greyish main body from the black.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 26th 2014, 5:32 pm

Checking in again about people's thoughts on the current color scheme.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 27th 2014, 4:06 am

Banner updated by Iron Angeleus  WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 670481599 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3